korean celeb beauty secrets

Guest bluebubblez

Guest love990024501

i agree w/ living in korea.

the water is extremely pristine and fresh. my skin clears up and whitens dramatically when i visit.

i read in a mag few years back that JJH uses evian water to wash her hair... take it or leave it.

no u take mayonnaise

and put it on ur hair as if it was hair conditioner

wrap ur hair in a towel

leave it on for like 10 min

and rinse it off thouroughly

and it goes silky and smooth .. from wat jjh said =)

u can add mashed avacados too.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no u take mayonnaise

and put it on ur hair as if it was hair conditioner

wrap ur hair in a towel

leave it on for like 10 min

and rinse it off thouroughly

and it goes silky and smooth .. from wat jjh said =)

u can add mashed avacados too.

My mom did that once and her hair turned stinky and sticky. I wonder what she did wrong. ROFL :ph34r:

Guest vondunker

people used to say i have flawless skin.

To my horror when i look at myself in the mirror and observed again some time(months/years) later... It was bad. *Not that i didnt look at myself in the mirror for years. For girls, theres just a period you did not really maintain yourself..*

All due to:

sleeping late, very late.

insufficient sleep, rest.

unbalanced/unhealthy diets

drink too little water

Stress, frets . .

Genetically, if you aint those with skin/facial problems with acnes or whatever, you should have no problem to archieve flawless skin if you DO NOT follow what i did up there. In addition the climate of the countries also do contribute to that. Generally countries with those hot weather all year round, makes one's pores bigger...

Guest vanggirlie

all that stuff that you guys mentioned probably helps the sking but the most biggest factor is some people just have naturally good skin. you guys should know that most people who become celebrities would usually have good skin. it's almost a given.

yamapi has naturally good skin. =P

Guest michellyyy

well my mom taught me this

she says this is how koreans get flawless pale skin :lol:

you have to soak in water for a loong time.. probably around 30 min.

then you use a special washcloth that`s really scratchy

and scrub off all of the dead skin

she says it comes off like noodles! :crazy:

but hey if it works :]

make sure not to overdo and make your skin really red tho

Guest Simply_Unique

well my mom taught me this

she says this is how koreans get flawless pale skin :lol:

you have to soak in water for a loong time.. probably around 30 min.

then you use a special washcloth that`s really scratchy

and scrub off all of the dead skin

she says it comes off like noodles! :crazy:

but hey if it works :]

make sure not to overdo and make your skin really red tho

hahha yes thats true. I do it all the time, not with my face though o.o just my body i never knew anyone did that with their face. and it DOES come off like noodles! but in the end its worth it because you feel alot lighter and your skin seems to be more healthier with all that dead weight off of you.

Guest xjools

Milk bath is like you run a bath with hot water and you just pour like a few cups of milk in the tub. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Is that really how to make a milk bath? How many cups do you need? I think I'm gonna try it tonight :)

Guest XSE7ENSL0VE

LIVE IN KOREA! DON'T LIVE ANYWHERE ELSE!

Lol.

but really; I was in Korea for 3 months once,

my skin cleared up, became soft and pure looking. I'm not kidding.

Drink Water.

but celebs get good treatments and all, so.. haha

Guest o6.91

Oo I have this Lee Junki video where he talks about how he gets his skin all nice and shiny. If you want it pm me. :)

-------------

edit

nevermind don't pm me, here it is.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cbnfz9

is this where he goes to get a facial and he teaches you how to define your neckline and stuff?

well... it really works. haha. i've tried the neckline tip and all his exercises.

about the topic-- yeahh.. i think the environment has somethin to do with it.

Guest sto0pidassgrl

probably water and maybe facial spas or something..theyr'e rich so they probably get the full package

Guest dr jung

i think its the weather and enviroment they live in, i mean korean skin is flawless, but if u loo kat chinese stars their skin is flawless too its lyk........no spots, apart frm water the enviroment and weather affects it a lot too! ^^

are you serious..........? Korea...? weather and environment?..... n.oo........

I went to Korea 2 summers ago, and I like..choked right after I got off the plane.. haha

The environment is pretty bad in the cities... it's alot better in shigol's.. (countryside, suburbs-ish areas)

I think this beauty secrets have to do with what they eat and drink and the care they get.

Guest xOxEurasianxOx

ahh i want flawless skin, but celebrities from any country have flawless skin...well most of them anyway

Guest SoNiA

it is not the weather or environment that helps korean celebs have flawless skin....lol... the environment is very bad in korea...

the celebs probably have facial massages and whatnot everyday....

Guest Appolpai

About the skin, I heard soy milk helps. I heard my mom talking about it with her friend. When my sister was younger, she couldn't drink ordinary milk because she was allergic to it or something so the doctor told her to switch to soy milk. Now my sister has the whitest and smoothest skin in my family. But she drank it when she was younger, so I don't know if it'll work on older people.

Guest xl0lxl0lx

makeup+lighting!! lots of makeup. lately when watching dramas i notice like blemishes underneath females stars makeup. like 2 or 3 times. i forget who, but han ga in in super rookie was definitely one of them. depending on the lighting, it was apparent at times.

Archived