: [
] [
] [
] [
] [
]

size: ( resolution for wallpapers. ) 1600 x 1066

mood
Romantic, sweet, and happy (kind of like your CC examples, very cute!)

extra: Hopefully you can work with the pictures because that's the best quality I can find.

HI!

My name is Nancy! I love everything related to Hana Yori Dango. I've watched all 3 versions so far and now I am addicted to the Chinese version (which I think is better than BOF).

I sort of have bad luck when requesting because after I request, the Soompi member ditches their request thread. This has happen many times before in the past. Hopefully you can fulfill my request :D

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xi_luv_u

wtf! i missed this thread o_O! say wut

haha jessa <333 been forever. haha

ur examples are adorable >W<! xD

teehe

hwaiting!!!

Guest MR. LEE'S

oh haha hye jessa. you're welcome, thanks for the poster. gosh it's really pretty. i am so happy after i happened to know that you could work on with the picture that i have provided. oh it's okay, the poster is really good. i like sad theme. btw, hrm i am so sorry to bother you but you typed it chaotic faith whereas the real title is actually chaotic fate, could you fix it? thanks and sorry to burden you again. (:

Guest `gamekyu.

I did not see the message, but I shall upload the pictures somewhere else and be back and edit this soon with the new pictures. So sorry about that.

I really like that CC. It's so much fun and just way cool.

And that poster is way pretty too. You are so skilled, for sure.

Guest lovesiick

jesssssa <333333333

hi darl~~~ pretty request thread~

my fav. is the yuri wallpaper~

sho pwetty~ >0<

not requesting but good luck with requests <3

anyways, how have you been darlin? haven't talked to you for ages ><

*huggles*

Guest honeyboo.

`verac!ty*: JANNBEARRRRRR :] or should i saaaay , jaebumbear? XD LOL AHAHAHAH well my love for pink shall never dieee XD AHAHAH i got super bored and decided to make those x-X but im almost doneeee , ALMOSTTTT with the story ! like half a chapter + one chapter and BAM , sily's done ;3 LOL aw thankyouuuu ! :D ilyb ! <3

sdfjdskf Jaebumbear sounds freaky D: I mean, his name ends with the word bum .. x__x" .. ROFL XD JAYBEAR 8D ♥ <3 O__O" LADY THAT IS SOO FREAKIN' CLOSE ! >DDDD I shall soon witness JaeMi in actions 8D YUZILY2♥

IKR! school's been chasing after my butt day and night. But i'll be free after my last paper next friday and i'll open a tr again to brush up my skills. i've been away from PS for a pretty long time, so it might not be that good anymore. now, my stuff wasn't good to even start with-.-

i love that CC, the slanted placement and coloring on the individual pictures. awesome girl

BOOM

heartquake*: HAI MINSI DARLING ~ :3 AHHHHHHHH , i love pink :] i have a fetish for it ROFLLLLL <3 AHHH tytyty ! ILY&BAIBAI2U2. ( <- wtf o--o LOLOL )

ROFLROFL<3 I have a fetish for Kwon Jiyong. 8D He's so white, LOL. White and pink look nice together. Omnom, strawberries and cream. <3 L likes strawberries. And Jiyong looks like the white version of L. EVERYTHING CONNECTS. 8DDDD I am so pro, oh yuss~

I have eaten two banana paddlepops today. OMNOMNOM.

Teehee, that's an adorable cc. <3 You make such cute stuff but that dark poster is also sexay. O_Ob <3 Mhmmm, you got da skillzzz, Jessaaaaa. Eeeee, I need a nickname for joo lady. D: LOL, how about DARLING? 8DDDDDDD We b da darlings. We're so darling, oh yes we are. HAHAHAHA it's so random but we can make it work. 8D

ilu jessa DARLING

and LOL you're so cute and pinchable /HARDCORE PINCHES

I'LL BE STALKING THIS. ;)

POSTER and CC?

text: rewind

subtext:

author: ygio

pictures:

Kwon Hansoon (Jin Bora):

Click here!

Click here!

Click here!

Can I put captions for each? oh well..

Caption: music perfectionist/lover

Park Yoochun:

Click here!

Click here!

Click here!

Caption: Mr. No direction in life

Kim Jaejoong:

Click here!

Caption: Doctor-sshi

(Choi) Kwon Minhwan:

Click here!

Click here!

caption: Dorky little brother

Choi Jonghoon:

Click here!

Click here!

Click here!

caption: past tense weirdo guy

size: your decision.

mood: hmmm....drama....yeah or a little sci-fi thingy

sorry if I was putting too many pictures.

Thanks in advance I'm liza BTW. Hi*waves*

Guest b a n g!

