[breaking News!] Jaebeom Quits 2pm ! :(

Guest Mimiluvsu

Guest jusplainmeh

JYP said that SHINee's Kim Jonghyun will now replace Jaebeom as a leader because he has a bigger penis.

That's what wiki said. Real mature... Way to kick us Hottest when we're down.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SimpleeRoxy

This is fcken unbelievable. Just cos he felt left out in korea and hated just training everyday. are those stupid koreans proud of breaking someones dream?

Guest yumidoma

(aberkimbie @ Sep 8 2009, 12:00 AM)

i live in seattle. well tacoma to be exact. the airport is like half an hour away. i really really really wanna go see him.

-_____-; should i?

totally should. i'm gonna skip out of work early to get to the airport. meet you there? though i wish it was a better situation to meet Jay at the airport. =/

there was a post like pages ago saying that he'll be at the airport at 12:45pm. but i'm hoping someone else will confirm this?

Me too.. i"m taking "emergency Day off' frm work.. lucky tht my Boss lady is hella nice..

I'm going along with my two other frens.. may be four to the most

gather more support frm Seattle...

Make Jae feel welcomed... Let him not tht He is not Alone....

yeah. its says he'll be arriving around 12:40? man. i should really come thru. but i dont wanna be all super happy and excited when i know that he's having a hard time. -___-; he's plane is landing at sea-tac airport right?

For fans that live in Seattle, including myself, I have checked the Seatac Airport arrivals page and have figured out when Jay's flight will be coming in.

Considering the fact that the decision has been made, I think the best thing we can do right now is support Jay and give him a proper homecoming! Its a well deserved homecoming and I think he'd appreciate if all of us here in Seattle show him how much we care.

Flight Info:

Flight #19

Gate S-10

Arrival Time: 12:40pm

I myself cannot go out to support Jay due to work tomorrow, but if any fans who live in Seattle should definitely head out to Seatac and give him a proper homecoming!

Guest Banana Peel

;__________;

The most depressing heartbreaking night this whole summer.

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_988748/2009...252391800_2.jpg

^ I'm not sure what it's exactly saying but apparently it's 2pm fan who's

probably heart broken as we all are. She/he's basically explaining how he

should be forgiven, etc.

*SIGH* My last official post. I've been refreshing like crazy, and yet worse

news come after another. 13k supporters and yet nothing is happening ?

JYP WHERE ARE YOU, please stop Jay from leaving! I know it's for Jay's own

good and health but everything he's trained and done so far is going to a waste!

Ugh, this has totally convinced me how evil korean anti-fans can get. -_____-x

Guest o__xmonii

more than anything else, i feel so bad for jay himself. this kinda ordeal is something you can never shake.

for someone who has undoubtedly worked so hard for the entertainment of others, its one of the lowest points you could get to. having to leave the whole scene like this, cutting your ties with people so suddenly and trying to pick up and start again.

id hope hes strong enough to be able to get through this, because its really undeserving. :(

For fans that live in Seattle, including myself, I have checked the Seatac Airport arrivals page and have figured out when Jay's flight will be coming in.

Considering the fact that the decision has been made, I think the best thing we can do right now is support Jay and give him a proper homecoming! Its a well deserved homecoming and I think he'd appreciate if all of us here in Seattle show him how much we care.

Flight Info:

Flight #19

Gate S-10

Arrival Time: 12:40pm

I myself cannot go out to support Jay due to work tomorrow, but if any fans who live in Seattle should definitely head out to Seatac and give him a proper homecoming!

This is the info for USA fans that can make it to welcome Jay.

Guest shortnsweet

I usually don't post about celebrities on Soompi, but this is just freaking ridiculous! Korean netizens they never learn from the past. Only when someone commits suicide (for example), they start apologizing and regret what they said and did. Then they move on with their lives while the people who were affected by the netizens' actions continue to feel pain. The cycle starts all over again when the netizens find someone else to attack and ruin another person's life. What makes them think they can apologize and be forgiven for what they have done when they weren't willing to accept the other person's apology? Netizens who blow things out of proportion 니가 밉다.

