Official f(Amber) Thread~Congratulations on your solo debut!

Guest vietsoul

Guest evilishus

Amber,why do you have to be a girl?!

LOL.I was seriously questioning myself for a moment there,I need to go watch some 2pm videos.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest GUESSHOOO

alright. i'm done being confused. i'm in love with amber T^T

we'll be getting married soon. i don't care if she's under aged. you are all invited to the wedding. :')

Guest zahieyjunki

I wonder how the SM boys will interact with Amber, or what the SM boys will say about her. I mean look, she's absolutely one of a kind SM lady. Tbh she's like a JYP / YG artiste who joined SME for some reason, lmfao. Prolly she'll hang around with them more often until she meet her dude sunbaes. &PLZ. I would like to see a clip / footage of that. :lol:

I think she will get along more with SM girls..

I think maybe SM boys will love to tease her a lot.. idk I gotta feeling that..

There's no problem with that lol~ All of them are already know her & her tomboyish charm, so I think they will get along more..

ouhh wow new pics!! mannn, I hardly not to love her... look at her! she so handsome & SulRi laid her hands on her? wut? no way Amber is for Krystal!! haha~ jke..

Guest Lishathestain

we'll be getting married soon. i don't care if she's under aged. you are all invited to the wedding. :')

a wedding with Amber? LOLOL get it line ;D

i bet she's the last one that SM will release the teaser/pics of -_-

Guest evilishus

alright. i'm done being confused. i'm in love with amber T^T

If anyone objects to this union, let them speak now or forever hold their peace...

I OBJECT!!!She's mine buddy. :P

All the girls in SM probably LOVE her.Yeah,her teaser picture will probably be last.Amber is the one with the most attention right now,she's the one that's unknown.

Guest Lishathestain

All the girls in SM probably LOVE her.Yeah,her teaser picture will probably be last.Amber is the one with the most attention right now,she's the one that's unknown.

i can see all 9 snsd members babying her -_- lol.

or actually talk about her

"omg did u see Amber in the group pic? Sorry to say Jessica, she's hotter than your lil' sister"

"OH NO YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT :o"

OK. AMBER IS HOT. OFFICIALLY GIRL CRUSHING ON HER. Sorry, Taemin. She beat you :/ lmao.

LOLOL she beat Taemin? now that's huge.

Guest repeat_on_echo

I love Amber. I don't know, I kind of feel like I'm already cheating on Krystal because she was my first f(x) love and it's only been 2 days but Amber.... omg, she's like... inching her way to the top of my girl crush list, it's crazy!!!!

If anyone marries her, it's going to be ME. (Or we can be BFF, but seriously, any kind of relationship with this girl would satisfy my heart... even if I am a girl myself)

Guest Pocaco<3

OMG, why am I totally crushing over her?! :<

She is way too.... *sigh* ;___;

i realllly wish she was a boy.

xD

she looks sooooo cool and hot :3

nothing like I hve seen before :o liek.. many girls can have that feminine charisma look but she is just... wow.

xD

Guest Shiget^

I have a growing girl crush on Amber, he dresses like and dances like a boy,

i bet she will bring the fangirls in f(x) LOL

Guest Chalk-Bandits

The new picture is hot! She looks a lot like Jonghyun there. :D

I can't wait to see more of this chick. Love her <3

Guest Allison

LOLOL she beat Taemin? now that's huge.

...I lied, lmao. But oh gosh, she's up there. Like waaaaaay up there o__O <3 lol.

Guest katie0511

This girl will be like one of a kind, after her debut.

ahhhh good old reverse psychology, i'm loving her already~ :lol::lol:

i thinking this might become a trend in new groups for the future!!

like they would have one tomboy girl in there and eventually something like a "battle" between the two groups would happen!!!................i watch toooo many variety shows.......

Guest zahieyjunki

and now she's my 1st love~ I'm sound lesbi..

loll~ wtvr..

she totally can bring lots of fangirls & maybe fanboys..

I don't wish she's a boy I love the way she's a tomboy..

Guest james18

Some witness accounts popping up

"Amber and Krystal were wandering around in Apgujung(fashion, shopping district) arms hooked together. Someone tried to take their pics but Amber grabbed Krystal and walked away kekeke"

From a female clerk at a store where Amber is a regular customer

"I thought she was a guy at first...an attractive American style guy...good manners... she has a nice husky voice...then one day I was shocked when I noticed the chest... she really is pretty and handsome... I almost fainted when she smiled at me, smiled in a really cute way... fluent English...her Korean has accents but is pretty good"

^ so protective? i have this feeling that amber will be the girl's protector from the guys.^^

and kinda agree with that female clerk. i would faint too. HAHA.

love this line from an article.^^

"Amber is a member who has already gone through a lot."

Bring it on Amber :)

Guest love~eastsea~

is she really a she?

she looks a like a he and a little like zhoumi to me (the face structure, not the nose)

Archived