♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

@ jenny...you can vote here for mnet but you must register first..and you csn vote once a day..ask friends to register and vote as well...here is the link..http://global.mnet.com/mcountdown/voteState.m..fighting..

heres in melon you can listen to all the song in ear fun album and they said it gain points..hers the link..http://www.melon.com/cds/chart/web/chartrealtime_list.htm?MAIN=MAIN_TO

heres then the bugs site...http://music.bugs.co.kr/album/324157

its a pityy we cannot anymore help for digital as its not available to us international fns..so this 3 site may br of help...

thanks..off to vote...^_^

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest checkinout

Links to YHY Sketchbook for those who've not watched it yet. The boys really rocked it out in these performances - they are amazing in music shows but nothing beats them performing live with their instruments.

Pretty good quality clips that were broadcasted (posted in cnbluetheband.com):

One Time

In My Head

Hey You

This encore performance of Tattoo was not broadcasted but this fan cam did an amazing job capturing the HOTNESS of the performance. You've been warned... ;)

Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk focused fancam of Tattoo

As much as I loved the live Sketchbook performances, I hope Yonghwa isn't overdoing it with the screaming... his voice has been sounding super raspy recently. D:

Anyway I just wanted to say that I really appreciate CNBLUE as a band a lot more now after going to their concert. I was a fan before, but seeing them perform so passionately just opened my eyes. They've proved themselves to be more than just pretty faces and you can always expect them to put in their best effort. With their comeback I can see their tremendous improvement and growth as artists. My CNBLUE feelings have grown so much since 3/9 LOL. I hope I can see them perform live again someday. :)

CNBLUE with SHINHWA at Music Bank (March 30, 2012)

0bd162d9f2d3572c312aae608a13632763d0c345.jpg

cr. KBS

More update photo from their Showcase (March 26, 2012)

5630312220120328191453089.jpg

cr. nsp

these are suppose to be in Minhyuk's drama thread, but you have to see his charm as SeKwang ^^ (KBS drama, "My Husband Got A Family")

962bd40735fae6cd6d0653da0fb30f2443a70fde.jpg

9d82d158ccbf6c815d85d453bc3eb13532fa40df.jpg

cr. KBS

Happy Yonghwa and Jungshin at KBS HELLO

9213b07eca806538691092af97dda144ac348297.jpg

e850352ac65c10380d84f87eb2119313b17e8997.jpg

cr. KBS

We need Jonghyun's Colin pictures asap!! ^^~~

## Just read fanaccount from fansign event, CNBLUE will comeback this year again (end year comeback?) :sweatingbullets:

Guest eiffets_16

hello Boices! ill be in Seoul next week and im planning to go to FNC Academy. can you please teach me the directions on how to go in the Hongdae branch? do they have the FNC Store inside the FNC Academy or is it just an online store? I wanna buy all of CN Blue's past albums in the FNC Store. thanks! and hoping that someone can help me on this. :)

hello Boices! ill be in Seoul next week and im planning to go to FNC Academy.

FNC Academy in Hongdae is a private music institute, it has nothing to do with CNBLUE.

CNBLUE's management company, FNC Entertainment is in Yeongdungpo.

FNC Store is on-line only. You can buy CNBLUE's all albums at big stores, like Synnara or Hot Tracks.

On Apr 7 and 8, there are fan signing events. So if you buy CDs there, you can have a chance to meet CNBLUE.(if you are very lucky of course.)

For Apr.7 7:00pm event

Buy Ear fun album at Yong San I-Park 6F Cooltrack from 2012. Apr.1 (Sun) to Apr.6 (Fri) 6:00pm

150 persons will be chosen.

For Apr.8 7:00pm event

Buy Ear fun album at Gwang Hwa Moon Hot Tracks from 2012. Apr.2 (Mon) to Apr.6 (Fri) 6:00pm

cr: http://cnblue.co.kr

Hey, guys, I'd like to know if the boys really played their instrument live on their comeback stages?

I mean, when I saw them on Yu Hui Yeol’s Sketchbook they really plugged their guitars and bass on, noticed cables all around and they sang a bit differently from the album version.. I have no doubt of their talent and that they sang live on their comeback stages, just wondering if they sang and play their instruments or they just sang on comeback stages without really playing..

Honestly  I LOVE  their performance on Yu Hui Yeol’s Sketchbook , they were awesome .. so talented, really wish they can show off their real talent on every comeback stages!

Thanks..

Guest MissBlue

Dear , they really would like to play live but music shows stages didnt support live playing, it need time and so many checking .. I hope you understand now,

Hey, guys, I'd like to know if the boys really played their instrument live on their comeback stages?

