Secret (시크릿) Official Thread ~ "I'm In Love" Comeback August 11th!

Guest .

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest goldenGAZE

I really can't wait for them to comeback. Any hints yet at what sort of time period we're looking at?

Hyosung looks sooo different with the brown hair, it actually suites her really well. Very pretty!

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

[HQ] Star King (2010-03-13).avi [700.36 MB]

SNSD (Yuri & Jessica), Super Junior (Lee Teuk, Eun Hyuk & Shin Dong), SHINee, 2AM, MBLAQ, KARA, T-ara (Eun Jung & Hyo Min), Krystal (f(x)), After School, U-Kiss, ZE:A, Brian Joo, Han Sun Hwa (Secret), Mighty Mouth, Choi Hyun Woo, Jung Ga Eun, Koyote (Shin Ji & Kim Jong Min), Min Kyung Hoon, Nancy Liang, Yang Jin Suk, Park Mi Kyung, Tae Jin Ah, Kim Soo Mi, Jo Hye Ryun, Kim Ji Sun

[HQ] Invincible Youth (2010-03-12).avi [700.36 MB]

Sunny & Yuri (SNSD), Hyunah (4Minute), Hara (Kara), Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls), Hyomin (T-ara), Sunhwa (Secret), Kim Tae Woo

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest redevilica

available in

:lol:

cashewmania kpop download

Thanks a bunch, tam! :D

[HQ] Star King (2010-03-20).avi [786.65 MB]

Yuri & Jessica (SNSD), Kara, SHINee, 2AM, After School, U-Kiss, MBLAQ, Krystal (f(x)), Eunjung & Hyomin (T-ara), Leeteuk & Eunhyuk & Shindong (Super Junior), Ze:a, Han Sun Hwa (Secret), Kim Jong Kook, Min Kyung Hoon, Jung Ga Eun, Shinji, Brian, Mighty Mouth, Yoo Ji Na, Choi Hyunwoo, Sunwooyongyeo, Taejina, Yang Jin Suk, Phillip Choi, Nancy Raeng, Kim Jong Min, Kim Ji Sun, Jo Hye Ryun

Visit Cashewmania blog for direct links

Guest chungmah.

On March 5th, we revealed that girl group Secret is preparing for their comeback. Well, it’s been confirmed that the girls will make their comeback in the beginning of April with their first mini album!

Following their debut on October 2009 with their first single I Want You Back, the girls originally planned for their comeback on February 2010. Unfortunately, the date had to be pushed to April because they wanted to make the mini album more complete.

Secret’s agency TS Entertainment stated, “Because it is their first mini album, the girls put in great amount of effort.”

cr: allkpop

Guest chungmah.

im8pw7.jpg

With girl group Secret scheduled to comeback in April, their jacket photo of their first mini album was revealed today!

Because their mini album’s title song is called Magic, their jacket photo has a fantastic concept which expresses freedom yet stylish atmosphere. The director of their jacket photo was Lee Jae Yoon, who in the past has worked with top stars such as Rain, Baek Ji Young, Ivy and Park Hyo Shin.

Furthermore, Secret’s teaser is scheduled to be revealed on the 29th. Their mini album will be released a few days after, on April 1st.

Stay tuned to allkpop for Secret’s teaser and mini album release!

Oh, I'm so not digging Hyosung's blonde hair but they're coming back :D

Reminds me of f(x)'s music video tbh. (Great job, directors... .___.)

BUT I'M SO HAPPY THAT THEY'RE COMING BACK. AHHHHH~~

I think they're one of the better girl group singers right now. Their harmonization is amazing, and their stage presence just for their "I Want You Back" single alone was fabulous compared to other girl groups' debuts. <3

Can't tell them apart still, but yay for new music!!

SO EXCITED. EEEEEEE~~

Guest songbird86

Really rooting for these girls to succede. I was pretty sad when they didn't take off when their 1st single was released. I guess the problem with that was they entered too late in the game, and everyone already found a group to cheer for. The potential problems I see now is that everyone is having comebacks, not just the regulars, but people who we consider legends in K-pop.

But I have faith in them. Good vocals, harmonies and from what I can't tell they've been working pretty hard for this. I can't wait til next week, and I'm sure they can't either.

Guest BB79XQ

I'm now a fan of them...they're so talented compared to most girl groups!!! >< Ji Eun ans SunHwa'a vocals are soooooooooooooo amazing!!!! Secret Hwaiting!!!!

Archived