♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

thank you so much!!if there are vids even better but i'll just wait patiently.

wow!yonghwa really looks great with black suit.*though i prefer him with tshirt and jeans*but still...*drooling~*

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pockero

More Yonghwa @ FTIsland "Men's Stories" Concert

29nf89d.jpg

w7bwoy.jpg

2usy5gh.jpg

slmahh.jpg

2dgw41k.jpg

281xb9l.jpg

Credits: DC Gallery + pockero @ Code Azzurro

Here's some fancams, but only the 1st one has video, the others ones are basically audio only since you can't even see them ><

But it's better than nothing, they sound awesome XD

[FANCAM] 2009.11.14 C.N.BLUE - Love Revolution - Yonghwa focused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQgwIKze-WM

(rest 99% audio)

[FANCAM] 2009.11.14 C.N.BLUE Intro + Let's Go Crazy - Hongki introducing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iP2nKZOSIc

[FANCAM] 2009.11.14 C.N.BLUE Ment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY3c2dcCaXg

[FANCAM] 2009.11.14 C.N.BLUE - Love Revolution + Ment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fp1BPd-shQ

[FANCAM] 2009.11.14 C.N.BLUE - Love Revolution + Ment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-InWG7VtTQg

[FANCAM] 2009.11.14 C.N.BLUE - Ment + Now or Never

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBZXwEKUTps

I'm still trying to find more =]

Guest averlyn

Thanks for video links!

First time posting here. I'm a new fan through "You're Beautiful", too. ^^;;

C.N.Blue has good nice tunes, hope to hear them sing in Korean soon! Or Japanese, too, in their upcoming album.

I'm surprised they added a new member while Jong Hwa was away (right?). o__O

And I feel bad seeing them performing on streets, but many bands does that, don't they?

Guest lacedwithcinnamon

hi! i'm a recently converted fan. thanks for sharing the vids! :)

i love how they can sing in english, makes them a little bit more ahead compared to the other bands in terms of the language barrier, but i would love to hear them sing in korean. ^^

yonghwa really raps well, i love his part in "promise" and i think i'm hearing that in "love revolution". or is it the other way around? hahaha. and i love the way he looks in that suit. although i kinda dig his scruffy grunge getups as well. :)

please keep the updates coming! very much appreciated. :)

Guest pockero

averlyn - I don't think performing on streets is really that bad, they gain more experience, but I read in some interview that they got taken away by the police once before XD

More 2009.11.14 C.N.BLUE @ FTIsland "Men's Stories" Concert

2uy3ka1.jpg

52f3au.jpg

Credits: hanaya777 @ Naver + pockero @ Code Azzurro

2nb68vk.jpg

Credits: songegg @ Naver + pockero @ Code Azzurro

2009.11.15 Yonghwa @ FTIsland "Men's Stories" Concert

bb886ebc360c2a5f6468d15bdb669b8f.jpg

fe53763b2baf3ef6cb7162c4d66f18c5.jpg

Yonghwa Junior Magazine November 2009

2i3l7c.jpg

2009.11.15 Yonghwa News Photo Update

358vw3n.jpg

Credits: Sports Chosun + pockero @ Code Azzurro

----------

EDIT 1:

2009.11.16 C.N.BLUE Oricon Blog Update

20h1ovb.jpg

2zjf7lj.jpg

Credits: C.N.BLUE Oricon Blog + pockero @ Code Azzurro

----------

EDIT 2:

Yonghwa m.holiday Endorsement

28sbjgy.jpg

wrgsqx.jpg

Credits: m_holiday @ Naver + pockero @ Code Azzurro

Guest snobinnie

@averlyn;

They did added a new member when Yonghwa was away, but that was also because their former bassist went away. They would have been just the two of them (Minhyuk and Jonghyun) that is why they added a new member. Yonghwa is busy till the end of their filming for You're Beautiful.

As for street performance, they are an indie band which is why they don't do major lives like on shows. They don't have music video to show on shows either, which mean people wouldn't recognize them as fast like other artists. By performing street lives they can gain fans and also like pockero said they will gain experience by this as well.

:D

As for the police one, I remember that too. They had problems with police before.

They also wrote that in a blog entry ^^

Which is why i remember since I translated it before rofl.

Anyway thanks for the pics ^^

@averlyn;

They did added a new member when Yonghwa was away, but that was also because their former bassist went away. They would have been just the two of them (Minhyuk and Jonghyun) that is why they added a new member. Yonghwa is busy till the end of their filming for You're Beautiful.

As for street performance, they are an indie band which is why they don't do major lives like on shows. They don't have music video to show on shows either, which mean people wouldn't recognize them as fast like other artists. By performing street lives they can gain fans and also like pockero said they will gain experience by this as well.

:D

As for the police one, I remember that too. They had problems with police before.

They also wrote that in a blog entry ^^

Which is why i remember since I translated it before rofl.

Anyway thanks for the pics ^^

anyway there's seems to be so little info about the new member jongshin.is he officially the new member or just temporary?

