Real World Star Turned Actress Jamie Chung @ The Sorority Row Premiere In Hollywood

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crackednut

she's alright. just missing personality. she's not much of an actress either. as for sorority row, im not watching it cuz audrina patridge is in it, so thats def a joke of a movie

lol audrina is in the movie for barely 5minutes? Shes the first one to die.

lol audrina is in the movie for barely 5minutes? Shes the first one to die.

Lol yeah and the way she dies is just plain stupid. The whole story is just stupid and it's like I Know What You Did Last Summer all over again.

I think she's cuter than she is pretty. :) Her eyes do seem a bit cross eyed but I think it makes her look cute.

Guest ms.incredible

^ Someone said San Diego. Not sure.

I didn;t even know she was in the Real World O.o

Oh, that's why i didn't recognize her. That's one of the boring seasons I didn't watch.

Guest h0w_cute*

i liked her on real world because she was basically the only normal person ever on that show.

she also did a small cameo on GREEK. but yeah... who let her act. sorority row as a movie = trash

Guest haha iyts judy

OMG! i knew she looked familiar! That real world was the only season I watched too. She wasn't that interesting though.

anywhoo, she looks cute, but I don't like her outfit

Archived