• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luna1430278013

extracted 3 pics from the main page flash of http://atstar1.com/

iCE3FNuSQwkWx.jpg
iG4NUUBZ3WLKc.jpg
iZRiga0AvD77r.jpg

can't even recognize the new forum interface. sorry if this post is messed up. 

Guest ami189

@Luna and @Klaritia: though the pics cannot show up here but i can see them when clicking those links.:-) thanks Klaritia for sharing, they're very nice with high quality ^^.

Klaritia: sorry if i'm curious but am i right that you are the one whose blog calls "Just a fan" ....oh nice to meet you here ^^ i have visited your blog several times as i've just discovered recently lol...... Really admire your point of view & your love to CNBLUE (or i can say Yonghwa biased). It's really an awsome blog where i can find more passionate BOICE out there "souls crash and loves collide" :)>-  yet, i cannot leave comment since not so good at blog, wordpress thingy.... You're really doing a good job :x

@Lindt_cho: yeh so cool when she sang it right ? :D

i couldn't find the video link as it already moved on youtube, just the gif below

yonghwainmyhead:  Yi Soo (Kim Haneul) singing CNBLUE’s Intuition. LOL. Part 1  Part 2

Cr: Yonghwainmyhead

TWITTER UPDATE|TRANS] 20120605 YongHwa shares a sweaty Selca

yong+tweet+20120605+a+copy.jpg

Cr:@CNBLUE_4
Trans: Hannah & Jennie @CNBLUE4U
Edit: Azure @CNBLUE4U
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT

GUYSSSSSS  so he'll be at Juniel showcase this thursday 06/07 Wooooooooo ....So eager for their duet performance on stage  JUNIEL & YONGHWA FIGHTING   :x ;;)

Hi everyone!

I just saw this article on allkpop and I wondered on which position Yonghwa could be:

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/good-day-reveals-the-top-3-idols-with-the-highest-incomes-from-royalties

1st. GD 2nd. Kangta 3rd. Beast's Junhyung

I am not surprised about GD but I didn't know the others were doing so well, especially Kangta. I guess Yonghwa would come in close, on the 4th. position? :)

Lately I am into Leessang and I couldn't help but to think of the CN Blue boys. I know they are mainly seen as an Idol Rock band. But I wish they can wash away that image and FNC would allow them to showcase more of their own style instead of mainstream rock music?! I think that' what they truly are wishing for. And like Leessang did, I want them to sweep the charts without much further ado. I hate those procedures Idols must endure, performing on many Variety shows(and music stations) just for promotion purposes. *shudders*

Waiting for their next album.

Guest luna1430278013

@ami189 @lindt_cho kim ha neul was singing intuition cnblue song ...when she was in the bar and the song came out ...then when she was walking out with do jin..i was like aaaaaaaaaaaa kim ha neul is singing cnblue yaaaayyyyyy hehehehhehehehehe..happy meeeeeeeeeeee....
tumblr_m52fl0FVnk1r39lguo1_500.gifcr.yonghwainmyhead
but then thought that is an FNC-AGD bussiness thing ..put a cnblue song in the drama ...and lee jonghyun is in the drama too...but the context in which the song appeared is funny ...kim ha neul nailed the drunken scene ...and it was the best song for her to sing ...intuition is a catchy song ...even for a drunk ...but still was so so so happy to hear yonghwa voice singing intuiton ..then ha neul repeating it ....made me love this drama more ...intuition was a big hit and an awesome strong song for cnblue ...
and i think @klartia is the owner of the blog just a fan but not sure wish klartia reply and clear it up ^^ ...not being such a blogger not replying to feedback ... we are just fans of ur blog too ^^ 
AND OH MY F***** GOD  
look at yoghwa in the tweet he is so handsome his face looks so adorable...the hair color and style are so good better than it was before ...and the veins on his hand and arms  makes him look so tough and strong ....the contrast between his beautiful face and strong vein showing arms is so confusing yet so attractive...
@aurora82 the artists mentioned, are in the business a lot longer than yonghwa and has more releases than him ..but i think yonghwa is somewhere in that list too ...big bang is the kpop dancing group catching up fire in korea and the whole world..number 1 on youtube with 3 million views in a few hours that was amazing for bigbang monster mv .... gd is an awesome songwriters/dj ..his song beats are so original...kangta is an sm descendent and beast junhyung is in a famous idol group ...
cnblue's next album will feature all member composition and lyrics ...looking forward to them smashing the charts with the songs..that we know can make it happen.. 

