Nyc Hottest Mark Their Territory On Jype With Post-its!

kiki

2pmokp.jpg

JYP's building looked like a sea of rainbows when NYC Hottest were done with it.

Yesterday my fellow writer, Elle and I went to the post-it event in front of JYPE's building in NYC. The event, which was organized a mere five days ago was a major success for Hottests. All the different colors, handwriting styles and lengths--it really showed how much Jaebeom is loved and missed.. There were so many postits, they covered the entire face of the building from the ground up. Eventually, people had to jump or had a friend help lift them to stick the messages up high! Everyone there from all different walks of life and ages came together and united in support of Jaebum. This not only showed that when people get together for a great cause, the unimaginable can happen, but it also showed that Hottest, when united, are unstoppable.

Many JYPE staff were seen walking in and out of the building were very nice and left us alone; although everytime they opened the door, alot of the postits fell down. But rest assured, Hottests were there within seconds to swoop up the postits and re-tape the beautiful post-its that their fellow Hottests worked so hard on.

As for those of you omgkpoppers who couldn't make it to the event, Elle and I printed out all those comments that you guys wrote to Jae on the articles and taped them on JYP's building for you. Thank you guys for your wonderfully heartfelt and uplifting messages. They were beautifully written and I am sure that once those messages are read, it will be realized how much he is missed and Jaebum will return to 2PM--because 2PM is nothing without Jae. 7= 1.

2nycjae.jpg

dsc07111n.jpg

Credit: OMGKPOP

for more pictures of the event, go the omgkpop

sorry if posted before. >_<

this is really touching! I wish i coulde be there to stick something up!! =D

I hope jaebeom sees how much we love him and that we support him always!!

JAEBEOM / 2PM FIGHTINGG!! <33 please smile again, we'll be waiting for you!

Guest disfunktional.

we should put all the Jay-support threads in one & update the first post with the latest stuff =)

I absolutely love the drawing of Jay put togetherrr, that's niceeeee xD Ugh if only i lived in NY i'd go there everyday T.T

Come back Jay!<3

Guest jadedbeauty

wow. can you say insane?! (in a good way!)

I wish i could join in. ): The '2PM' & 'JAY' door/wall was the sickest. Thats way awesome. <3

This is on a whole different level than any other fan protest imho. The fans over in Korea and overseas have come together in a united front to show their support and love. I'm actually really proud of the Hottests for their united effort. Hottests Fighting!

Guest *kyuhyunnie*

we should put all the Jay-support threads in one & update the first post with the latest stuff =)

I absolutely love the drawing of Jay put togetherrr, that's niceeeee xD Ugh if only i lived in NY i'd go there everyday T.T

Come back Jay!<3

I totally agree. Plus the same to the Jay's news.

Archived