Jessica H.o

Guest kangxbyul

Guest kimchi79

even when people hated on her i like her (for what i do not know. i just didn't hate her. and i liked her. there:P)

besides, i'm sure that underneath all...those bad things...she's the kind of friend who protects the people she cares about. (<-like wtf what's the connection)

Isn't that a GIVEN? How does she not know who PARK JISUNG is? All my non-Korean friends know because they hear so much about the Korean team at school.. in AMERICA!!!... and she lives in KOREA!!! I don't know if she was trying to act cute or whatever.. but it isn't working and she's digging her own grave even deeper.. and she has gotten pretty dark.. I guess Christina Aguilera wasn't enough.. she has to resort to Paris Hilton?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:rolleyes: Having manners and respect doesn't mean you're a total fake.

So in America, you aren't brought up to learn manners and respect? I don't know, I was born in America. I think my level of manners and respect is pretty decent.

:phew:

I wasn't saying that american people are rude, i'm saying that american are more outspoken when they talked.

I mean not everyone in the world are nice.

Not everyone know park ji sung? she's american and she might not like soccer.And this stuff is about jessica and boa, hating her for not knowing park ji sung is just such a lame excuse.

For people defending boa saying how nice she is, does anyone here really know boa really is and i mean like being boa's friend and not just like met her for only one time. Jessica's is in korean music industry and she know their true character.

Guest roentgen

i have no idea who she is or what's she's done, but basing my opinion purely on the pics provided ... aiyah no offense but she kinda looks... like she belongs in Lady or something.

Guest yaoshan0742

seriously, i think there is something wrong with her attitude!

yes, she grew up in US...

yes, she is frank...

but she is a celebrity now, and pls!

be like a celebrity... mind ur manner, young lady...

i wonder how long can u last if u continue with this kind of attitude...

Guest kimchi79

I wasn't saying that american people are rude, i'm saying that american are more outspoken when they talked.

Not everyone know park ji sung? she's american and she might not like soccer.And this stuff is about jessica and boa, hating her for not knowing park ji sung is just such a lame excuse.

For people defending boa saying how nice she is, does anyone here really know boa really is and i mean like being boa's friend and not just like met her for only one time. Jessica's is in korean music industry and she know their true character.

Her not knowing who Park JiSung is not the sole purpose for me to hate her.... it's just another good reason.. So she's American.. so am I. She might not like soccer? Neither do I.. but I watch and know about these things because I have a thing called PRIDE for my country. Only difference is that she's been in Korea for 3 years while I've been the US my entire life. World Cup was only four years ago... and when Park JiSung was transferred to Manchester United Jessica would've still been in Korea!!! All you had to do was step outside or turn on the friggin TV.. And of course not everyone in this world is nice.. take Jessica for example. Look on the first page.. she's all "so u like me or not. either way ill respect that." then she calls the people that don't respect her "idiots"? I doubt she's really "meet" anyone.. and besides.. Jessica made some of these comments BEFORE she debuted.. before she even MET Boa (I don't think she even had the chance to.. Boa has been in Japan).. Anyways.. Jessica did exactly what we are doing... she judged a celebrity she has never even met.

Guest reverie_

OY... whats up with her stomach?

im sorry its so off topic.. but

its catching my eye in every pic :crazy:

Guest charmm

Here's the list of why she's the only artist i cannot respect.

1. she can't speak korean well & she's trying to make it in korea

You don't respect someone because they can't speak Korean well?

There are many artists such as Tim, Ayumi, Hankyung

who cannot speak Korean well but are putting in their best effort to learn.

Anyways, I'm not a Jessica fan n' I agree that she needs to "straighten up".

It's good to be honest, but when there are people reading

everything you say/type, you definately gotta be more careful.

Guest lowdown4155

The problem is that this wasnt the first problem.

Here's the list of why she's the only artist i cannot respect.

1. she can't speak korean well & she's trying to make it in korea

2. she's too full of herself. have you seen her myspace? it's loaded with pics of herself.

3. she called people idiots, although nobody is quite sure who she said it to.. fans, haters, friends. same difference when you`re a star

4. she got suspended from school. disruptive behavior i hear...

5. her lives SUCK. i was expecting much because her recordings were pretty good.

6. apparently, some of the people who knew her in NJ didn't even believe her when she said she was gonna be a k-pop star because she lied so much.

7. She shows no sign of maturity (although lowdown says she actually has more than we'd expect)

8. She comes up with STUPID excuses. She says she wrote that she wanted to stab her cousin in the face for writing her FAVORITE song on her shoe & calls boa gay then says she's her idol.

