Guest vocalxiah

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vocalxiah

Yes, please don't spam the thread with useless comments that aren't important

and to Nymphonix:

the score table gets released LATER than the judges' comments

I thought we made it clear starting from R2 that we don't release the scores the same time as the comments because

if we do release the scores the audience might just vote according to the scores, not on how they thought about the songs.

Guest NymphoeniX

Yes, please don't spam the thread with useless comments that aren't important

and to Nymphonix:

the score table gets released LATER than the judges' comments

I thought we made it clear starting from R2 that we don't release the scores the same time as the comments because

if we do release the scores the audience might just vote according to the scores, not on how they thought about the songs.

yes... I agree about that.. it's so obvious ^^

ahahaaa... I make others confuse with my bad English again lol

what I mean is...*(^*^^&)$%E#... try it O,o"

I think I can't explain it to a text TT___TT

something like.. everyone use the same - individual standard and/or calibrate it to the same

ex... No.1 good score is 9

No.2 good score is 6

... then make it to the same with 4/5* x 9 and 6/5* x 6 and use the same * to calibrate every score from each one

that's what I mean.....ahahaaa -___-" sorry if it's hard to understand

but it no need to do.. I think everything here is alright... just a sample...

Guest szechuanie

yes... I agree about that.. it's so obvious ^^

ahahaaa... I make others confuse with my bad English again lol

what I mean is...*(^*^^&)$%E#... try it O,o"

I think I can't explain it to a text TT___TT

something like.. everyone use the same - individual standard and/or calibrate it to the same

ex... No.1 good score is 9

No.2 good score is 6

... then make it to the same with 4/5* x 9 and 6/5* x 6 and use the same * to calibrate every score from each one

that's what I mean.....ahahaaa -___-" sorry if it's hard to understand

but it no need to do.. I think everything here is alright... just a sample...

???

are you saying we should designate a scale for the scores?? so for technical marks..

10 is perfect

7.5 is good

5 is fair

2.5 ok

0 is poor

or are you saying all the categories should be weighted the same???

or going from your last post

Hi Emily

suggestion?? hmm.. it's hard to say

something like score standard table... each condition and min-max score if that clip have it

but I think it's normally that each person is different standard, and it's all okay for me

just a little opinion from me...

i'm guessing you mean we should BREAK down each category. so for singing. we list the categories we judge you on and assign a max score for each sub-category...

am i guessing right?

That's just too much trouble and I understand WHERE you're coming from, but honestly I don't judge based on the same criteria from praew257's essay. That's the way she personally scores the contestants.

So, if we set a score for each category, as in for the singing score: singing in tune would be worth 5 pts. and singing with emotion would be 5, etc. But, what if i don't care about singing in tune? or if one of the other judges doesn't pay attention to emotion? It's all based on personal preference and taste.

And apparently according to praew257... *cough* I'm the nice judge. I dunno if that's true or not, maybe I am. Anyway, If we set a scale for the scores, i'd probably give the groups a WORSE score because i'd be forced to judge everyone on ALL the small little things. I really just do an overall analysis.

And technically it wouldn't be fair to set a standard since it is towards the end of the competition.

But it is a good idea, its good to keep in mind for any future contests out there.

Thanks.

Guest NymphoeniX

hmm... something like that

my comment is all the same

in second one just want to clarify "score standard table" that I mean (but I can't explain all about it.. coz' I don't know how to explain lol)

it doesn't matter about different of individual... really natural/normally ;)

and for the lazy ones ...

These are the judge's choices for you

2PM - Angel

SG Wannabe - 내 마음의 보석상자 (The Jewel Box in My Heart)

Wonder Girls - 뭐 어때 (So What)

Good luck! (:

Soompi shi dae: I hope you guys continue collaborating. One thing I admire is how well you managed to cooperate. Of course, the leader should get some extra credits for this but what's a leader without the group as a whole? Everyone did their part and you turned everything in on time. You got the point with this contest. You had fun and you managed to bring the "we're a team" feeling. I hope all of you got something out of this singing wise too. Himnae was my favourite clip with you. I'd love to hear you do a ballad song or why not what would have been our song choice for you (동화 [My Child] ). Thank you... and good luck (: hwaiting!

Guest sikkony

hmm... something like that

my comment is all the same

in second one just want to clarify "score standard table" that I mean (but I can't explain all about it.. coz' I don't know how to explain lol)

it doesn't matter about different of individual... really natural/normally ;)

I assume you're Thai from a quick check of your posts. Maybe you could explain what you want to Praew257 in Thai, since she is Thai too. That could help.

Guest kimmmmy

Aw~ We are elimanated. D;

Oh well~

I'm glad I joined this group. ^^

It was a fun experience and I met a lot of other people.

Don't worry this isn't the last of us.

We'll be finishing up My Child soon; so make sure to check it out judgess and fans~ ^^

Oh, right. I would love to thank Leadja for helping us get organized and everything.

