korean celeb beauty secrets

Guest bluebubblez

Guest AniMotion145

do you guys know their beauty secrets? im curious about Jeon Ji Hyun's hair too! I want my hair to be like that too! haha ;) do you guys have tips?

JJH hair is just straight and black.. :blink: are you asian? if you are just grow you hair out and use good products on it :D

song hye kyo drinks alot of water and takes milk baths... try to use the face products she endorses.. innissfree seems like a good product.. but i think shk was just born with flawless skin some of us will never achieve :lol:

I take milk baths too :D its really good for your skin~

The key to flawless skin as a adult is to just take care of your skin during puberty so you wont really have to worry much about it when you're an adult. :D

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bluebubblez

hmm .. can anyone explain the lee junki video? i cant seem to dl it~ also, yeah, what is a milk bath? my mom said something about cucumber massages too .. thanks,.

Guest koolangel297

i think its the weather and enviroment they live in, i mean korean skin is flawless, but if u loo kat chinese stars their skin is flawless too its lyk........no spots, apart frm water the enviroment and weather affects it a lot too! ^^

yea, its true.. well 4rm wot i hear

its coz in korea n japan d weather is cooler/ colder therefore ur skin just produce less oil, meaning fewer pimples and breakouts n less sun means less freckles... etc...

Guest v1rgi3

hhahah... use alot of costly skin products, and eat bird's nest everyday???

facials and massages every week???

Guest cococookie

omg. i love korea's sauna. I wanted to go every week. My skin became better, then i came back to Canada

and booo..starting breaking out again. (argh) well mainly, i think the stars were blessed with nice skin to begin with

(esp. song hae gyo) i think they concentrate more on "whitening" their skin. and if you have the money...especially

THEIR money, for sure anyone can have skin like that. haha. Plus the "minor touchups" like botox, makeup, photoshop

Plus, celebs earn money from their looks, so they will eventually spend a good amount of money on their looks.

Guest globosapien

i agree w/ living in korea.

the water is extremely pristine and fresh. my skin clears up and whitens dramatically when i visit.

i read in a mag few years back that JJH uses evian water to wash her hair... take it or leave it.

Milk bath is like you run a bath with hot water and you just pour like a few cups of milk in the tub. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes, actually water helps your skin alot but I really hate it. I drink a bottle a day but my skin doesn't break out much but my skin color isn't so healthy so I'm trying to drink two bottles a day and so on -_-. Water cleans out your system so there's no nasty junk in your body. SHG is born with beautiful skin, even before she became a celeb, she had healthy milky white skin.

Guest AniMotion145

lol its not just normal milk you use :vicx:

they're packs and soap with 'milk' and other things in it that are good for your skin.. the stuff in the little packs that you pour in the bath water are the best, the water turns into this creamy white color and its really good for your hair and nails too ^^

Guest syunikiss

yea, its true.. well 4rm wot i hear

its coz in korea n japan d weather is cooler/ colder therefore ur skin just produce less oil, meaning fewer pimples and breakouts n less sun means less freckles... etc...

DAMN THE AUSSIE WEATHER!!

but i read an article; something about the bodies of water surrounding them. i also read that they wash their face with rice water (the water left over after you wash rice) to make it whiter&clearer

normally i don`t do these tedious things but i`m 17 now -- time to start caring for my skin

hm.............. i think it`s also the sauna`s.. steam is meant to be good for your skin too

they're celebs... first of all, you already have to be good-looking to become one. and second, they have the money for all that great skincare and stuff.

it's not like they're all perfect or anything. i've seen Korean celebs on tv and in pics, where you can slightly see their blemishes, just covered up by thick, heavy makeup. considering you have to wear tons of that stuff onscreen, i can't imagine it being too good for your skin in the long haul. maybe that's why we often see them in regular pics w/o makeup.

honestly, korean air does have something to do with skin! *well, i guess it depends on the person* but when i'm in the states, i get the ocassional pimple here and there. but when i go to korea, my skin is like super clear.

it also might be the food quality and how you walk everywhere and stuff like that ^_^

Guest sulfuric_ACID

i read in a mag few years back that JJH uses evian water to wash her hair... take it or leave it.

what a waste. haha.

man...i have the dodgiest skin ever. wish i could achieve clear skin :ph34r: must. drink. more. H20.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest conzerz

Thanks guys! haha water is really the key ;)

me too! im dying to have JJH's hair in sassy girl! it seems so natural and healthy...;)

ohmygee. like 8 glasses per day right?

one time i tried gulping 8 glasses one RIGHT AFTER the other.. i got so sick.. guhh. i was so stupid. ^^;

I LOVE HER HAIRR.

Guest angelzstar

I agree, the climate in korean has to do with it also.....like the air here is different from elsewhere....water helps...and most of all, they prob spent a lot of moolah on beauty products that we probably would not buy since it's so expensive

Archived