f(x) (에프엑스) [♦Official Thread♦] -<MeU> Watch Krystal in "The Bride of Habaek"!

Guest Ellan

Hey Everyone,

I'm fairly new to kpop and have a youtube channel. It's mostly for kpop reaction videos, but I also have vlogs from the various hikes that I do. I recently created a series "Flashback Friday" where I react to the older kpop MV's. I thought this would be a good way to learn about the older kpop songs. The classics. One of the videos I did was for f(x)'s LA chA TA. Please check it out :)

• Replies 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE AMBER SO MUCH!!! I'M SO GLAD THAT SHE IS COMING BACK WITH ANOTHER SINGLE!!

'Borders' was a really good song and it was so inspiring. It had a really deep meaning. Her solo album was also amazing.

I can already tell this song is going to be amazing just from the teaser :D

Amber is a really good role model. She's inspiring so many people with her music.

I'm so glad Amber had a solo debut and are releasing her own music! Her singing is so beautiful as well! :heart:

I really hope one day Amber will release a full solo album.

@VIP_Cake My thoughts exactly ! Amber is so talented and so much more than a rapper, I was so happy for her that SM gave her a solo ! She has a beautiful voice and it's nice that she could release the original English version of Goodbye Summer, I Just Wanna and with Eric Nam (I absolutely love this guy and his voice ^^) !!

• 2 weeks later...

Luna has started promoting her solo on music shows, check out some of her performances below. ^^ Congrats on your solo debut Luna, Fighting !!

LUNA - Free Somebody, 루나 - Free Somebody [정오의 희망곡 김신영입니다] 20160531 

LUNA - My Medicine, 루나 - My Medicine [정오의 희망곡 김신영입니다] 20160531 

Luna's debut stage :) on Show Music Core 20160604 

Source: MBCkpop

《Solo Debut》 LUNA(F(x)(루나)) - Free Somebody @인기가요 Inkigayo 20160605 

Source: SBSMusic1

• 2 weeks later...

Luna's new show performances, enjoy ^^

LUNA 루나_ Free Somebody_KBS MUSIC BANK_2016.06.10 

Source: SMTOWN

[HOT] LUNA - Free Somebody, 루나 - 프리 썸바디 Show Music core 20160611 

루나 - 프리썸바디, LUNA - Free Somebody [테이의 꿈꾸는 라디오] 20160609 

[HOT] LUNA - Free Somebody, 루나 - 프리 썸바디 Show Music core 20160618 

Source: MBCkpop

Here are more of Luna's radio performances ^^

Free Somebody at KBS Sukira (슈퍼주니어의 키스 더 라디오) 20160607 

Free Somebody at Yoo Ji Won's Rooftop Radio Show (유지원의 옥탑방 라디오) 20160530 

Source: KBS CoolFM

Free Somebody & My Medicine at SBS CultTwo Show (두시탈출컬투쇼) 20160609 

Free Somebody at Song Eun Yi & Kim Sook Unnies' Radio Show (송은이김숙의언니네라디오) 20160606 

Source: SBSradio100

• 1 month later...

This thread is quiet... ;; Hi, I'm new here. My name is Lexi and Sulli is my ult bias. f(x) being my ult group. It's nice to meet everyone!! Also, I'll return later to share some Amber pics since she's in LA right now.

• 2 months later...

I just saw the news regarding the Mulan movie live action and according to the report, the company is making a global search for chinese actress to play Mulan. As khuntoria and song qian fan, I am hoping that she will be cast as Mulan. :) I hope other fans asked Victoria song to join the audition, I want her to play the titular role. It will be a great advantage to her, she will be known internationally and F(X) will be known internationally also since she is still part of F(X). :) finger crossed.

Victoria/Song qian fighting. this thread is a bit quiet nowadays. :)

Archived