JESSSSSSSSSSA LOVE! mm so i'm too lazy to click each thumbnail XD BUT that changmin one looks amazinggg <33 just from the thumbnail he needs more love but all the members are so lovable hahah but OH MY jessa can make darker posters and it's GORG i wanna see moreee hahaha (:

I AM NOT DITCHING .

and no more requests ( unless i love you ! ) because i'm getting lazy LOL .

shern

chaoticfate.jpg

oh lawdie ! how embarassing , i'm so sorry ! ><"

FLH19

sweetsour.jpg

it was a bit challenging fitting all your characters in but making it look neat and pretty but i did my best T_______T " if you're not satisfied, pleaaase tell me and i'll give it another try! but i hope you like it anyhow D:

leavemebroken

ROFL ANGELBANGELCANGELAGEL ? LOL HAHAA ♥ HI HUN ! and aw T_T " IM SORRY <3 i'll alert you guys next time :3 LOL ROFL WOOOOOOOOOOO 8D! thanks angel ! <3

ilovethatpanda

ahh ! thankyouuu ! ^^; i am pretty satisfied with that cc so yay! LOL and no problemm ! [:

lilsh0rtynancy

LOOL, hinancy ! i loved bof =T i wanted to give meteor shower a try because the main lead guy looks so cute ROFL . but i keep getting too lazy to watch it ! XD. ahah i have that luck at times T_T " but i promise to give you results this time ! ^^ LOL

xi_luv_u

YJ <3333333 YES IT HASSSSSSSS :]] LOL , YOURFACEISADORABLEx: ILY !

bestlies

aww thanks for the effort ! ^^; and haha aw thanks but i have a lot to improve on x:

lovesiick

AOISJFOASIFA , DAFFIE UNNNNNNNNNI ! IT'S BEEN TOO LONGG ! D: you have disappeared ! T_T " -hugggggs- ive been goood ! =D summer break's ending soon though >< " too lazy to go to school LOL , how about you? :)

`verac!ty*

bumbear ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHA THATS EPIC. LOL WOOOOO IKR ; ) im SOSOSOSOSOSOSSOnear im excited ! =) JAEMI IS FTW ? YEYE ?

olioli

AHHHHHH ! you must wait for me ! I WANT SOME OLIVIAUNNI THINGS <33 and awww ! good luck on your paper ! ♥ or .. did you already do it ? x: LOL ah pshhhhh , your works are always pretty , unni <3 im sure you havent rusted yet XDD LOL aw thaaaaaaaaankyou ! :DD

heartquake*

YAY DARLING <3 ORLY? i have a fetish for jaejoong then x: half of my stocks are him so .. his pictures are like my testdummies for new styles LOOOOOL. HE DOES RIGHT ? ROFL i thought i was the only one who thought that ! x-x " LOL ROFL what are those ? banana poddlepops? LOL ahahah aw thanks dearr <333 BUT i have a bunch to improve on >< " ROFL WHAT D: ILYTOO BUT I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE PINCH MY CHEEKS XDD

ygio

hi liza ! i'll get on your cc asap ( :

b a n g!

MARGIEEEEEEEEEE [= ROFL THANKS XDDDDD thats why i make it to thumbnails ! XDD for a teeny preview so you dont even have to click it to see XD yestheydoooo ! but i think Cassiopeia's 120K signatures have showed loved for us x: LOL AHAH THANKS DEAAAAAR ^^ ;

Guest mell0w_5m0res

i love it

its good

i will credit u for sure

it will be great to have a another version

thanks a bunch

can i have a cropped version

Guest MR. LEE'S

haha, that's okay. it's not that embarrassing. thanks anyway for fixing it. heee, thanks jessa! and the cc is so beautiful. oh and mind if i ask you, how old are you and where are you from? (:

Guest honeyboo.

`verac!ty*

bumbear ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHA THATS EPIC. LOL WOOOOO IKR ; ) im SOSOSOSOSOSOSSOnear im excited ! =) JAEMI IS FTW ? YEYE ?

EXACTLY =O= .. you're not gonna call me that, ARE YOU ?!! DDD< Bumbear .. LMFAO WTH WTH. OhyesOhyes ; ) ♥ JaeMi .. JaeSa 8DD .. JaeAnn ... lasdkfjsdlfk mine sounds weird x___x"" BLUE-Y CC ! OO: .. i think it's the first time I've seen a CC made by you with no hint of pink, AT ALL XDD <3

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

OMGOMGOMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Thank you sooo much for accepting my request, especially since my pictures weren't HQ material. I'm so glad you didn't ditch your request thread! Perhaps you have broken my curse LOL. Once again, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!! Using it right now! Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

YOOOS', O________O;; I'm dumbstruck.Your works are EXCELLENTO' and

it is so gorgeous on the eyes. >___< No words can't describe it cause it is damn so

beautiful. I like your colorization.I'm in love on it. OHHHH, I forgot to introduce myself, hehe.

So I go by the name of gaby. nice meeting you btw.

Archived