[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

I have a question what event is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHImHcSFGLY...feature=related

thanks I want to know what is the name or what do you called this event does gd performs his songs. thank you

It was for Grand opening of a night club..but can't remember it's name

he performed "A boy","Heartbreaker","This Love" and "Breathe"..if I'm not mistaken><

you can backtrack this thread if you want to..but yeah,that's hard choice i guess><..lol

@prettygirl_pc:

BB's concert DVDs usually have English Subtitle^^

so I'm sure SAL DVD will have it as well.

I was wondering when he's gonna update his me2day :P

I miss him :P

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prettygirl_pc

^^ thank you for the infor Alla! really appreciate it! I hope he update his me2day as well! now that Gaho is back to daddy! more pic of them together!! LOL! i was watching dog whispher and there was a sharpei that remind me of GAHO!! :)

seriously now i can't wait for SAL to come out! ahh!! i want to see him in concert again!! he must be all smiles now!!

I really like the title of the article "GD blows away all haters in one swift.." ahh!! 2010 is going to be a great year for the boys!!!

Guest missARROGANT

GD update his cyworld?

gdcyworld.jpg

I wonder what is it?

chart.jpg

Miss those smiles

g5.jpg

g1.jpg

g2.jpgg3.jpgg4.jpg

g6.jpgg8.jpg

g9.jpgg7.jpg

Hee..sorry the photos are a bit messy :P

C:gdbar

Guest happyshirt

:o WOaH! $273 for a freaking black fabrick with white prints on it??.. are u kidding me?...lol. that's the most expensive plain shirt i've seen...wow, Jiyong is really rich....all his wardrobe are like branded...

Do the design houses sponsor some of the wardrobe items? seeing as how idols influence the fashion trends it would be likely tat they do. Anyone have any idea? i've been wondering since i've been noticing G-dragon's wardrobe which is predominately designer.

Guest LaceLee

0224df1ee78faa57f724e47a.jpg

This is my 1st post.

Can anyone tell me what's the brand name of this pair of sneakers GD wore at CYworld Awards? I desperate wanna find one for my best friend's son, he is going to be 20, a big day for a boy becoming a man. I'd really appreciate it!

32504c40fc2697249213c610.jpg

Good day.

Guest oh`retro

Okay, just a quick comment about what's been up with GD recently.

1. I'm glad Flo Rida himself will be featured in a version of Heartbreaker.

Take that, GD haters...GD & YG always triumph in the end, LOL.

I'm looking forward to this collab, it's going to be awesome.

2. I'm SO HAPPY that YG is releasing an unedited version of Shine A Light.

That's like the best news ever.

I'm totally ordering a copy when it's out.

3. I'm behind on this comment, but I loveee GD's new hair.

He looked so gorgeous at the Cyworld Digital Music Awards.

Then again, when doesn't he look gorgeous?

GD. <3

Guest WintersRain

that is just ADORABLE!!!! <33333

i'm SO GLAD that jiyong's concert is gonna be released as an uncut version too!!!! XD XD XD

and the collab with flo rida is the PERFECT way to settle all these accusations that have just been flying everywhere this past year... blow 'em all away, jiyong!! XD

Guest danick

GD and Flo ri da collab!!!! That is great. In your face!!!

When will the DVD uncut be released? I can't wait for it. Glad that YG decided to release an unedited version. That simply was an excellent decision.

Wow! GD updated his minihompy!!!!!

That new profile picjust reminded me of 2NE1's new MV, Try to Follow ME...so the sunbaenim is probably promoting the girls --- you know, the thang thang and bang bang thingy! What a coincidence! Love how he totally love 2NE1.

Anyway, thanks for the smiling Ji Yong pics! His smiles are really deadly, my heart can just take just small doses. He never fails to put butterflies in my stomach whenever he smiles.

Guest naturalhonee

the caption under his new cyworld display pic says

"부릉부릉 2010 빵야빵ㅑ"

"bureung bureung 2010 ppang ya ppang ya"

just a bunch of sounds but he's obviously promoting his girls,

and telling us that 2010 will be a BANGin' year with YG. can't wait.

