• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, xtlover15 said:

jiyong <3

tumblr_ovh1373xzB1s9y5wto1_400.giftumblr_ovh1373xzB1s9y5wto2_400.gif

tumblr_ovh1373xzB1s9y5wto3_400.giftumblr_ovh1373xzB1s9y5wto4_400.gif

source: ceokwons

help help help he's so cute cute CUTE in the third gif. has the picture of this moment been posted already?

tumblr_ove1qzMfKq1qht4pzo1_1280.jpg

:wub:

also that last gif... another reason why i love him. his love of music isn't made up, i love how he can groove to almost anything.

I just got home from the concert and i'm tired but it was worth it.

I'm happy to see that Jiyong was in a good mood today and he have several rest days before coming here.

I love the stage production. The side of Kwon Jiyong that we have never experience before.

Jiyong and dara was cute but i hope the shippers didn't chant daragon near the end. Its the only thing that ruin the experience. Other than that, it was a great experience.

While he was doing his speech before Divina Commedia he went to our side and oh boy it was a great experience, he was so near ^^. 

I was worried when he hit his mouth on the mic because he was bleeding and shouted does it hurt lol. But he manage to joke and tell its normsl when kissing something like that and kept doing the kissing thing with his towel.

Whenever Jiyong mentions bigbang it warms my heart and when he sang Taeyang's darling <3

He didn't get close to fans on Untitled but he sang it so beautifully on stage.

When he hit his mouth with his mic lol

Jiyong chanting Dong Youngbae                

Singing Darling                       

Archived