I mean, when I saw them on Yu Hui Yeol’s Sketchbook they really plugged their guitars and bass on, noticed cables all around and they sang a bit differently from the album version.. I have no doubt of their talent and that they sang live on their comeback stages, just wondering if they sang and play their instruments or they just sang on comeback stages without really playing..

Honestly  I LOVE  their performance on Yu Hui Yeol’s Sketchbook , they were awesome .. so talented, really wish they can show off their real talent on every comeback stages!

Thanks..

Guest eiffets_16

FNC Academy in Hongdae is a private music institute, it has nothing to do with CNBLUE.

FNC Store is on-line only. You can buy CNBLUE's all albums at big stores, like Synnara or Hot Tracks.

On Apr 7 and 8, there are fan signing events. So if you buy CDs there, you can have a chance to meet CNBLUE.(if you are very lucky of course.)

Buy Ear fun album at Yong San I-Park 6F Cooltrack from 2012. Apr.1 (Sun) to Apr.6 (Fri) 6:00pm

Buy Ear fun album at Gwang Hwa Moon Hot Tracks from 2012. Apr.2 (Mon) to Apr.6 (Fri) 6:00pm

Ohmygosh! Thank you sooo much for this info!! We are so going there!! :)

cut

Edit: I've already used the google maps for the location of Hot Tracks in Gwanghwamun. Lol. Question: Do I have to buy it at exactly 6 pm or that's the cut-off time for example in April 6? Also, say I already bought the album... how will I know If I was chosen? Thanks a lot! :D Big help, really!

Guest tangyberry

Dear , they really would like to play live but music shows stages didnt support live playing, it need time and so many checking .. I hope you understand now,

So true but it still totally sucks :( I was especially annoyed when I saw that Busker Busker's performance at M! Countdown was a live one... But who knows, maybe it'll happen one day for CNBLUE!!!!

So true but it still totally sucks :( I was especially annoyed when I saw that Busker Busker's performance at M! Countdown was a live one... But who knows, maybe it'll happen one day for CNBLUE!!!!

Thanks for the answers :)

I'm sure that CNBlue prefer to perform live too,  maybe one day, they will play live on comeback stages ..    -_- Music shows should make some efforts, come on, CNBlue is a real talent!

Guest liu_xing_girl

would you know how they will choose the lucky persons? will they draw it or will it be the first 150 persons who buys the cd? also, will they be performing or they'll just sign cds? thanks in advance!!!!

Guest luna1430278013

tumblr_m1rvr2hDQ81qh4pr6o1_500.jpg

201203291951776318_1.jpg?w=594

yhcy3.jpg

OH MY GOD just finished seeing cnblue at sketch book perf …

and JUNG YONG HWA is OUT OF HIS MIND ..AND I AM LOVING IT…every moment of him

in hey you yonghwa laughing to the audience playfully & at tell me why part he was gasping for air erotically turned on WTF!

one time is a classic cnblue style vibe song,the guitar sounds is so dramatic and remarkable

in my head was epic the crowd all stood up and yonghwa was screaming and singing with power and strength from the beggining then going on the ground, dancing and crazy angry holding on to his guitar at 2:10 was like wow! and loving his crazy eye look!

tatoo all rock spirit broke loss with yonghwa erotic dancing with ~emotion wow! and breathing in mic whispering the words & the crazy manic headbanging to the end with all of cnblue was awesome!

this is totally manic freaky stuff and i love it aaaaaaaaa

such a liberating expereince to see yonghwa letting loss & hanging it out… for all to see on stage is crazy

img_star02_2.jpg

this side shoot photo of yonghwa's face i don't like very much

tumblr_m1rgy9Mz6s1qj5z8eo1_250.gif

i love them

love their songs still in love i Favorited more than hey you

in my head…. they should play this song…. hopefully in other music shows

cnblue fighting

cnblue love you till death

the wires to plug their instruments to the amplifier are not on the ground

so their music is not live

wish they let them use their instruments too

but the vocals were amazing

yong hwa you are perfection

jonghyun i am a burning soul for you

jungshin minhyuk gorgeous and cool

Seriously, all it would take is a a few remote wires and a mic or two on stands for Minhyuk and CN Blue would be totally live. Maybe $1,000 of gear total? Why are the music shows so cheap? 

tumblr_m1s0hlaMSm1qds7uvo1_500.jpg

the wires to plug their instruments to the amplifier are not on the ground

so their music is not live

wish they let them use their instruments too

but the vocals were amazing

yong hwa you are perfection

jonghyun i am a burning soul for you

jungshin minhyuk gorgeous and cool

Seriously, all it would take is a a few remote wires and a mic or two on stands for Minhyuk and CN Blue would be totally live. Maybe $1,000 of gear total? Why are the music shows so cheap? 

