[update] Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Introduce Nancy Leigh

Guest leongfun

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dulce de Leche

not to be rude, but this really reminded me of that MadTV episode where Jess + Nick Lachey adopt a korean baby lol.

KIMCHI :lol:

They look like a cute family :-) I love her as an actress~

Guest cerulean.skies

^ i also didn't get that when i read it O.o

None less, she is adorable

I don't know what kind of "special needs" Nancy Leigh has in particular (since it doesn't mention...) but I work with children who have special needs, so it ranges from something like Downs Syndrome to treatment they may need as a baby. For example, some babies are born with Edward's syndrome, which involves complications of the heart, lungs and digestive system. Some babies are born premature or they have complications at birth resulting in extremely long hospitalization than the average baby, so taking the baby home and away from the hospital, going into preschool years, etc is a crucial time in developing a healthy child. I suppose that is why they were eager to have someone take care of Nancy Leigh, since it's EXTREMELY crucial that she receives proper care.

If you're interested, here is a link to types of Special Needs that some babies are born with, and end up having to live with for the rest of their lives.

Guest tirahbunny

I wonder why they didn't just have a baby on their own (of course I have nothing against adoption).

maybe they're the kind of people who want to help a baby that is need instead of just reproducing their own.

Guest ovaltinejenkins

she's adorable!! they make a cute family :)

i find it awesome how she adopted a korean baby because of how katherine's sister was an adpoted korean

Guest SweetSerein

omggg....i just like her alottt more now..she's freaking awesome..that means she's cool with asian. anyways her baby is super cute..she doesnt look "special" at all. <333 congrats to them!!!

Archived