@Luna I was like you too when I heard Intuition on the drama hihihi.. (aaah, aaaaaah, Intuition! kyaaa, with big smile).. this might sound ridiculous for those who arent fans :D LOL Only fans can understand  :\">

I love Kim Ha Neul's choreography too, she made it so cute <3

:-bd

Guest luna1430278013

@lindt_cho yeah only the fans would feel that way ..but the song did fit the situition kim ha neul was in and intuition was great for it hope they put more cnblue songs the way she danced and sang drunk on the street was funny the lyrics are somehow sad but it was funny scene 

Guest luna1430278013

Actually I hope they would ask JH to sing one OST song.

:D

Dunno.. asking too much?

:D

Guest Dinatale

I cant wait to hear the sweet voice of Jonghyun in the sad parts of the drama!!! Please make a song for the OST!!!!

Guest klaritia

@ami189
Sorry for not replying to you in my last post. The new forum interface is such a big distraction that I didn't see your question. Yes, Just A Fan is my blog and there is nobody else but me. Thanks a lot for visiting and kind words. :)

@Luna
Thank you for reminding me that I haven't replied to ami189. Thankful for your compliment too.

While we can see Minhyuk and Jonghyun every weekend on TV, I'm happy to look forward to Yonghwa's public appearance this week.

Jun 7 Juniel Showcase
Jun 7 Mnet MCountdown Juniel debut stage
Jun 8 KBS Music Bank Special at Jeonju  (MC)

Totally anticipating their performance at LOVE-1 Festival Season 2 (Osaka) on Jun 16 too.

It looks like these Olive Young TVCF bts pics haven't been posted yet. The premiere of the CF is this Friday if I'm not mistaken.
i3u3oGKV4Cjb5.jpg
iboK3y3VVzJK7p.jpg
Photos shared by oliveyoung @ twitter

Guest ami189

@Klaritia: no need to say sorry ^^  I myself  find it unconvinient sometimes too :->. Yong Hwa looks super manly in the 1st pic ..his eyes :\">!!!!!!  Look forward to this CF :x

Thanks for your info, seems that Uri Blue Boys will take part in many events up coming . We BOICE will also very busy following them during this weekend huh ;;)  Also including Min Hyuk's presence in Happy Together 3 with MHGAF cast - broadcasts on this Thursday June 07 (same day with Juniel's showcase)

Very happy to see them that often:

[PICTURES] 20120605 Minhyuk- filming Happy Together with other MHGAF casts

Guest luna1430278013

@Dinatale really hope jonghyun would sing a AGD ost song ..that would be amazing 
@klaritia the new forum is confusing still for some... so there must be no space between @ and the username you are responding to ...for that person to get notified with your reply ...!!
first photo of yonghwa... oh those eyes that look is heart warming ...love him looking so manly without even trying to strike a pose ..he looks so natural ..and kinda playful in the second photo... having a good time with the models all smiles hehe
looking forward for yonghwa's appearance with juniel and the mc thing and the osaka event ..so much going on to get hyped up on cnblue 
@ami189  waaa these photos are daebak even though happy together didn't air yet !! thx for sharing here at soompi ..so we can dicuss it better cnblue4u.com is a very good cnblue blog exclusive and full of scoop stories about cnblue ... boice are really daebak at documenting cnblue moves 
minhyuk is very tall... taller than all that are in the picture ...the cast seem to be having fun ..dancing laughing.... and in one photo the minhyuk is sitting on someone's lap ...awkward...but funny ...the whole cast seems so close 

jonghyun updated cnblue oricon blog DSCF4096ss.jpg

ひさしぶりです!!