Guest teeniebliss

I hope his departure is just a rumor b/c I'm just really surprised and going to be disappointed if he's going to head back to the states and not stay to clear himself and all of the misunderstandings in what he said. Yes, it was stupid, but there are definite mistranslations that made it seem harsher and rude than it really is. Given his situation, I can't blame him for just wanting to get away from it all cuz I would want to do that too (freakin ridiculous with what I'm reading from netizens). But I'm sure he knows even the ppl in his company are backing him up as well as fans. So I hope that he stays, for his dreams and for the members and fans who stuck by him. Cuz if he chose to leave, than he pretty much just gave into what the netizens wanted (or not, from their oh so surprised reaction, pfft). He's endured much to be there in Korea, why give up during this obstacle?

On the other hand, if he really wanted to be back home, reading from the old comments he posted about his dilemma, then maybe, for his own sake, it will be good.

It's just unfortunate that things had to turn out this way...

Tho I'm just a casual listener to 2pm, I hope JYP will do all he can to keep Jaebeom in the group AND for Jaebum to want to stick through this ordeal, especially for his members and fans too.

Guest superjihyeee!
I refuse to believe THIS until I hear something from JYP himself.

I was never a 2pm fan but i cant stand this.

HAVE FAITH IN JAY GUYS, you so called Jaebum fans.

but if this new is true :

i hope he's happy.

I don't see anyone NOT supporting Jay and not having faith in him, lol.

Everyone here is supportive and waiting to see what he'll do.

If you're not a fan then you dont' understand how we feel so please stop acting all high and mighty 'bout this pls.

idk if you meant it but the "so called" part sounds mocking. =_=

OMG..

im never expect this situation happened.. :tears::tears:

Jay had a bright future,,WHY!!! WHY!!! people should ruin it...

it sooooo unfair for Jay...

This thing happened when 2PM already on the TOP...GOSH...

Jay~~ Please come back..without u 2PM wouldn't be same anymore..

Guest fifi yang

Ahh, thanks for the requote. Now fans can go support Lead Jay.

But if you do go, please be understanding that he might not be in the

best of moods. Keep it down for the sake of Jay.

Me too.. i"m taking "emergency Day off' frm work.. lucky tht my Boss lady is hella nice..

I'm going along with my two other frens.. may be four to the most

gather more support frm Seattle...

Make Jae feel welcomed... Let him not tht He is not Alone....

i'm just going to leave work early saying i have to go to the doctors. ><

going with one other friend.

what time are you planning on being at the airport? we should all meet up somehow.

i hope there's a good turnout too.

Guest kararees

i feel so sorry for jaebum!

i dont necessarily think what he's doing is the best way a man should handle things..

hard obstacles like this is bound to come up in life and as a man he needs to face it headstrong and live with it. running away will only satisfy those against him.. to prove how strong a leader he was for his group and as an individual.. he shouldve taken it like a man and stayed.. esp for something as ludicrous as this... its just not worth giving up your dreams you worked so hard for to get

however, i respect jaebums decision and feel awful that things had to end this way. i guess it finally got to him these past few days with the antis and traditional koreans... id feel suffocated too if i was living in a country with the thought that so many were wishing more and more for me to just disappear day by day. it really is so sickening how cruel some of the antis and koreans can be with their words and ideas. they need to understand that if every single one of them was placed in the same exact situation as jaebum was... eventually the same thing would erupt into their mind and they'd be saying the same stuff he said.

ive jut recently become a fan of 2pm and hearing news like this really brings my mood down because i know there couldve been better happier solutions than this. im not sure if their 1 yr anniv has come up yet.. but its a shame if is hasnt since jaebum wont be there. stupid anti fans are so lucky that JYP doesnt have slave contracts that bide artists from leaving the company! they must celebrating while everyone else who has a heart is mourning!

i hope the best for jaebum and 2pm! FIGHTING YOU GUYS!

p.s. i know this i totally off topic.. but what does 'john tesh' & 'pinkberry' mean?

i see these on so many comments and kinda have an idea.. but what do they literally mean? what words are they replacing?

p.s.s. i have never seen so many users gathered on one topic before!! this really says something! (:

Guest byebye_cycle

jay....poor jay.

i don't think there is a way back for him if he leaves. but i'm sure that because of his leaderness he thought of his group members and left for their sake. the future of 2pm. but i don't think he realizes that 2pm is not 2pm without him.

welll...idk...but i felt like they just spat in the faces of many many americans. many americans like myself could probably relate to jay. we don't speak the language of our people very well, we don't know the customs, and we are "disrespectful." but that's the way we were raised. we're americans.

Archived