Guest snobinnie

^He is officially a new member. Their myspace and blog has updated the member page with Jungshin name. I think if he is a temporary member, they wouldn't do that.

The only information we have right now about him, his birthday and such small stuff. Also that Minhyuk is teaching him Japanese :3

Blog update by Minhyuk

2009年11月16日

2009, November 16th

ひさしぶり!!

Longtime no see !!

みなさん!

Everyone!

ひさしぶりです!!

Longtime no see !!

Minhyukです!!!

It's Minhyuk!!!

[Pic of Minhyuk]

昨日はFTISLANDの韓国Seoulライブで

Yesterday, at the Korea Seoul live of FTISLAND,

ぼくたちがGuestでしゅつえんしました。!!!!

we did the Gues Performance !!!!

こんなに大きいのところははじめてですから、

Because it was the first time to play in such big place,

ちょっと緊張したですけど、

I was a bit nervouce.

ライブはたのしかったです。

The live was fun.

ちょっとミスはありましたけど、

We had some mistakes but

ひさしぶりにみんなそろって本当にたのしいです!!!

it was really fun because it's been some time with everyone together!!!

[Pic of their performance]

FTIsland!おつたれさまでした~

FTIsland! Thanks for the hard work~[*]

C.N.BLUE!がんばれ!

C.N.BLUE! Let's go for it !

--

[*] ; おつかれさまでした(Otsukaresama demini coopera) - he wrote a mistake for this XD anyway, this little sentence has no actual translation. When one has finished their job the colleague's or anyone would say Otsukaresama demini coopera, to thank the person who did the job. Or to say like: "It's been hard on you!" if it was a hard job.

Credits; C.N.BLUE blog + Snowy @ cnblue-sky.net

ah..thanks for the info and the blog update.

no new pics updates of the boys?i'd check on the pics for ft island concert but so little pics of jongshin.most of it is of course pics of yonghwa.*not that i'm complaining*.just curious about the new member.

Guest snobinnie

Nope they didn't update their blog, so no blog pics xD

---

The tracklist for Voice is out.

Also a bigger image of the cover is out as well.

voicecover.jpg

< Track list >

1. voice

2. Wanna Be Like U

3. Never too late

4. Y, Why…

5. One of a kind

A preview of voice can be heard on their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/cnbluejp

Credits; C.N.BLUE myspace ; Snowy @ cnblue-sky.net

omg, didn't know they had a soompi thread.

ehe, i'm so glad.

been waiting for one.

but anyways, now i know all of the members name and who was who.

it was so difficult to figure it out on myspace when someone did a music fanpage. >.<

anyways, thanks to all for sharing. C:

i'd listen to the preview on myspace and that makes me really can't wait for their next album to come out.just surprise that they choose to use japanese this time for their songs.but it sounds so great that i repeat the preview many time.

yonghwa didn't participate in the new album didn't he?i think i read it somewhere that he didn't.or i'm mistaken for it.just ignore me.hehe~

Guest snobinnie

Really? Where did you read that? I was assuming he did record some stuff for the album, but all in Korea. I mean they are from FnC after all, so he could just go to the FnC building to record his stuff.

I think it will be weird if he didn't, because he is still in the band and it will be weird if he didn't participated in the album (unless he is in the army which he isnt xD)

@miss_vicky; right now the front page still need to be edited though, because there is a new member now and a member has left D:

i was wondering who has already preordered the new album? i haven't but going soon when i finalize everything imma buy xDD

Really? Where did you read that? I was assuming he did record some stuff for the album, but all in Korea. I mean they are from FnC after all, so he could just go to the FnC building to record his stuff.

I think it will be weird if he didn't, because he is still in the band and it will be weird if he didn't participated in the album (unless he is in the army which he isnt xD)

hahha...like i said i may had misread it so just ignore me.owh ya,where can i preorder it?i may consider buying it too.but usually japanese album are so expensive.wonder how much this will cost me.

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

on yesasia is about 26USD shipped if your inside USA.

but not sure how much if your outside.

They have it on HMV and Tower Record site too~

I wanna see these boys again, their so loveable.

Jungshin is still on my mind. HAHA

damn fnc or ai ent. need to release some new pictures

right now !

on yesasia is about 26USD shipped if your inside USA.

but not sure how much if your outside.

They have it on HMV and Tower Record site too~

I wanna see these boys again, their so loveable.

Jungshin is still on my mind. HAHA

damn fnc or ai ent. need to release some new pictures

right now !

aahhh..thanks for the info.as i thought it is expensive...hmm...i'll buy it after i get my paycheck.hahaha..

still curious about this jungshin guy too.

i was wondering who has already preordered the new album? i haven't but going soon when i finalize everything imma buy xDD

I have.

There are two options actually, either from:

Yesasia: http://www.yesasia.com/global/voice-japan-...-0-en/info.html

or HMVJapan: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3684400

I chose Yesasia because if I purchase goods more than USD 39, I will get free shipping to Europe. Luckily at the same time I need to purchase You're Beautiful OST and other stuff.

Archived