Tr. My Ear's Candy; Music

spark.

[ Blinkies || Posters }

babbles--

Hello Stranger. ;D Remember this stranger? Probably not. Sighs. I've been gone too long from the art world.

Thee name is Wendy. I ditched my other two threads because..honestly, I have no idea why. HAHAHAH. I'm

a horrible person yes? I know. You can't guilt me into sticking to this one though. MWAHAHAH. I shall make

no promises. I always break promises. Hmm. I will TRY to stick to this thread though. No promises. ;P

Oh yess~ and the title credit goes to Baek Ji Young's song My Ear's Candy. Check it out, it's a great song. Sexy Taecyeon sings with her. *Q*

quick rules

- Introduce yourselves. I need new Soompi buddies. Pity me a bit. :P

- HQ Photos are a must. PLEASE, or I will reject.

- Use my form and my form only. I suggest you follow this one.

And most IMPORTANTLY.

- I HAVE the right to reject. So please do not be offended in any way. It just means that your request is a little too much for me to handle. Don't take it to heart. ^^

examples

p-p-p-poster~

____I'm really rather shabby on my poster skills, and I'm not quite the best, but I'll deliver it best I can. :]

blinkie dinks !!

____My blinkies are going to be kept really simple, so if the examples look bare, and you want more, please don't request.

pixel Alright this has a place in the form. I want you to tell me if you want the blinkie small ( 100 x 30 ) or bigger. So pixel are the examples below.

wendytutrn1.gifososkm8.gifmbfilk5.gifhcmhod5.gif

normal Alright this has a place in the form. I want you to tell me if you want the blinkie small ( 100 x 30 ) or bigger. So normal are the examples below.

mysweettoothgif.gif

form.

--Copy and paste please. :]

Form for thee poster

[font="Georgia"][i][b][size="5"][color="#FF8C00"]my ear's candy; poster[/color][/size][/b][/i][/font]

[b]Title;[/b]

[b]Subtitle;[/b]

[b]Mood;[/b]

[b]Colors;[/b]

[b]Photos ( limit is three );[/b]

[b]Link to fic [size=1]( this gives me my inspiration to add on my own spice )[/size];[/b]

[b]Extra?;[/b]
Form for thee blinkie
[font="Georgia"][i][b][size="5"][color="#FF8C00"]my ear's candy; blinkie[/color][/size][/b][/i][/font]

[b]Title ( no subtitles );[/b]

[b]Mood;[/b]

[b]Colors;[/b]

[b]PIXEL or NORMAL? [size=1]( refer back to blinkie examples )[/size];[/b]

[b]Link to fic [size=1]( this gives me my inspiration to add on my own spice )[/size];[/b]

[b]Extra?;[/b]

customahssss.

-

-

- means pending

+ means complete

= means rejected

Reason for edit: Forgot pixels and normal in form. Does not count against first two requestees. Fixed.

-

Guest *aroma

I feel like it's my lucky day...*tears I'LL BE BACK TO EDIT! Your stuff is AWESOME! And I'd like to request.....

my ear's candy; blinkie

Title ( no subtitles ); Lost Lover

Mood; Sort of like this?

Colors; gray and pink

Link to fic ( this gives me my inspiration to add on my own spice ); http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=308479

Extra?; HIIIIIIIIIII *waves This stranger's name is Frida :) And I'm actually new to the art world and all I can make are banners and icons...I probably just graduated from noobie to high noobie XD

edit.

Pixel please :)

Guest sarangified

Hellllllooooooo Wendy!

I'm Sandra, or you can also call me Sarang (:

I really like your poster!! It's pretty and it gives me this nice vibe. The colors are also nice.

You blinkies are so adorable!! ♥

I really like the ILY blinkie and the He Colors My Heart blinkie.

Anyways, won't be requesting, maybe I'll request soon ^^.

Let's be friends? I need new soompi buddies too T___T.

Shall be stalking~

Guest infinite*

Hi Wendy. I'm Angielyn. I'd love to request but I'm so lazy to find pictures at the moment.

Anyways, I really love that poster you used as an example. It's really simple but I like it a lot.

I love that picture she's holding. That's currently my MSN display pic. The picture is just awesome.

The model is hot too. Lee ChiHoon! <3 /swoons.

The blinkies - oh guuuuuuuurl, don't get me started. They all look 'gawjuz' haha.

Hopefully, when I'm bothered enough to find pictures you'll still have a spot left.

Well, then. BYE.

Guest waanie.jpg

my ear's candy; blinkie

Title ( no subtitles ); WAANii3♥SUNNY

Mood; happy/cute

Colors; light blue#80DCF7 purple#cd78f0 pink#ff5ca5 green#87dfb9 yellow#ffc30e

pixel blinkie please

Link to fic ( this gives me my inspiration to add on my own spice ); i'm so sorry

T T i didn't have a fiction. i even don't know how to write one too. i'm so sorrryyy T T

Extra?; -

Hey there Wendy. i'm Waan. ''W FTW''~

umm...i'm 13 and new to soompi. i really like your artworks

especially the blinkies! :lol:

anyway, sorry&thanks a lot, Wendy!

can't wait to see the result!

cyaa<3

hi wendy! i've seen your name around the fanfix section i think haha

the poster example is so pretty! love the color and everything

my ear's candy; poster

Title; Falling from the sky

Subtitle; even the freest birds land at the end of the day

Mood; melodramatic

Colors; no preference

Photos ( limit is three ); one two three four five six

Link to fic ( this gives me my inspiration to add on my own spice );i already have it written..but it's not on soompi yet; if you want me to send it to you i can ^^..its around three pages long nvm it's in my siggie

