Soompi K-pop Showdown *Winners Announced*

Guest vocalxiah

Guest Lee Hyun-Shik

Ahhhhhh thanks for the tshirt! I really like it, the design looks so coool haha ^^

Thank you judges for hosting this awesome showdown and judging this whole time :]

I really enjoyed this experience and now i actually have like soompi friends i talk to daily by instant message x]

Thankyou fellow soompiers for giving us your support~!!! ^____________^

And thanks (Cute Leader) Ayaka, (Smarty) Vonnee, (Sweet) Maivy, and (HAWT) Ryu for being like a soompi family to me XD It was really fun! haha :o

Yup.. =P

=D!~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EnVogue

WHAT THE OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O_o

the shirts look AWESOME <3

love it :D:D

thanks to my

wonderfive family :D:D

vonii mix mistress lol

ayaka IRON leader

chris King of Randomness

maiv cutest maknae

:D:D

^ Your comments make me so happy :D Making new friends while having fun and doing something you love was the whole point so

Congratulations Wonderfive! *pops champagne*

You've done great throughout the whole show and I hope we'll get to hear more collaborations from you!

I guess this will be my last comment as a judge. So...

Chalisa says; Thank you to all the participants! I really hope you had fun...I know I have (; and the judges~ we did it home girls! Thank you for some lovely and very entertaining judging times.

PS. Ceci...are we going to post the wondefive's clips and comments? Does the Wonderfive want that?

oh yeah great experience ;)

thanks for organizing it,totally had great fun and especially getting to know new friends was the best of it all.

And hell yeah~!

the shirt looks super cool... XD

♥ to :

Ayaka(cutee leader)

Maiv(Husky maknae)

Chris(Random King)

Ryu(hot rapper B) )

Judges<333

you guys are so AWESOME~!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived