[THE OFFICIAL] Gdragon G-드래곤 G-Dragon Thread

Guest the7REAL.

^ Is this an official article? Where did you get this?

So "Barbie GD" will be really out in the market or just an ordinary article about the gift DCGD members gave to GD?

I'm so excited for fancams for the concert tomorrow! Jiyong fighting!

^ the GD doll and the concert model photos have been posted on page 177. FYI, that is just a part of the presents that DCGD fan community (the presents project is set up and organized by a guy with the username of DCGD) gave GD before his concerts.

anyway, so far, it has been confirmed that Dara, CL, Tae Yang, Se7en and Kush will perform with and for GD on stage, that's alot of guests.....I wonder if CL and GD are planning to perform The Leaders, then Teddy will be on stage as well. Heh...that's like gathering members from YG fam together.

these are from the newest YG Bangs episode, i just cut these two out because i think they are adorable

68021165.jpg

18639511.jpg

credt: yg-bangs

V you're going to the concert as well? aww lucky you :] you're going to the tomorrow night one yeah? have fun!!!!!!!! try to sneak in your camera and take a few photos hehe. i'm looking forward to read your spazzing post about GD's concert when you comeback!

Guest ooxstacee

O____O It's tomorrow! OMG OMG OMG!

I arrived in Seoul earlier today. Eek, that plane ride was no fun.

Getting lost while finding my hotel is no fun also. T___T Totally hidden.

BUT! I saw the bridges .. that red bridge and the one him and Gaho started walking/running at in GDTV, LOL!

Poor thing must be so tired flying back and forth between Korea and Japan with his concert coming so soon.

LOL, he can't hear any fans screaming .. :P

I like most of his airport outfits.

It's good he's trying his best not to get sick, hehe<3

He sure likes pins nowadays.

I miss his blond hair now ..

Aw Dara at the concert venue, hehe.

I wanna watch rehearsals. T___T

Guest blackjackVip

O____O It's tomorrow! OMG OMG OMG!

I arrived in Seoul earlier today. Eek, that plane ride was no fun.

Getting lost while finding my hotel is no fun also. T___T Totally hidden.

BUT! I saw the bridges .. that red bridge and the one him and Gaho started walking/running at in GDTV, LOL!

Poor thing must be so tired flying back and forth between Korea and Japan with his concert coming so soon.

LOL, he can't hear any fans screaming .. :P

I like most of his airport outfits.

It's good he's trying his best not to get sick, hehe<3

He sure likes pins nowadays.

I miss his blond hair now ..

Aw Dara at the concert venue, hehe.

I wanna watch rehearsals. T___T

:o:D WAAAAH!....i'm excited for u ^_____^

seriously, i shud go to a BIG BANG concert atleast once in my life!...or maybe taeyangs? next year probably? hehe. *i wish*

anyways....are u there alone? don't forget to take good fancams?...hehe... :blush: :P

^^ boy was still up? o_O it's the bigg day! i bet that hat will be making an appearance, solo concert today <33

091204 Lee Yo Won Interview - G-Dragon Mention

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5zmsx7EA1E

just a short cut of Lee Yo Won, a gd fangirl. she mentioned him before but that clip on yt is gone : /

gifed yoobin doing a lil heartbreaker

2885o2o.jpg

lol the girl is reviving a little wonderbang back.

^ aww, he's up so early. Poor thing, he must be really excited/nervous/mix of emotions.

I'M excited I really wish I wasn't on the other side of the globe *sigh*.

I'll support him from here. :P

I don't know if this was posted already, but I found it interesting,

in honor of GD's concert VIP's on twitter are trying to make him a trending topic,

I found the information here,

http://koreanpopaddict.blogspot.com/2009/1...end-setter.html

[original tweet by @bruneihottest]

Guest universe

gahhh i'm so excited for GD now. i'm so excited thinking that he's so excited. hahaha i cannot think of anything else except that his concert will be going on tonight. today must have meant as much to him as the day he released Heartbreaker....i'm so so so proud of him!!

to add on to the good news...GD ranked SECOND in the total number of downloads FOR THE YEAR in Mnet charts!!

he ranked FIFTH on Bugs yearly chart too. Congrats GD!!