*quoted image*

Sorry to cut short your message..

This is what I mean too, come on, music shows could make some efforts, give a better quality music shows, not just for the appearance.. I love Yu Hui Yeol’s Sketchbook  kind of show! They can perform live. :wub:

Guest shikonari

[20120401 CNBLUE “Ear Fun” Fan Sign Fan Account]

Weee I just got back from the CNBLUE Ear Fun fan signing~ hehe

Note that the night before was my MT so I slept maybe three hours tops the night before. Luckily I didn’t have a hangover so that’s good~

I didn’t find out until about three hours before the fan signing that I got in. The list of names that won was SO difficult to find, I had to look on the BOICE website for where they posted the list. It looked like others had problems finding it too :( I didn’t see my name at first and TBH I almost cried because I was really surprised, especially after I bought 10 CDs. But then I saw my name and I started screaming and jumping up and down hehe.

On the way there my eyes kept watering because I was so tired. I kept bouncing my leg which is a nervous habit of mine and every 30 seconds I had to wipe my eyes with a tissue and once in a while I would grab my chest because my heart was beating so fast (partially due to lack of sleep and the coffee I chugged on the way there, in addition to my nerves I’m sure) and I’m pretty sure everyone on the train thought I was crazy.

We got there and POMS and I were running around trying to get to the 7th floor because we were late, and it turns out you had to go to the B3 floor to get your raffle ticket exchanged into a show ticket. So at this point it was maybe 15 minutes before the fan sign began, and the elevator was moving to slowly that I was shaking and almost crying in the elevator due to stress and nerves. I finally got my ticket, but POMS had to sit outside which sucks because I thought it might have been an open fan sign like the MBLAQ one a few days ago :(

23vyw7c.png

I was in the very last row, third from the last seat, due to how late I was. It was kind of a blessing because I needed to calm down a bit, and also because I figured the boys might remember me more (if being the only Westerner in the audience wasn’t enough haha ><) than if I was in the middle. I was shaking and bouncing my leg pretty badly and the lady sitting next to me told me it was okay and to calm down lol

This fan sign was a LOT calmer than MBLAQ. A lot of their audience is older fans (maybe 30’s~40’s), and/or Japanese fans who, in my experience, tend to behave a little bit better than Korean fans. There was no screaming except some excited yells when the boys came and left the stage. They were pretty strict about cameras and cell phone usage during the signing, which sucks cause I brought my good camera to record :( They even took > 정현 > 민혁 > 정신), but he is so stunning in person. I think maybe he's not very photogenic >< I was kind of star struck by him. He’s so handsome (in a pretty way?) and he’s very tall and his smile made me kind of melt hehe~

SMKBFS: 안녕하세요~ Hello!

정신: Hello! Where are you from?

SMKBFS: I’m from America!

정신: America! Wow! Joyce! Thank you! *shakes my hand* Nice to meet you!

SMKBFS: Thank you! Nice to meet you too!

Next was 정현 and, I’m sorry to say, I don’t really remember much of what happened because at this point my mind was kind of like fdhsfdjskhfjksdhfdshj. I can’t even remember how he looked really other than he was really handsome, of course.

SMKBFS: 안녕하세요~ Hello!

정현: 안녕하세요! Hello! Where are you from?

SMKBFS: America!

정현: Wow America!

SMKBFS: *I don’t remember what happened here but I probably just stood there awkward and smiled and he shook my hand*

SMKBFS: Thank you! 감사합니다! 반갑습니다!

정현: 반갑습니다!

Next was 용화 who is so gorgeous in person. I can’t. He just had this aura around him thats so cool and relaxed. He wears a lot of eyeliner (not a bad thing!) My heart and mind melted at this point and my mind couldn’t form words.

SMKBFS: 안녕하세요! Hello!

Lady that was sitting next to me in line: *Says something in Korean to 용화 that I didn’t understand but I know it was about me because she was looking at me when she said it and then 용화 smiled at me when she was talking and I melted into a puddle of goo. I’m guessing she might have told him he was my favourite cause I told her than while we waited hehe*

용화: Hello! Where are you from?

SMKBFS: I’m from America!

용화: Really? *leans back in his chair* America! Yeah! I love America! *Gives me a kind of bro handshake*

SMKBFS: *smiles and laughs awkwardly*

용화: How are you?

SMKBFS: I’m really excited!

