Secret (시크릿) Official Thread ~ "I'm In Love" Comeback August 11th!

Guest .

Guest Unker

^ thanks for the interview! it's nice to know where that whole "mazic" thing came from, haha....i love ji-eun, she's my favourite member and i think she's one of the best singers out there in kpop.

oh and i just noticed that it was just ji-eun's birthday yesterday! happy birthday ji-eun :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pan2cute

thanks for sharing the interview!! i'm happy they become more well known now...

i'm sorri for my lacking post here... i don't found anything to share... TT_TT

lol?! really yesterday?? happy birthday jieun!! hope you become mature and more beautiful!!

=D

Guest emacs

Secret is one of those rare groups where all members sing live in many of their performance. and Magic is pretty catchy, too.

belated happy birthday jieun! :> lol so jieun is the reason for "mazic". was wondering about that.

i watched their music bank performance yesterday on TV. their outfits were kind of meh :/ but they were still amazing, as usual.

Guest J@de

if they ever consider a new look for Sunhwa it would be the short hair or wig she used on one of the magic performances with a hat

Agreed. I actually thinks she looks better w/ short hair ^^

Ji Eun - I was hurt when I saw the comment 'hideous pants.' At first I thought 'We have our own style' but I never thought people would say they were hideous or looked like diapers. I wish next time they would give concrete reasons why they thought so. (laugh)

lol. is that why she had those sheer purple leggings today : p

thanks for sharing the interview!

Secret is really underrated, though their song 'Magic' isn't doing so bad at all. Despite the tough competition they were in the top 10 a week ago. Not sure about now, but it's nice to see them do well.

Thanks for the interview by the way! I didn't realize they're still so young. Although it's expected of course since idols nowadays are getting younger and younger. The interview gave us some nice info that can make us seem more 'personal' with them.

I was surfing on youtube for some Secret performances and I found these two that I'd like to share. I don't know if you've all seen them already, but I'll just go ahead and post.

Secret Ji Eun - I Have Nothing Live

I fell in love with Ji Eun's voice since the Slow Motion performance.

Guest J@de

I like Sunhwa's short hair as well but I don't this current gimmick/theme would be the right time cut her hair. Are there any pictures of her with the short hair without the hat? I checked a couple pages back to see the performance you guys (Manyhx3 & J@de) are referring to but didn't see any pictures of her without the hat.

Here it is :)Magic @ Inkigayo (11.04.2010)

@around the.alley yes the song is doing well even w/ the competition.. i remember seeing their song in the take7 on Inki.

Thanks for the vids! I saw the first one already and that's how I discovered Ji Eun's amazing voice haha

I had never seen the 'Slow Motion' perf. and wow her english pronunciation is like perfect.

Even tho. my favorite voice in Secret is Hyosung's Ji Eun's is starting to grow on me : p

^ I like Hyosung's voice as well, but I do prefer Ji Eun. I think it's because of her lives. Don't get me wrong, they're ALL very good and stable live, but Ji Eun really caught my attention when I first saw their performance and video. She was good as in that good that I'd rather hear her live than recorded haha

Does anyone know if Secret has performed I Want You Back Acoustic Version before? I love love love that song and also the song that got me hooked on Secret. Wish there was a live version of it.

Archived