9. On StarGoldenBell, besides the fact she didnt know ParkJiSung, she had to add that she speaks better korean than all of uptown... she has to bring them down?

10. I find it a little nasty how she's freakdancing with 30-40 yearold men.

11. too much usage of yaknowwww and nigg*

yeah, it's sad that she has this many problems.

Oh, and she wasn't suspended from school, she was expelled.

She doesn't even know BoA personally so how could she know her "true" colors? I remember her syaing she met her once but who knows if that's even true. All the things she brags about turn out to be lies...like how she got into the industry :rolleyes: .

& Jessica chose to become a singer in Korea, no one made her...so she should have tried her best to adapt.

meh.. still dont like her. very talented girl, but still, very bad attitude. she's only pretty in DiCa pics too. horrendous on TV.

Yeah she seems really.. :crazy: Her personality, I mean.

You don't respect someone because they can't speak Korean well?

There are many artists such as Tim, Ayumi, Hankyung

who cannot speak Korean well but are putting in their best effort to learn.

Anyways, I'm not a Jessica fan n' I agree that she needs to "straighten up".

It's good to be honest, but when there are people reading

everything you say/type, you definately gotta be more careful.

I wouldn't dislike her if it were only that... You can see that HanKyung, Tim, Ayumi are actually trying to learn. She's been there longer than HanKyung I believe and she's actually KOREAN and he knows more than her! She even said on star golden bell that she speaks English with Uptown. Why doesn't she try to improve her Korean by trying to speak it instead of avoiding it until she really needs to. Even on her naver, she uses such simple wordings. she simply captions her pictures 나... mean me or just some SIMPLEEEE sentence.

Guest <maYO>

Yeah she seems really.. :crazy: Her personality, I mean.

you sure it's the personality? LOL :lol: cause i can see why she wrote those things about Boa... :vicx:

J/K...but yeah...for her age... she's not acting it. i don't know why, but everytime i hear about her in the news...it's always BAD~!... if she want to become big....then she better shape up...but with all these things happening...i think she just brought down her career....with everyone looking down at her immaturity...

lesson number one this girlie needs to know...if you're a celeb in korea...and have a myspace...DUH there are gonna be people who listen to korean music dropping by your page to check out what you post...gosh~! idiot....

and...don't make LAME excuses that everyone knows it's a lie...

sorry...just had to let it out... :sweatingbullets:

Guest ahyoung

I wouldn't dislike her if it were only that... You can see that HanKyung, Tim, Ayumi are actually trying to learn. She's been there longer than HanKyung I believe and she's actually KOREAN and he knows more than her! She even said on star golden bell that she speaks English with Uptown. Why doesn't she try to improve her Korean by trying to speak it instead of avoiding it until she really needs to. Even on her naver, she uses such simple wordings. she simply captions her pictures 나... mean me or just some SIMPLEEEE sentence.

truetrue;; i went to her cyworld back when i liked her;;and she can't spell...(in korean)

and you know in suju's fullhouse, anya has only been in korea for a month and shes looooads better at writing than jessica.....

tim/ayumi are extremely good at korean... btw;;;

• 8 years later...
Guest Tofu_Cloud

Jessica H.O. who is part of group "Uptown", left insulting remarks of BoA on her friend Stella's MySpace back in 2005. A total of three insulting comments left on the site before and after her debut as a singer was found.

July 28, 2005 Jessica Ho stated this message to Stella on her myspace. "girls on top? LOL. why would you wanna meet boa. that girls g a y. haha"  August 20, 2005 Jessica stated "yo my cousin had "Girls on Top" on her shoes. i was about to stab her in the face!The year after she goes on and on about how she has friends in her group that were a better singers than BoA.

Her agency however, made an official apology on her behalf after admitting that she had written those comments. Her company manager stated that she was being immature etc etc. 
Yeah .... k... And she gets into fights at clubs still. And i can see she is a smart girl now... making friends who she deems will be useful and can help her (she has lots of friends) and others.. for no reason.. she will act ignorant and arrogant too... 
i dont like ppl who build strong walls (knows who to be friends with... while thinking everyone else is unworthy) only to make themselves bigger to bully or put others 'lower' down. 
She is super super duber talented.. but why she gotta be like that... especially on the show, she misunderstood the situation and then acted out like a judge. No she is no one to judge. All she is a contradicting hypocrite (hence the multiple playbacks the editors did for her to eat her own words). 

• Guest locked this topic

Archived