みなさん 久しぶりですねジョンヒョンです 。いまはドラマもがんばってます!!16日に久しぶりにみなさんにあえるのでとても楽しみです。いっしょにもりあがりましょう!

"Long time no see!"
 Everyone,long time no see.
I'm JongHyun.
Now I'm also working hard at drama!!
We can meet you at June 16th
So I'm looking forward it.
Let's be excited together!!
Translation: @ketchBurning
Source: http://blog.oricon.co.jp/cnblue/archive/177/0

Guest rodz_08

Hello Boices! :)
i'm new in this forum, hope i'm welcome.

i'm a new CNBLUE fan, became a Boice just last month. watched the Heartstrings drama last month and i got interested with the lead actor, he got me with his guitar skills and his singing in the drama plus there's no question that he's good looking. after watching his drama i do a little research on Jung Yong Hwa and i discovered that he's the leader of the band CNBLUE. after watching several of their live performances on youtube i instantly became a fan. i'm so into them now and it seems like i can never get enough of them. i so love their music and i love their friendship/brotherhood.

thanks to all who post news and updates about CNBLUE. i really love learning more about them. every news and updates made me love them more. i wish for them more success. i want to see them fly high and reach the top of the world.

Go CNBLUE!!! Fighting!!!

Guest ami189

@Rodz_08: oh new BOICE to come out :x  you're welcom welcome in this CNBLUE thread, of course ;)  Nice to meet you here . And yes, same to you I  also want to see them fly higher and higher , successfully top of the world as their wish...FIGHTING !!!!!!

@Elrawien: hello hello !!!!

@Luna: yeh you're right CNBLUE4U.com is a very awsome CNBLUE blog where fast and precious news about the Boys are updated, also includes all subbed videos they have provided, which i'm very much appriciated...LOL i tweeted to say thank you to their hard work several times, but guess that it's not enough... must tweet more to support them :)

GUYSSSSSS we all know that Yong Hwa attends Juniel's showcase today right:

He really fits well with White T-Shirt:  :x :x

FmTz8.jpg

6ysAt.jpg

biMiM.jpg

FKb0x.jpg

2Fere.jpg

lIIVs.jpg

They look having good performance on stage .....

Yc3CV.jpg

Juniel looks like a little princess here:

tiQ8q.jpg

She plays electric guitar too, :)>-

YbKu5.jpg

Cr: as tagged

OMG one more sweet look with Pink T-Shirt :\"> ;)) , they look very cute, adorable  >""""<

MNETCountdown backstage

tumblr_m58hrhgi0S1qdc3fto1_500.jpg

credit : @MnetMcountdown

Do you guys know where we can livestreaming this show tonight ? i'm so excited .......can't waittttttttttttttt any moreeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest ami189

It's late here already, i cant help but to come back again for spazzinggggggggg ....though some livestream sites don't work for today's performance , yet thanks to many kind hearted souls shared those live stage:

id="watch-headline-title"2012.06.07 Juniel debut showcase ~Fool~ Live!

Cr: Klaritia
id="watch-headline-title"[TheSTAR] 주니엘(Juniel) SHOWCASE, CNBLUE 정용화와 '달달한' LIVE In this vid, we can see FTIsland member together with Yong Hwa, Jong Hyun, Jungshin who also came to Juniel's showcase to support her. They even say "Juniel Fighting" to the camera :x :x  How sweet sunbaes they are !!!!! Really envious with Juniel...... and the way she speak Korean is very cute....

Cr: THESTAR

id="watch-headline-title"120607 Juniel & Jung Yonghwa (CNBlue) - Lovefool @ M! Countdown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR69vlqif5U
Cr: KoreanMusicTVLive
id="watch-headline-title"120607 Juniel - illa illa @ M! Countdown:Her voice is really like angel's voice and deep, powerful too. I even like Illa Illa more than the duet song Fool  #:-S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcIXXnYO71U
Cr: KoreanMusicTVLive

Archived