• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Taecyeon naturally had a manlier nose back then

Wish he just kept it the same. He would be just as handsome

ROFLXDDD Woah~

is it the same man..oh my definetly the ulimate man.

great looks and brains haha

He definetly would've successful either way if he didn't join the kpop industry no doubt.

Taec's geekyness and jockey sides are still definetly still evident to today!

Jazz band and socer... 0.o

talk about a major change, i dont like how hes ket fame get to his head. If he were such a normal and well rounded student when he was younger then he should have been able to handle all of this 2pm crap alot better, but hes messing around with girls and is trash talking jay. He acts like a total playboy and so im very dissapointefdin peoploe who are huge fans of his just for his body. I wish he'd go back to the way he was when he was in high school, he looked like a total sweetheart.

Guest sweetVisions

Jazz band and socer... 0.o

talk about a major change, i dont like how hes ket fame get to his head. If he were such a normal and well rounded student when he was younger then he should have been able to handle all of this 2pm crap alot better, but hes messing around with girls and is trash talking jay. He acts like a total playboy and so im very dissapointefdin peoploe who are huge fans of his just for his body. I wish he'd go back to the way he was when he was in high school, he looked like a total sweetheart.

So much wrong with this comment. Don't even know where to start.

messing around with girls

haha, is this the 1950s? So is he only allowed to socialize with guys now?

Guest angels.disguise

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Taec was in chess club and jazz. Such a turnaround from the in 2PM hahaha.

Archived