2e3dgsi.png

#2 with 990, 598 downloads at Mnet yearly downloads chart!! and he released it so much later than the rest of the artists too. :D

2mfam8k.png

and #5 at Bugs!!

source: omona

Guest shinhdeplol

Jiyong was so excited because today's D-Day. But he should have been resting at that time. Ha had to perform later

And was that the cap DCGD gave him?

It's madness over in tweeter,

VIPs, Wonderfuls, every one united to make GD a trending topic.

he's currently at #3

it's 1:52am we startd tweeting @ 1am

this boy is LOVED! :D

Guest teenace

It's madness over in tweeter,

VIPs, Wonderfuls, every one united to make GD a trending topic.

he's currently at #3

it's 1:52am we startd tweeting @ 1am

this boy is LOVED! :D

he's #2 now(:

2im9ri1.jpg

I believe Ji is going to melon awards,he's on the list so hopefully he can make it.

He's excited for the concert too,should be resting lol.

Awesome TOPped the page,I'll be back with something.

adorable gifs

ir8fwz.jpg

24m8fhl.jpg

2mq54dt.jpg

vcosl.jpg

wjjb07.jpg

1zv2ux4.jpg

his slim body :P

21jx5ip.jpg

C:Daum/gdragonholic

And finally #1,good job VIPZ!

vhb7sk.jpg

C:ohkezia@twitter

I'm so jealous of the ones who get to attend Gdragon's concert. I wish I was going, too. =/ But I hope everyone has fun, take lots of pictures, fan cams, and be safe! <3 In time I'll be there with everyone celebrating too.. hehe..

Wow the DCGD gifts are amazing! Gaho looks cool~ But of course, the main was the best!

Dara helping out at Gdragon's concert! Yoobin dancing to Heart Breaker! :lol:

Thank you to everyone for the updates and etc!

hye ...

i always been a silent reader but ..

just wanna say cant wait for gdragon concert:D

not sure weather can sleep well today ..

ahaha

HAPPY for the fans that get to go for his concert..

takes lots of pix n fancams:D:D

n u guys are soo lucky..

including my cousin ...

hehehe..

:lol:

Guest Sonia.Shin

I just saw on someones twitter who is going to the concert and said that No cameras are allowed!!! (;_;) oooh noooo.... though I know how great the fans are.... no matter what they will get us some pictures!

woooohooo I can't waiiittttttt oMGAH! GD you've been waiting for this for so long!!!!! PPL let's wish him luck!!!

Guest syao_sid

#gdragon just went no.1 on twitter's trending topic! proud of all the VIPs for making it possible.

can't believe that GD's concert is a few hours away.. definitely envious and happy for everyone going.

bet GD would treat the VIPs to an awesome show.. i would definitely make sure that i would go to the next GD or BB concert.

DCGD always give the most creative and awesome gifts to GD... i love the doll set.. it's so professionally made. I love the way that it is so detailed.

can't wait for all the fancams and pics that i know would come flooding later.

goodluck to our Jiyongie and have fun!

I just saw on someones twitter who is going to the concert and said that No cameras are allowed!!! (;_;) oooh noooo.... though I know how great the fans are.... no matter what they will get us some pictures!

woooohooo I can't waiiittttttt oMGAH! GD you've been waiting for this for so long!!!!! PPL let's wish him luck!!!

big bang's concert always never allow cameras anyways, but there are still alot of fans who just find their own way to sneak the cameras in without getting caught. i'm sure there will be alot of fancams, plus, they can take photos and videos by using their phones, lots of fans do that when they go to concerts, so no worries :]

edit: it should be 5 pm in korea right now, i bet people are starting to line up right now, or may be buy goodies on the goodies tents outside the stadium. excited much?