Secret (시크릿) Official Thread ~ "I'm In Love" Comeback August 11th!

Guest .

At first i really don't mind this group but a while ago i give it a try too listen to their songs since a lot of new comers are releasing their mv's today and albums this October. They're the fourth group that i decided to listen to and they don't disappoint me. I like their song hmmm.. but I'm still not into the rapping/rapper thing, maybe on the future. I love the freshness of their voices, it sooth's my ears.

Hope they'll continue to sound good and good luck to them on the industry.

FIGHTING!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lolly88

the mv is out

and i am loving it

the other track on their single was the one they perf during thei showcase 3년6개월

and i too like that song

they are one of the new grps i look forward to the most i see major potential in them

and for now they arent using what concepts the others are usinng meaning the new grps

which i totally admire TS company for that

Guest pga pga

I totally loved the music video, everything was close to perfection (imo) the girls are fabulous and brilliant. the song is amazing, catchy and I just wanna wanna listen to it over and over, nice beats. overall love ^.^ and I can't wait to see them perform it. Interesting and Entertaining.

Guest tlatnwks

im actually looking forward to them

i really really rreeeaalllyyyy hope they dont turn like the other girl groups and go for the catchy 'im so hot' image.

I'm a new fan of this group.I just learned about them just about an hour ago and after listening to their song I began to like it. I have new songs in my play list. haha. I still don't know who's who. Their voices are really good. I heard that one of the member is from Diary fo the girls. Wow. So glad to hear that the girls are debuting one by one.

Guest superstar`kiss

friggin--! I missed their debut date! Totally forgot. >.<

They're such lovely ladies! & the mv really showed it. Their vocals are greatt!

Now I must catch up! :lol: I really can't wait for more promotions to go on. xD

<3333 SECRET!

&& do they not have a thread in the K-POP section yet? :o

or will this thread just be moved over?

Guest goldenGAZE

I'm happy they released '3 Years 6 Months' song, after hearing it at their showcase i've fallen in love with the song. Their voices are soo soothing and beautiful. Their debut song is really catchy too, i hope they do well.

One of the members are gonna be part of a TV show right? hopefully that will give the girls a little more exposure.

Guest bubblepeach

I like the song "I Want You Back". Nice vocal =)

And the MV is nice as well. Not too fancy/cute-ish but just enough to give them good, fresh image. Still having trouble recognizing who's who except Zinger, 'coz she's the rapper lol. But I really like their vocal :)

So far, I'm liking this group. Will be looking for their performances.

i loveee 3년 6개월 a lot! loved it when they did it at their showcase. I Want You Back is a good one too but i prefer the former more :P i'm excited for their debut stage tomorrow.

Guest songbird86

I just finished listening to '3 years 6 months' for the first time and all I have to say is..... wow. There aren't really that many ballads out there right now, and it's nice to listen to something soothing for once. Does anyone have the english lyrics to this or can tell me what the song is about? It's just very beautiful and well arranged, with no auto-tune!

Archived