how many of you have the chocolate phone?

Guest krnshinsa

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyorilover

im thinking about buying this phone...soo just to make sure and not buying it for no reason..itll work at cingular..if its unlocked..right?? :sweatingbullets:

Guest stellabella

So is Cingular releasing this phone too?

Also, is the gsm version also availible in the korean language?

Guest arashi

I was thinking of getting it because it looks so sexy - but that's all it had, LOOKS. *shrugs* I dunno if want to pay $200+ for LOOKS and have it not be able to do much.

Darn, the GSM version doesn't smell like Chocolate?

Guest marzyu86

does anyone know if they are going to release a gsm verion for the white one or not? cuz i'm actually waiting for the white one to be released ^.^!

Guest kdrama_luv3r

around 410....but with a plan i paid like 150? im using it with tmobile

i was thinkin about gettin the samsung a900....but my patience got swayed by the looks of the chocolate phone

really? where did you get it?

Guest peacemaker4eva

i just got mine. touch pad is kinda weird buh i got the hang of it within a few hours. i dont like how hang up button is at the side. buh its pretty cool fone overall.

Guest SweetKim

AHHH..i SOOOOOO WANT THIS PHONE SOOO BAD. ppl in the states...where can yoo get this phone? i noe cali offers it...but i'm in jersey. xP if yoo can hook me up plz do tell. does verizon work for it. i really love the white one.

please tell me if all the specs/functions work once it's put under verizon/cingular/tMobile or w/e. thx

Guest ch0sshi

they got one where i live for $400 without a new contract, and $299 with a new contract (for t-mobile).. but i can't get it even if i could, since i just got the D600.. <_<

Guest Carmen.

hmm smells like chocolate?

what if you put it in your bag or something, and then a day later your bag smells like chocolate?

hahaha.

well, hmm looks nice, but meh not that crazy about it.

Guest SweetKim

they got one where i live for $400 without a new contract, and $299 with a new contract (for t-mobile).. but i can't get it even if i could, since i just got the D600.. <_<

ahh only t-moblie. that service stinks in jersey area where i live. aww----$300 isn't badd at all

Archived