[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

G-Dragon Collaborates with IBK (Industrial Bank of Korea)

This is basically a collaboration/ promotion for IBK (Korean Bank) probably for a specially-designed “GD Card” for new accounts. The first 100 people who make an advanced reservation on February 26 (for Koreans only) will be given a limited edition collaboration package that includes the following:

– G-Dragon’s 3rd Album “Kwon Ji Yong”
– Items with artwork designed by G- Dragon
– Collaboration Package Box

Pre-reservation:
IBK Headquarters (1st Floor)
79 Euljiro, Jung-gu, Seoul
2014.02.26 Monday, 4PM

According to the press release, the theme is “All Access”, which is a term usually used when someone is allowed to go anywhere freely inside the
concert venue. It seems that fans who get the card will get a similar special experience (probably through special promotions at stores, restaurants, etc.) as G-Dragon “wants to be with fans everywhere.”

BAND ABOUT KWON JIYONG

He's humble, he's quiet, he's kinda shy. Pretty much the exact opposite of GD; always busy, always pushing....
DV4FWE_UQAApwlo.jpg

LONELINESS - 

Q. You feel very lonely recently?
GD: Yes, very. I feel that life is lonely
Q. Even if you’re standing on such an elegant stage? 
GD:
DV4Nf0vV4AAcZiX.jpg
DV4Nf0tV4AAqsed.jpg
DV4Nf0uVwAA7Jty.jpg

DESIRE - There are many things that I want to do later but I need a period of rest first...
DV4pSURV4AETi_w.jpg
DV4pSURUMAAWcGN.jpg

Credit: mshinju
  • Like 1

GD to enlist on Feb 27, 2018 without any further postponement~previously, YG said GDYB were waiting for notices

GD at Last Dance concert on Dec 31, 2017: I’ll return with a more mature image so if you can wait w/excitement in ur heart, the time spent waiting will be a good one

YG Entertainment confirms G-Dragon will enlist in active duty on February 27

He will enlist quietly without any special events for fans

*Expected discharge date November 27, 2019

" I think I need a short period of time where I can rest and recharge to rediscover myself. It's been good (all these years) but I'm afraid I will turn into a monster if I continue to thrive. I'm afraid I may forget to to be thankful."

This interview hit on so many points! I think it was only a matter of time until he came to the point of physical and emotional exhaustion from being in the industry so long. I can't blame him for wanting to step back from everything. I just hope he'll find what makes him happy when it's all said in done. 

I'm just making it worse now.. :bawling:

0fa9e611727ed433806e099ff011460f.jpg

• Like 1