Hồ Ngọc Hà - Vietnam's Performer At This Years Asia Song Festival

Guest _ATELIER

Guest truffles14

the concert is live but when they air it, it's voiced over so the quality sounds better. that's why you can't hear the audience too much cause when she did the split, in fancams, you can hear the audience cheering, but in the official aired one, the audience sounds lame. which is wierd because the official airings for the other performers sounded more lively still.... :/

more pictures from zing.vn

Gackt! (i love seeing them together)

20911253612007.jpg

agnes monica

24631253612023.jpg

from superjunior

46421253611786.jpg

K-otic

16511253612052.jpg

Show

36471253612214.jpg

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Korean audience were simply not screaming at all. It would proabably hurt their pride to cheer to a poorer country like Vietnam. really pathetic. The Korean singing-part was a mistake. I was really disappointed that she didnt sing in Vietnamese. I hope someone will do it next year.

BTW, why does the Korean translation of her name consists of 4 parts??? Did they split Ngoc into 2 words? because Ho and Ha can be found exactly like that in the Korean language as well.

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

the new pic of her and siwon looks good .lol

They were cheering for her. It's just that it's high quality video so cant hear that loud

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

Actually both Thanh Hang and Ho Ngoc Ha were invited to Korea .

Ho Ngoc Ha said korea's agency invited her to Korea before 1 week for her meeting with some famous celebrities, organizers of korea showbiz. The agency helped her a lot for her performance.

Again! i guess the korea agency sent their Choreographer to Vietnamand wrote the Korean's lyrics to help her lah

That's why i think she's only foreign artist to appear in the CM of ASF0 and got chance to meet Lee Min Ho.

They said every pics of them with Korean celebrities are allowed to post by their agency even the pic with LMH in their facebook.

That's why i guess Ho Ngoc Ha got permission to post her pics with Suju.

I'm wondering who's behind them

more pics in Korea.

090925173624-336-192.jpg

090925142307-840-970.jpg

090925142307-220-312.jpg

090925142307-487-331.jpg

090925142307-687-383.jpg

090925142307-696-955.jpg

Edit:

19351253612288.jpg

36421253612083.jpg

63851253611763.jpg

36811253611797.jpg

29991253612154.jpg

With her korean's Choreographer

In the new interview, she also said she was happy because when she was on the way back with her group that night she was informed that her name was the most "search" of ASF09 that night maybe b/c of their curiosity .

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

i feel sorry for her bc most of bad comments are from vietnamese's anti on youtube vid. Someone said she copied snsd genie dance. wow. Most of them are MY Tam fans . The one with nick name queen of viet pop . Her fans are jealous bc Ha 's appreciated

Edit:behind the scene after ASF09. Siwon screamed like hell. lmaooooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOX5c-mLsMU...re=channel_page

^ Uhm, okay, what the hell. Genie's choreography is NOTHING

like the choreo of My Apology... I've learned the choreography

for Genie and its alot simpler than HNH's performance dance. lol.

Stupid haters on YT....

But anyways that's interesting that she was the most searched

on search engines for ASF09. LOL at Siwon, he went ballistic when

it was her turn to talk. :P

Guest Unanimous

Haters are just jealous! Hahahah. Just because Vietnam is a small country and doesn`t get recognize for it`s entertainment industry doesn`t mean it can`t be original. People just assume things. Psh, whatevers!

Good Job Ho Ngoc Ha! Way to represent!

I didn`t get why a verse was in Korean though, should have been in Vietnamese -.- Overall, I like it!

Guest _ATELIER

omg i love seeing her with gackt too! haha and that pic of her and siwon..

damn they look good xD hahah

dude i'm soo sick of haterss, they need to throw the next ASF somewhere less biased.

i thought her perf. was flawless /excluding the korean tidbit. w.e she tried, if anything i was impressed.

vietnam representinnnn' <3

Guest truffles14

the first concert of her liveshow tour "Va Em Da Yeu" is on the 27th. (1 & a half days; vietnam time)

it will be aired live on HTVC and on http://www.pheplamemmuot.com/index.html (anyone know the time?) could someone that's good with all that tech-y stuff please record it :))

250909MusikVaemdayeu63.JPG

250909MusikVaemdayeu62.jpg

250909MusikVaemdayeu64.JPG

images1861557_DSC_0104s.jpg

images1861563_IMG_5302s.JPG

images1861780_IMG_0056s.jpg

images1861785_IMG_4166.JPG

images1861564_DSC_0129s.jpg

because she's the spokesperson for sunsilk, people had to trade in 5 shampoo/conditioner bottles for tickets instead of buying it. lol. creative.

commercials

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBHOF6NAcyo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPndUEOznVs

Guest papiroflexia

In the new interview, she was asked who impressed her the most. She said Gackt. Although he's cool in person , she was attracted by his impressive performance on stage. She said she cheered him like a fan

When she was asked about 4 korea groups, she mentioned suju only.I think YG groups left soon right away their performance.