용화: Oh! Thank you for coming here! Nice to meet you!

SMKBFS: ILOVEYOUPLEASEMARRYME Nice to meet you too! Thank you! Goodbye!

Last was 민혁 who is BEAUTIFUL and so cute in person. He has the sweetest smile and I remember his skin seemed to be glowing hehe. I had to kind of rush with him tbh because I was a little slow and holding up the line a bit ><

민혁: Hello! Where are you from!

SMKBFS: America!

민혁: Oh, good! *shakes my hand*

SMKBFS: Thank you! Nice to meet you!

민혁: Nice to meet you too! Thank you!

And then as I started to walk away I realized I forgot to give 용화 and 민혁 their gift (I got them all snacks and candy except 용화 who I also gave a cute stuffed black cat from Artbox hehe), so I showed them to the lady and she asked who they were for, so I told her and she went to go put them in the box. Before I walked off the stage I turned around and look at 민혁 and did a little bow/head nod at him, and he returned it! Then I walk off the stage and try not to trip from the daze that I was in while going back up to my seat like >< I hope I can see them again soon!

25k6dcn.png

credit: my tumblr

I have a few questions for everyone here >.< I think I read a page back that they did the pre-recording for April 5th M!C already last week? Is that true? I really wanted to go to that one. Also, are they recording this Saturday at MuCore? It's the day before my birthday, so I'd like to go to that one too, but I know they are doing a fan sign in 용산 that day. I'm going to try to go to that one, too. For the music shows, what do I need to get in? I have their CD obviously, and I'm a BOICE member, but I haven't received my fan club card yet. However, I kept the receipt from the bank transfer that I sent with my BOICE payment, and I can log into the BOICE section on their site. If I show them the receipt, is that enough? I think my boyfriend told me that he read I also need a fan light. They sell those there, right? AND my friend, who is a CNBLUE fan but not an official BOICE yet because she hasn't gotten her Alien ID card, can she get in if she just has their CD and light as long as it's not too many people? Or does she have no chance?

Haha, off to buy more CDs at 용산 tomorrow... Yay for owning 15 of the same CD! T_T;

Guest clairine

Hello everyone..^_^

I'm newbie here..

And, this is my first post in CNBlue's forum..

I just found out this forum while I'm watching KBS Hello..I wanna share something..I think it's really funny especially Jung Shin..:wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex-wn6RroGU&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGFOxK_2mEM&feature=relmfu

[FA] Mar.31 Fan signing event at Il San Synnara

1:

It's been a long time since their last fansigning. So they were so kind and sweet to fans. They talked me first.

Jonghyun said they would promote this album for just one month. It made me feel sad.

I asked Jungshin if he would do the reggae perm. But Jungshin answered it was temporary.

Jonghyun welcomed me like I was his customer. Yeh I am actually.

I asked him if he feed propolis to members these days. He said he didn't, because they don't have concert now.

I said, "Colin fighting!"

Yonghwa saw my nickname and said, "Ah you came. I remember your nickname."

I asked him where he saw my nickname, he couldn't answered, just mumbled.

Next was Minhyuk, he asked my real name. Then he said, "From next time, why don't you take it with you real name?"

He put his two forefingers beside eyes d^_^b then said, "Promise?"

2:

Jungshin is getting more and more beautiful. I asked him what was the secret of his beauty. He waved his hands and said, "No no."

Jonghyun's beauty made me lost my words. I felt sorry the camera can't contain his beauty.

As I guessed, Jonghyun said that he pierced because of his drama.

I said I wanted to see CNBLUE at small concert halls. Jonghyun said he wanted it too.

Next is Yonghwa. He said to me, "Long time no see." But I doubt he really remembered me.

I asked him at the next Korean concert to take off shirt. He lost his words. He looked cute.

He said he was building his body. I said he didn't need to do more.

I said to Minhyuk, "Please increase you health power so that we can have 3 hours concert next time."

Minhyuk looked burdened. I felt sorry for him. I know drum is the hardest instrument.

But I can't be satisfied with 2 hours concert.

3:

fan: You are getting more and more beautiful.

Jungshin: (smile brightly) No no (wave hands)

fan: I was sad because you guys were in foreign country. But now I'm happy you are in my country.

Jungshin: I am happy too.

fan: (to Jonghyun) You guys all have dance spirit these days. Why you don't dance?

Jonghyun: I tried, but I couldn't.

fan: Just try. Yonghwa is doing very well

Jonghyun: Yeh hyung is these days... (laugh) But I can't.

fan: You did Judo, you must have flexible body. Try!

