Hồ Ngọc Hà - Vietnam's Performer At This Years Asia Song Festival

Guest _ATELIER

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crystal.star

Go HO NGOC HA!!!

I'm so proud of my idol...hehe..been a fan of her for a long time now, esp. w/

her hit "Va Em Da Yeu"..but "My Apology" is really good too.

Thanks for sharing all the pics, she's freaking gorgeous!!! :)

P.S...I'm also getting tired of hearing people's comments on here about who

she look like. Seriously, Ho Ngoc Ha IS Ho Ngoc Ha. She's not freaking Beyonce

nor Jennifer Lopez, you guys. I'm not trying to make this personal or anything...but really,

I noticed everytime when a Vietnamese star is rising up, people always find

an excuse to put them down, why can't we just appreciate their music and talents? Not

how they freaking look like, or where they come from. Music is universal...

Guest truffles14

you can see part of her performance (more like a few seconds -_-) here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYWHEeVdZvw...player_embedded

it's at about 2:13

and another fancam (kinda clearer than the previous one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbZ6Pe42pok

and it was live! she sounds awesome. but what is up with the random girl lip synching to suboi's rap. lmao. wish she was actually there..

Guest mizzlinhie

^ LOL. The 2nd video was filmed by her composer, Duong Khac Linh (the one who wrote My apology and Girl's night).

I just watched these vids on his fan page awhile ago. He also uploaded a fan-cam of Girl's night.

Here's his page: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#...97341708?ref=nf

HNH has the photo that she took with the Suju boys as her FB fanpage's profile picture LMAO.

Anyway, I'm glad her performance was live! Random girl lip syncing Suboi's rap part was weird lol. ><

I wonder who will be there next year? Maybe another artist from Music Faces? ^^;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPZCH5Iz5h8...feature=related

this is a really good song! you guys have to realize that ho ngoc ha knows what flows. i don;t know if you guys notice but she selects the vietnamese words for the lyrics very good! this makes everything flows smoothy and not choppy! i'm just amazed at the word selections. you wouldn't hear any hard sounding vowels and few hard consonants when ngoc sings. she truly know what sounds good especially to foreign ears. lots of ch, tr, nh, ng, ph, s, x, z makes the song more hear able. she resonates each words which makes it sound lets it choppy. *remember that vietnamese in uni-syllabic. where as english korean, japanese are multi-syllabic.

Guest frozen_choco

She is one of my favourite Vietnamese models/Singers. Although I knew she had some main roles in dramas, I haven't watched it, so I can't tell about her acting. But ever since I heard of her songs in her early albums, I have loved her and become a great fan since. She is a great model too.

I like SuBoi too. I just knew of her name recently although I heard her sing live in Vietnam last year, at this live cafe/bar called Acoustic sth. So she was like an undergroud rapper. She was really cool. It's rare to find some Vietnamese rapper to rap like that, especially in English. She caught everyone's attention when she started doing the rapping in the song Never Be The Same by Mel C. It was totally awesome. I hope to see her when I go there next time, lol.

** Btw, has anyone heard of Ho Ngoc Ha's 'Va Em Da Yeu' (Acoustic Version)? It is really good. If anyone has a chance, should try it out. Or if anyone wants it, send me a msg, I can send it to your emails or sth ^^

Go HO NGOC HA!!!

I'm so proud of my idol...hehe..been a fan of her for a long time now, esp. w/

her hit "Va Em Da Yeu"..but "My Apology" is really good too.

Thanks for sharing all the pics, she's freaking gorgeous!!! :)

P.S...I'm also getting tired of hearing people's comments on here about who

she look like. Seriously, Ho Ngoc Ha IS Ho Ngoc Ha. She's not freaking Beyonce

nor Jennifer Lopez, you guys. I'm not trying to make this personal or anything...but really,

I noticed everytime when a Vietnamese star is rising up, people always find

an excuse to put them down, why can't we just appreciate their music and talents? Not

how they freaking look like, or where they come from. Music is universal...

deng..

u guys should really stop to act offended

i mean please nobody said that looking like some celebs is a bad thing...

actually we just admired her beauty and we (or at least I)

Didnt want to put her down....

so chill

everytime a viet star rising up?

examples please....its not like ive ever seen u on any viet thread on here before haha

and what does the music has to do with look?

seriously people should think before they start typing an essay

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

who said she lips for My apology need to watch this vid?!

she was singing live for both songs. Of course some girls sang along with her.

Listen carefully at 3.21. When she was singing ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, the sound was off suddenly. She turned her back and checked it out. She couldnt sing the next line "sorry....... "but there was still a small sound "sorry' of those girls who sang along. SHe turned back and carry on her dance like normal. The audience knew and and shouted ohhhh to cheer her.

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

Her model friend who came to support her

picphpy.jpg

anyone here recognize the guy? He looks like Lee Min Ho. lol.

Anyone in her facebook's friend list? i can only see the avatar. WIsh to view her photos

Guest mizzlinhie

^ LOL. Who is that guy in the picture with her? He really looks like Lee Min Ho.

Model Thanh Hang came all the way to Korea to support Ho Ngoc Ha?? Really? Wow.

Guest truffles14

who said she lips for My apology need to watch this vid?!

she was singing live for both songs. Of course some girls sang along with her.

Listen carefully at 3.21. When she was singing ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, the sound was off suddenly. She turned her back and checked it out. She couldnt sing the next line "sorry....... "but there was still a small sound "sorry' of those girls who sang along. SHe turned back and carry on her dance like normal. The audience knew and and shouted ohhhh to cheer her.

yea it was definitely live becuase on her producer's facebook, he had a video of her backup singers learning/practicing the songs too.

and woah, didn't know thanh hang & ho ngoc ha were friends. i love her in the movie hot kiss 1 with johnny tri nguyen.

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

Yeah. Thanh hang is very closed to her. Maybe like her best friend in showbiz. Wish to have a bigger version of that pic. Because i really doubt if he's really Lee Min Ho (I guess it's really him haha) I like wtf when i just looked at it fist time.

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's actually LEE MIN HO!!!!!!!!!!. I confused before b/c the guy looks a bit fat. I'm not a fan of LMH so i dunt know how his look now. BUT then i looked at the lastest pic of him. THEY ARE SAME !

dv24.jpgpicphpy.jpg

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

In the new interview, she was asked who impressed her the most. She said Gackt. Although he's cool in person , she was attracted by his impressive performance on stage. She said she cheered him like a fan

When she was asked about 4 korea groups, she mentioned suju only.I think YG groups left soon right away their performance.

She said suju guys are handsome, gallant, funny,friendly , approachable They usually teased her and played around with her during the party after ASF09.

hahaha. maybe snsd dunt like her at all -> understandable! lol

i also wondering how she was there with LMH? He's not even singer?!

Guest truffles14

forget lee min ho...i want more pictures of her & gackt. please. actually just more pictures of her by herself is fine too. no updates from asf?

^ LOLOLOL!

omg, the scene where HNH sat down right next to Gackt, he like STARED at her!

Hahahahahahhaha. Man, I am jealous =[ Even Gackt is ogling her down. :P

I think Ho Ngoc Ha can become Asia's next Britney Spears if you know what I mean. She is more appealing than Boa, but lacks in dancing skills in comparison with her. However, she needs a good music management in each Asian country from China to Thailand. I'm not a fan of her music but Ho Ngoc Ha has something which is simply stunning. I think the mass will like her. (In that one pic) The SNSD girls look totally average next to her.

Archived