She said suju guys are handsome, gallant, funny,friendly , approachable They usually teased her and played around with her during the party after ASF09.

hahaha. maybe snsd dunt like her at all -> understandable! lol

i also wondering how she was there with LMH? He's not even singer?!

I know right? LOL, when I saw her next to the girls she stood out so much, she made them look so average.

She just...shined, haha.

^ LOLOLOL!

omg, the scene where HNH sat down right next to Gackt, he like STARED at her!

Hahahahahahhaha. Man, I am jealous =[ Even Gackt is ogling her down. :P

Yeah, she is stunning.

I'm not surprised, she looks very different compare to most other girls.

Guest mizzlinhie

Wow. Siwon was really screaming like crazy when it was HNH's turn to speak hahahahha <333

The Suju boys seem to like HNH a lot. :)

...whats with those haters' comments?

they're just jealous of her! >:[

MT is pretty nice, why are her fans like that =_="

Download HNH's My Apology performance HQ @ http://www.nhachot.info/blog/ now! :D

Guest truffles14

Thanh Hằng, Hồ Ngọc Hà sánh đôi cùng Lee Min Ho

Thứ ba, 22/09/2009 17:26

(2Sao) - Thật 100% và khiến các fan của Lee Min Ho phải cực kỳ ghen tỵ!

Ngày hôm qua (21.9), trên trang web soompi đã up hình của diễn viên nổi tiếng Hàn Quốc Lee Min Ho với 2 cô gái châu Á xinh đẹp khiến các fan của chàng diễn viên này tỏ ra rất ghen tị. Thật bất ngờ, đó lại là hai cô gái đến từ Việt Nam. Và không ai khác là hai gương mặt quen thuộc: ca sĩ/người mẫu Hồ Ngọc Hà và người mẫu/diễn viên Thanh Hằng.

Trong chiếc vest màu cam (có vẻ là tông màu yêu thích của Hà) và bộ juýp màu đen, trông Hồ Ngọc Hà thực sự nổi bật bên chàng Lee. Trong khi đó, Thanh Hằng cũng dễ thương và quyến rũ không kém với bộ đầm ống màu xanh.

Người up bức ảnh này viết: "Tôi muốn chia sẻ với các bạn, bức ảnh Min ho chụp với 2 cô gái Việt Nam, một là siêu mẫu và 1 là ca sĩ. Tôi cảm thấy ghen tị với 2 cô ấy. Lee Min Ho trông thật tuyệt vời, vô cùng sáng sủa!". Ngoài ra, tác giả này còn nghĩ đến sự kiện, một ngày nào đó sẽ được gặp Lee Min Ho trong một chương trình giới thiệu sản phẩm Mỹ phẩm Etude House (là sản phẩm mà Min Ho cùng với Park Shin Hye đang làm gương mặt đại diện". Và cô ấy/anh ấy coi đây như một giấc mơ.

Lol, a real VietNamese newsite (2!Sao) was referring to us uploading the pictures of ho ngoc ha & thanh hang with Lee minh ho onto Soompi. wow

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

Lol, a real VietNamese newsite (2!Sao) was referring to us uploading the pictures of ho ngoc ha & thanh hang with Lee minh ho onto Soompi. wow

it was referring to someone who post the pic in LMH's thread later than us lah

YEAH. Suju seem to like her alot. Kyunhuyn didnt mind to keep a distance but "stick" to her in the vid

wow

havent checked this thread for a week

damn she is soo rich

looks great and wow

lee min ho? O__O

"But anyways that's interesting that she was the most searched

on search engines for ASF09. LOL at Siwon, he went ballistic when

it was her turn to talk. tongue.gif

:o :o pretty impressive

go ho ngoc ha!!

i love her crib

but wtf korean part?

ive only understood

saRang or something but it sounded more

american than korean

^ Eh yeah her Korean wasn't very good but I think a few artists always

sing their native songs in Korean to satisfy the majority of the crowd

(which are Korean). I remember Mike and Golf from Thailand sang their

song Fight For You in Korean and they were absolutely loved.

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

Mihimaru GT the japanese band also sang their whole song in korean version . Although Japanese are always proud to speak their launguage , they also tried to please the korean audiences.

Well its understandable. Its so hard to get a reaction from the audience unless you sing in their language to get their pride going. Does it always have to be held in Seoul every year?

Guest truffles14

omg, i never realized how racist some people still are... maybe ive just been too sheltered ...but man some of the comments on her videos just leave me flabberghasted

Did she perform in Korea? Nice performed stage I know VN don't have that beautiful stage. Korea is nicest and richest country in the world which I love it much ...

I think it's the korean dancers who made the performance look good, I saw her perform with viet dancers on viet stage..

totally different portrait it lays out....

no wonder korea and japan are the leaders of asia in so many ways that even viet singer(actually half) look professional...vietnam? 50years behind ..

anyone disagree?

so dissapointed..ironically, ASF is supposed to be a kind of cultural exchange event.

anyway... her liveshow airs on http://www.pheplamemmuot.com/index.html#/TinTuc/ in about 7 hours. i think..

Archived