Guest stardaisy212

Live Album

58734695.jpg

92313881180.jpg

2010 G-DRAGON 콘서트 라이브앨범 'SHINE A LIGHT'

『 SHINE A LIGHT 』

2009년 가요계를 휩쓴 G-Dragon의 결정판!

2009년 12월 5일부터 6일까지, 양일간 국내에서 가장 큰 실내 공연장 중 하나인 올림픽 체조경기장에서 열린 G-Dragon의 첫 번째 단독콘서트 라이브 앨범 [sHINE A LIGHT]가 발매된다.

데 뷔 3년만에 열린 G-DRAGON의 첫 단독콘서트는 총 2만4천여 명을 모으며 대성황을 이루었다. G-DRAGON은 직접 콘서트의 시작부터 마무리까지 진두 지휘하며, 빅뱅으로서 무대에서 보여왔던 포스를 뛰어넘는 'GD' 카리스마를 발산하며 종횡무진 무대를 누볐다.

2만4천여 명의 팬들을 열광시킨 G-DRAGON의 뜨거운 무대를 그대로 옮겨 놓은 이번 앨범은 콘서트를 다시 보고 싶어 하는 이들에게는 그 때의 그 열기를, 공연을 보지 못한 이들에게는 마치 현장에 와 있는 듯한 생생함을 전해준다.

총 16곡이 수록된 이번 앨범에는 같은 빅뱅의 멤버인 태양을 비롯, 다라, CL, TEDDY, KUSH 등이 참여하였으며, 최고의 현장 스텝들이 그 날의 열정을 고스란히 담아내어 듣는 감동과 즐거움이 극대화 된 최고의 라이브 앨범을 만들어냈다.

특히 함께 구성된 보너스 CD에는 그 동안 많은 사랑을 받았던 소년이여, Breathe 등의 리믹스 버전들과 Flo Rida가 랩 피처링으로 참여한 Heartbreaker 등이 수록되어 있다.

* CD 1

* 01. Heartbreaker

* 02. This love

* 03. HELLO (feat. 다라)

* 04. Gossip man

* 05. 내 나이 열셋+스톰+멋쟁이신사+G-DRAGON

* 06. 소년이여

* 07. The Leaders (feat. TEDDY, CL)

* 08. Breathe

* 09. Butterfly

* 10. But I love u

* 11. She's Gone(feat. Kush)

* 12. 나만 바라봐 (feat. 태양)

* 13. Korean Dream (feat. 태양)

* 14. 1년 정거장

* 15. 거짓말

* 16. Heartbreaker(앵콜)

* CD 2: Bonus CD

* 01. Heartbreaker (feat. Flo Rida)

* 02. This love (G.H remix)

* 03. 소년이여 (Choice37 remix)

* 04. Breathe (hitchhiker remix)

* 05. Heartbreaker (Choice37 remix)

http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/3735962

2010 G-DRAGON 콘서트 라이브앨범 'SHINE A LIGHT'

『 SHINE A LIGHT 』

2009년 가요계를 휩쓴 G-Dragon의 결정판!

2009년 12월 5일부터 6일까지, 양일간 국내에서 가장 큰 실내 공연장 중 하나인 올림픽 체조경기장에서 열린 G-Dragon의 첫 번째 단독콘서트 라이브 앨범 [sHINE A LIGHT]가 발매된다.

데 뷔 3년만에 열린 G-DRAGON의 첫 단독콘서트는 총 2만4천여 명을 모으며 대성황을 이루었다. G-DRAGON은 직접 콘서트의 시작부터 마무리까지 진두 지휘하며, 빅뱅으로서 무대에서 보여왔던 포스를 뛰어넘는 'GD' 카리스마를 발산하며 종횡무진 무대를 누볐다.