Extra?; i'm sorry some of my photos have huge ugly tags on them ._. ..i don't mind the credit tags on the poster actually..cause i really liked those shots t_t and um o-o it's really only 1 person? you don't have to include all of the pictures at all; i just posted them in case you wanted a variety or..needed more to work with..i bolded my three favorite =)

Guest MR. LEE'S

hello wendy, you've got a new stalker. hehe i'm shern and i've seen you around before in your old tr. your blinkies are awesome. they're really cute. i can't wait to see the results. nice to meet you,btw and good luck with your new tr. (:

Hello Wendy! :) My name`s Yanna. Nice to meet you. I`ve seen a lot of your works on the wonderbang picture thread. [ or sorry if i got the wrong person x) ] If i`m not mistaken. And if it really was you, on the wonderbang thread, i have to admit that i`ve stole some of your graphics there :ph34r: But don`t worry, i did credit . :D i guess you`re only taking fafiction blinkies here ? (: so so so, i`m here to stalk but not to request. goodluck to you TR. And oh, welcome back to the art world ? :D :D :D

Guest Moopie29

hi wendy...i'm katie~

i love your blinkies so that's why i want one xD

my ear's candy; blinkie

Title ( no subtitles ); Cupid's Arrows

Mood; cutesy, bubbly, happy

Colors; any ;D

PIXEL or NORMAL? ( refer back to blinkie examples ); pixel. i really like the 4th and last one.

Link to fic ( this gives me my inspiration to add on my own spice ); click here sorry, there's only the prologue...mianhe T^T

Extra?; take your time ;]] taecyeon's hot~ rofl xD

Guest Reika_dragon

my ear's candy; blinkie

Title ( no subtitles ); Breaking the Rules

Mood; happy

Colors; dark colors. especially blue

PIXEL or NORMAL? ( refer back to blinkie examples ); pixel

Link to fic ( this gives me my inspiration to add on my own spice ); http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...300304&st=0

Extra?; Hello! I'm reika! i need a soompi friend too :D

my ear's candy; blinkie

Title ( no subtitles ); technical difficulties with my mechanical lover

Mood; happy?

Colors; #00bae8 OR #ff2856, but not both please x] or red. or wahtever you would like >D

PIXEL or NORMAL? ( refer back to blinkie examples ); pixel please ;] i like the 1st, 2nd, & 5th one

Link to fic ( this gives me my inspiration to add on my own spice ); winglin.net/fanfic/robotlove

Extra?; heys. i'm vicky ;] & i would really like one of your blinkies, they are super nice 8D

ahaha my ff has a tw cast, so i doubt anyone here will click it since most of the soompiers are korean crazed [well at least that's what i think] , BUTTTT still, i bet one of your blinkies would look absolutely fabulous in my siggie fosho xD

if the title is too long, feel free to reject it. i would have requested from some other lovely soompiers but they have a word/character limit. hopefully, you won't mind? anyways, you're looking for soompi buddies? ME TOOOOO<3 i'm quite a loner here you see...

please & thank yous.

hi my name is kim, can i request a blinkie please?

my ear's candy; blinkie

Title ( no subtitles ); I'm gonna be alright

Mood; happy

Colors; pink and white

PIXEL or NORMAL? ( refer back to blinkie examples ); normal, and whatever your normal size is.

hey wendy ^^

nice to meet ya, I'm dani.

your poster and blinkies are gorgeous bb <3

haha, I shall request ;D

my ear's candy; blinkie

Title ( no subtitles ); 090909 & Zhang Liyin

Mood; happy, cheerful

Colors; #D4A017 ; #FF0000 (for the heart)

PIXEL or NORMAL?; pixel

Link to fic; noneee. not a story o___o does it have to be? idk. lol.

Extra?; I'll be your soompi friend xD && put additional details if u want. like a heart? ^^

please and thank you~~

Guest indelible_sin

DUDE. your pixel blinkies are soooooooo CUTE D: hahahaha its soooo tiny too >.<

If you don't mind, can you tell me where i can get those fonts from? anyways haha

my ear's candy; blinkie

Title ( no subtitles ); Gooster loves Banana

Mood; happy, cute

Colors; Blue && Black

PIXEL or NORMAL? ( refer back to blinkie examples ); Pixel

Link to fic ( this gives me my inspiration to add on my own spice ); http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=284993

Extra?; hahaha Hello there, name's Gao Houa aka Gooster :) Ahh your blinkies are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE xD If you don;t mind, can i get a monkey and a banana on with my blinkie? if that's not too much, hopefully :) Thanks :D

Guest YuukiChan

my ear's candy; blinkie

Title ( no subtitles ); Junsu ah~ Saranghae

Mood; lovely

Colors; pink

PIXEL or NORMAL? ( refer back to blinkie examples ); Pixel

Link to fic ( this gives me my inspiration to add on my own spice );

Extra?; I like ur blinkies.

Guest jaejoongiefied

Hey there <3 .

My name is Shirley (: .

Nice to meet you ~

I'd like to say your artwork is AMAZING .

I'm really excited if yer' able to make my blinkie :3 .

Take your time ~

my ear's candy; blinkie

Title ( no subtitles ); Hottest Time Of The Day My Butt!

Mood; Happy, cheery .

Colors; Bright ones :o . Like, not bright neon ones . Like ... sort of light soft colors ^^ . (green,gray,pink,blue,etc.) You can pick (: .

PIXEL or NORMAL? ( refer back to blinkie examples ); Pixel (: .

Link to fic ( this gives me my inspiration to add on my own spice ); Click For Fanfic .

Extra?; Kyaaa ~ No, I don't wanna seem picky ^^; . So, add anything else you want (: .

Archived