[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

Jiyong loves listening to vips loud cheer lol

Jiyong: Before June, it was hard times. Idk why but I felt lonely. Too much going on, didn't know what to do. But I'm good now

170808 Jiyong - ACT III: M.O.T.T.E Concert in Brisbane 

tumblr_oudgfroqeO1s5qqm2o1_1280.jpg

Source: lh3e

Jiyong loves listening to vips loud cheer lol

Jiyong: Before June, it was hard times. Idk why but I felt lonely. Too much going on, didn't know what to do. But I'm good now

170808 Jiyong - ACT III: M.O.T.T.E Concert in Brisbane 

tumblr_oudgfroqeO1s5qqm2o1_1280.jpg

Source: lh3e

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The remaining 8 cities in YB's WHITE NIGHT WORLD TOUR

Manila, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Macao, Singapore, Taiwan

according to this article:

[TRANS] 170809 G-Dragon Instagram: "@ __youngbae__'s new album is comin' very soon!! Youngbae-yah, you've worked hard..."

DGwGAmOUwAA4WjC.jpg

Translated by: susifg

OMG! Girls, I have arrived in Melbourne today for GD's concert on Saturday....we went for a walk down the Yarra river today when my friend noticed a bus with G-DRAGON on it going by on the other side of the road. We actually squealed lol...It was very quick (the bus was purple) and we figured it must be some of the crew or dancers going on it? GD would travel by plane. You have no idea how exciting it was just to see that bus lol..... I cannot even explain how amazing it is to know that GD must be around the same place as us! I wonder what hotel he's staying at (don't worry I am NOT going to stalk him lol!). 

I can't wait until Saturday to see him in a concert :D:D

@xtlover15-it's few more weeks before YOU see GD right?

1 hour ago, moniw18 said:

OMG! Girls, I have arrived in Melbourne today for GD's concert on Saturday....we went for a walk down the Yarra river today when my friend noticed a bus with G-DRAGON on it going by on the other side of the road. We actually squealed lol...It was very quick (the bus was purple) and we figured it must be some of the crew or dancers going on it? GD would travel by plane. You have no idea how exciting it was just to see that bus lol..... I cannot even explain how amazing it is to know that GD must be around the same place as us! I wonder what hotel he's staying at (don't worry I am NOT going to stalk him lol!). 

I can't wait until Saturday to see him in a concert :D:D

@xtlover15-it's few more weeks before YOU see GD right?

Yep and i'm so excited ^^. Enjoy the concert ^^

Archived