Oh and a big shoutout to the judges. ^^

iloveyousoompishidae. :D

Go Go Go Soompi Shi Dae. <3

Guest xCantabilex

Soompi shi dae: I hope you guys continue collaborating. One thing I admire is how well you managed to cooperate. Of course, the leader should get some extra credits for this but what's a leader without the group as a whole? Everyone did their part and you turned everything in on time. You got the point with this contest. You had fun and you managed to bring the "we're a team" feeling. I hope all of you got something out of this singing wise too. Himnae was my favourite clip with you. I'd love to hear you do a ballad song or why not what would have been our song choice for you (동화 [My Child] ). Thank you... and good luck (: hwaiting!

omg. thank you so much <3

haha, this is the first time i post here, except for the sign up :P

yes, we had so much fun, and absolutely, this is not the end of us. I love you soompi shi dae <3333

thank you very much for the judges <333

and fighting for WG, SG Wannbe, and 2PM!!! :)

Guest NymphoeniX

^^... well, love you all SoompiShidae

Nice to have many friend from this collab ^^

oyeaahhh... it's not the last from us for sure,,,,

I think there would be somebody miss us.... or there's not hahha"

thanks so much for every vote... ^^

I know this song is quite off.... but I really enjoy it so much... really love the intro woooo Leadja idea is awesome

thank you Leadja... Carrie for every thing... you're the best leader ever ^O^

sikkony >> haha I've been request preaw to translate the judge comment coz' I can't understand all... and for the comment... haha I'm not serious with it much... but when I start I have to explain as I can... things are complicate even in my language... you know??... the score form each teacher is different although there's a standard... it's normally come out as individual...

and.... N' Preaw thank you so much... just miss your voice ^^

is round4 is last here?... there's only 3 group left

Guest jadedbeauty

NOTICE

Hi everyone~

Gah, its been so much fun doing the contest. It really has. It gets frustrating and tiring sometimes but im definitely going to miss it when it ends. As most of you already know, we are down to three groups.

Wondergirls

Sg Wannabe

2pm

Unfourtunately, 2pm has dropped out due to personal reasons. That leaves us our two finalists already. So with that we decided to drop round 4 and go straight to the final round! Its about to get hottt!

The final round wont be easy. It definitey will be hard. Itll make you cry, scream, laugh and will most likely make you beg for mercy! Haha just kidding. But its definitey gonna be different and entertaining for us & the public (:

The theme will be released later today so dont worry. The deadline will be pushed back to give you enough time too. All i can tell you though is that the final clip will be 10 minutes long. MWHAHAHAHHA *evil laugh*

X) love you all.

- YOLAYY

Guest EnVogue

hm

thats interesting

that means

we dun need to finish our song

and go straight to the next one?...

i hope our leader will be still there

cuz she will be leaving + our mixer too

they will be on hiatus i still dunno when ...

hopefully we can finish our last song

Soompiers~

The moment you all have been waiting for has come. We're here to present you the fifth and final theme of Soompi K-pop Showdown.

It is ...

*Rips envelope*

S o o m p i K - p o p S h o w d o w n

SPECIAL STAGE

Each group will have 10 minutes to display their talent. Use your creativity! Make a medley, acapella, remix, parody or why not all of it? The only thing you cannot do is to sing another group's songs. So Wonder girls do all Wonder girls and SG wannabe do all SG wannabe. Understood?

The clip cannot be less than 5 minutes and no more than 10 min. Don't forget to link us the color-coded lyrics. Contact the judges if you got anymore questions. You know where to find us. Deadline is 13th December.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest szechuanie

ALL RIGHT

SORRY FOR THE DELAY FOLKS.. It's all my fault because I've been slow with getting the prizes in order.

FIRST OFF:

SKSTHERESULTS.jpg

SG WANNABE dropped out of the competition during the final round.

which means

Wonder Girls

are the winners of SOOMPI KPOP Showdown!

SKSTHEPRIZE.jpg

as promised there is a prize for the winners.....

a T-SHIRT!

designed by stripesoflove

we have two separate designs but unfortunately we can only order ONE design. so

out of the 5 members: the design with the majority of votes will be ordered.

The T-SHIRT IS A BOY-CUT TEE so it is NOT fitted.

Look at the size chart below for a good idea of how it might look.

MEMBERS please fill out this form and PM me: szechuanie

ayaka_sorano

Lee Hyun-Shik

amoi90

EnVogue

sweetlies.

FULL name:

soompi ID:

Address:

Design: (boy/girl)

Color: (red/hotpink/gold/teal/shamrockgreen/purple/orange)

Size: (S/M/L/XL) ~ALL ADULT SIZES

**T-SHIRT CHOICES are NON-NEGOTIABLE**

**THESE ARE THE ONLY SIZES AND THE ONLY COLORS WE OFFER**

SKSshirtscopy.jpg

SKSSIZECHART.jpg

Archived