2만4천여 명의 팬들을 열광시킨 G-DRAGON의 뜨거운 무대를 그대로 옮겨 놓은 이번 앨범은 콘서트를 다시 보고 싶어 하는 이들에게는 그 때의 그 열기를, 공연을 보지 못한 이들에게는 마치 현장에 와 있는 듯한 생생함을 전해준다.

총 16곡이 수록된 이번 앨범에는 같은 빅뱅의 멤버인 태양을 비롯, 다라, CL, TEDDY, KUSH 등이 참여하였으며, 최고의 현장 스텝들이 그 날의 열정을 고스란히 담아내어 듣는 감동과 즐거움이 극대화 된 최고의 라이브 앨범을 만들어냈다.

특히 함께 구성된 보너스 CD에는 그 동안 많은 사랑을 받았던 소년이여, Breathe 등의 리믹스 버전들과 Flo Rida가 랩 피처링으로 참여한 Heartbreaker 등이 수록되어 있다.

[NEWS] G-Dragon’s “Shine A Light” Live Concert Album

44318033.jpg204445355b.jpg

G-Dragon undoubtedly swept the music industry in 2009!

From December 5th to December 6th in 2009, G-Dragon held his first solo concert “Shine A Light” at of the nation’s largest indoor venues at the Olympic Gymnastics Stadium. Now G-Dragon’s solo concert album live will be released to the public.

G-Dragon’s first solo concert held a total crowd of 20,004 thousand people. G-Dragon’s charisma and force was shown on stage from beginning to end. 20,004 thousand enthusiastic fans attended G-Dragon’s concert debut and the rest of his fans who couldn’t attend have been waiting to seen the concert since.

This album contains a total of 16 songs and it includes featurings with Big Bang member Taeyang. 2NE1 member Dara and CL, produce Teddy and Kush.

There is also a bonus cd that contains bonus tracks like the remix of “A Boy”, “Breathe” and “This Love”. As well as the bonus track of the “Heartbreaker” remix featuring Flo Rida.

Korean Article: bbvipz

Translated by: alee @ ibigbang

Guest Unni_Ashley

lolli4.jpg

5d6z9u.jpg

C: juang_bb, airatotzkie @ soompi

20100223_lollipop11a-800x526.jpg

20100223_lollipop10a-800x547.jpg

C: allkpop

i can just say I LOVE MY JIYONGGGGGGGGGGG he's so cute and amazing :P i wish i was that screen LOL

Guest missARROGANT

when the concert dvd will out? The date says 12/03/2010..so today?

no not today. I think it's March 25th (or that might be the day to start pre-ordering)?

Thanks.

when the concert dvd will out? The date says 12/03/2010..so today?

no not today. I think it's March 25th (or that might be the day to start pre-ordering)?

edit: actually, you can start pre-order the CD from today (12th) until the 25th of March. And then after that i think the CD will be online at the stores (offline sale?). This is only concert CDs though, the DVD might be out later?

Guest shinhdeplol

recently i was in korea working on GD’s debut.

i didn’t get to stay for the making of this shoot so i was pretty excited to see the outcome.

i heard all the ideas before hand and so it turned out great.

i like the way he kinda just thinks about stuff and goes for it, im sure thats a big part of why he’s successful.

the dancing was dope! wish i was on set to guide the movement and fix a couple details but it looks like they got it covered.

liked the costumes, i don’t know if the masks were GD face because i think they were originally supposed to be,

but to me the white washes it out so i can’t tell. looks a little jabba to me,

but that wasn’t their original intent so no need to get that mixed up,

hey i just do the choreography. lol. anyway,

im glad he was happy with the work, and working with him was a pleasure.

C: 에이 미 @ DCinside

Call me dumb but who said those words? :lol:

v Thanks for your help. I tend to forget things easily :lol:

Guest universe

i was thinking of getting the DVD only but after seeing the CD cover, i want the live album as well!! gosh that cover is stunning. GD have the coolest covers haha.

Guest missARROGANT

YG fashion..Sharing is caring

I wonder if they wear the same pant or they both own the same design :rolleyes:

gdc.jpg

gdc1.jpg

cl.jpg

c: bbvipz

Archived