(Jonghyun is getting more and more white. I envy him)

fan: (to Yonghwa) I watched fancam of Sketchbook Tatoo. Why did you do that? You are a dancing king?

(Yonghwa waved two hands and laughed so hard. No more conversation.)

Minhyuk: Long time no see. How have you been? (So sweet Minhyuk)

fan: Why did you get so slim?

Minhyuk: Slim? No, people say I gained weight.

fan: Aren't you tired filming the drama?

Minhyuk: No. I am happy. (I was walking out, Minhyuk shouted at me) Please keep supporting my drama!

fan: OK. Fighting!

cr: DC Yonghwa gall.

[FA] Apr.1 Pre-recording of SBS Ingigayo.

It started at 9am, 250 people entered. It was the biggest number for a pre-recording.

Member were very excited and happy.

For 'Hey you', early number 60 persons were under their stage.

It was so close to them, they joked a lot to fans there.

Yonghwa asked fans what time they woke up. Fans answered 4! 6!, Yonghwa said, "I woke up at 6."

Jungshin and Yonghwa played tricks to each other a lot, then Yonghwa said, "I am being his playmate for him."

Fans called Yonghwa's name here and there, Yonghwa looked at the left then the right.

One fan waved to Jungshin, but Yonghwa waved back to her. that fan was awkward.

One fan shouted, "Jung Yonghwa Jjang!". Yonghwa pointed himself then showed his thumb up.

Yonghwa and Jungshin did gun shot fighting with their guitars.

Fans who were under the stage could see their leather pants so closely. It was amazing.

Jungshin and Yonghwa did the 3 fingers gesture(Minhyuk did at drama) to each other again.

If Yonghwa played tricks on Jungshin, Jungshin suddenly showed serious face, then played and laughed again.

One moment Yonghwa played too hard, so Jungshin hit Yonghwa, then Yonghwa overacted like he felt pain.

Yonghwa asked fans to woo~ to Jungshin.

Jonghyun was talking for long time to fans under his stand.

Jonghyun gave his pick to a fan in front of him. Then he looked for another pick, but he couldn't find any.

So he told the fan to give it back to him.

But when he gave and took this small thing, he never touched the fan's hand.

When something flew away from Yonghwa's guitar, a fan picked it up and gave it back to Yonghwa.

Yonghwa held that fan's hand.

While waiting, Jungshin showed his fashion model figure by just standing there doing nothing.

Yonghwa kept mentioning Jungshin's height.

Because the fans were under their feet, when they turned around to put on their guitars, fans could see their butts in leather pants.

It made fans' eyes popped.

One fan shouted to Yonghwa, "Your butt is plumpy!" It was a quiet moment, her voice was heard well.

Yonghwa was embarrassed with big eyes. Other members bursted into laughter.

Yonghwa suggested, "Let's do 'Hey You' like a concert." So fans played really well.

They performed 7~8 times, it took almost 1 hour.

'Still in love' were performed 3 times.

At 'Still in love', smoke of dry ice is spreaded, Jungshin said, "Who farted?!"

At the end, Yonghwa and Jonghyun did Hi5 to many fans close to the stage.

After 2 songs finished, they said if the recorded sound is OK, it would be the end.

Then they went in, soon they shouted "OK!!"

Fans shouted, "Encore". Jonghyun said, "Thanks for your effort."

Yonghwa said, "Go quickly and have a meal."

Fans called Jonghyun's name, Jonghyun showed cold city guy's face, "What? Why?"

Then fans called Minhyuk, Yonghwa and Jungshin imitated Minhyuk's acting in the drama,

they did like putting out credit card to pay for the girl's clothes.

Minhyuk was embarrassed and almost fell down.

(It was the scene of last night episode. They were having fan signing event at that time.

They must have watched it after they came back home.)

Yonghwa asked fans, "Yeondu, Yeo Joonhee, Segwang, what character do you like most?"

People shouted Yeo Joonhee most. Minhyuk was so embarrassed, he fell down again.

One fan called, "Yonghwa Oppa~". He said, "It seems not I am your Oppa." (means she looks older than him)

At Music bank pre-recording, Minhyuk looked tired. So fans were worried. But today, he looked bright and cheerful.

Jonghyun's stage was very high. He jumped on it by one step. Fans admired, "Wowwww"

But at the end, he asked a support, then he stepped on it then came down.

The stage was too high, fans felt painful looking up. One fan said, "My neck feels pain."

Yonghwa said, "Why don't you eat a neck candy?" (throat candy)

A few of early numbers could enter the main show too.

cr: DC Yonghwa gallary , CNBLUE gallary.

Archived