♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

Guest YongSeoTURKEY

CNBLUE 3rd Mini Album - Ear Fun Cover

7f7d4830jw1dr0mzf8dtxj.jpg 

@JESSYH 

BOICE will be trending #stillinlove at 12:00am KST in support of Jung Yonghwa's new self-composed song. Join us! [@CNBStorm] 

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YongSeoTURKEY

Please just follow here .. Please support CNBLUE...

CNBLUE-Still in Love (아직 사랑한다) 

http://www.youtube.c...8a4FAAAAAAAAAAA

[Lyrics|Trans] CNBLUE- Still in Love (아직 사랑한다) 

Stabirabi rapststabira

Stabirabi rapststabira

You’re my love

긴 밤을 잠 못 이룬다

kin pameul cham monee runda

그린다 또 난 난 난 난

keurinda tto nan nan nan nan

오늘도 눈물 참아본다

oneuldo nunmul cham abonda

한숨 쉬어본다

hansum syieobonda

You’re my love

Stabirabi rapststabira

Love you love you love you my love

Stabirabi rapststabira

I want your love

아픈 사랑아, 살 베인 듯 난 아프다

ahpeun sarang aa, sal ppaein deun nan apeuda

참으려 애써봐도 소리 없이 또 아파온다

chameuryo esseobwado sori eobsyi tto apa unda

쓰린 사랑아, 독을 삼킨 듯 쓰리다

sseurin sarang aa, dokeul samkin deu sseurida

웃으려 애써봐도 아련하게 쓰려온다 난

useuryo esseobwado aryeonagae sseryeo unda nan

오늘도 아침을 본다 그린다 또 난 난 난 난

oneuldo achimeul bonda keurinda tto nan nan nan nan

미련이 다시 밀려온다

miryeoni dashi milyeo unda

아직 사랑한다

ajik saranghanda

You’re my love

Stabirabi rapststabira

Stabirabi rapststabira

I want your love

아픈 사랑아, 살 베인 듯 난 아프다

ahpeun sarang aa, sal ppaein deun nan apeuda

참으려 애써봐도 소리 없이 또 아파온다

chameuryo esseobwado sori eobsyi tto apa unda

쓰린 사랑아, 독을 삼킨 듯 쓰리다

sseurin sarang aa, dokeul samkin deu sseurida

웃으려 애써봐도 아련하게 쓰려온다 난

useuryo esseobwado aryeonagae sseryeo unda nan

나쁜 사랑아, 불러도 대답도 없다 (대답도 없어)

nappeun sarang aa, bulleodu daedabdo eobta (daedabdo eobseo)

잡으려 애원해도 냉정하게 돌아선다 (돌아선다)

chaberyeo aewonhaedo nengjeongagae doraseonda (doraseonda)

나쁜 사랑아, 연기처럼 떠나간다 (떠나가는 너)

nappeun sarang aa, yeonggicheoreom ttonaganda (ttonaganeun neo)

손 뻗어 잡아봐도 어느새 넌 떠나간다 날

son ppeodeo chababwado aneusae neon ttonaganda nal

[Translation]

Stabirabi rapststabira 

Stabirabi rapststabira

You’re my love

I can’t fall asleep in this long night

I draw you out again

Today, I hold back tears yet again

I let out a sigh 

Stabirabi rapststabira

Stabirabi rapststabira

I want your love

My painful love, I’m hurting as if I cut my skin

I try to hold it in but soundlessly, it hurts

My aching love, it’s bitter as if I swallowed poison

I try to smile but I’m faintly aching

Today, I see the morning yet again

I draw you out again

Lingering attachments push over to me again

I still love you

You’re my love

Stabirabi rapststabira

Stabirabi rapststabira

I want your love

My painful love, I’m hurting as if I cut my skin

I try to hold it in but soundlessly, it hurts

My aching love, it’s bitter as if I swallowed poison

I try to smile but I’m faintly aching

My bad love, I call you but there’s no answer (no answer)

I beg to hold on to you but you coldly turn away (turn away)

My bad love, you are leaving like vapor (you are leaving)

I extend my hand to hold you but at some point, you already left me

Lyrics & Translation: @saturnkr popgasa.com

Guest checkinout

thanks pazzaway, earthprincess for your response and saturnkr for your very detailed instructions. Seems our hands are tied in terms of digital downloads and streaming. :tears: But k-boices have been hard at work and doing an excellent job by the looks of the charts! (thanks Azez) And to imagine all this with minimal if not non-existent promotions for the song! Let's make sure we buy the albums then!

klaritia thank you for the wonderful translation from Trendy! I really love their interviews!

Yongseoturkey thanks for posting the twitter news here. GREAT JOB Boices for trending #stillinlove as No. 1 worldwide! Managed to capture a blurry screenshot from my twitter this morning.

stillinlove.jpg

I'm totally in love with the new song, I've been replaying it the whole day - my only contribution: Youtube counts... Once more, a totally new genre.... is it the boys personal mission to cover every known genre while they experiment? Whatever it is, I say bring it on! Can't wait for the mini-album release. I am hoping (more like EXPECTING) a Jong Hyun composed song, and maybe a surprise from our two maknaes too.... :phew:

Guest hannah_cao89

CNBLUE at concert in Vietnam 20120315 

Boys performed 3 songs: I'm a loner, Intuition and Love Girl

ea23a99c1e3f5d633076ea68e8a21a47_42130012.cnbluemb.jpg3ec4ad2cd4ea1a64d1425cbcae7d0c3c_42130014.d17ec6e485912a82aa901c367495bd1c.jpg544cb36bf4a30ae6fec29d65da38a7fc_42130015.img6568resize99d6e.jpged9cc85c78f0cefd0482167bfa25cd0c_42130016.img6573resized8376.jpgb37dbb0edfbeea01c704bf51fcc92cef_42130017.img6575resizeab94c.jpg91292cf05cd45169333a77b7de929a58_42130018.img6577resize51f43.jpg211c4b53c911edea622589772675a7e6_42130022.viethan3.jpg4eb902509b6512f4eb0cb7c3f979aae1_42130024.viethan6.jpg

Cr: as tagged, to the right owners

Many fancams here

CN Blue - 외톨이야 (I'm a Loner) ( VIETNAM KOREA FESTIVAL )

CNBLUE (việt - hàn 2012)

CN Blue - Love Girl fancam (Viet - Han music festival)

CN Blue - I'm a Loner fancam (Viet - Han music festival)

Cr: uploaders

New promotion picture for EAR FUN 3rd mini album

fd47d367b3413470f3f0b29b52703f74_42130238.ent20120316114700.jpg

Cr: via 104korea.jp

AND YESSSS HELLO "STILL IN LOVE" ~~~ I love that song, love Jung Yong Hwa and love CNBLUE :x

Guest lhizbrit

Hello everyone!

Still dizzy from a long sleep... as I end up going to bed late last night as probably most of you guys did.. solely because of the anticipation of CNBlue's 3rd mini album song "Still in Love". Though the waiting didn't disappoint us as the song was really great! Can't remember how many times have I listened to it since I wake up while singing with it through the lyrics that came out hours after the song was revealed ... then I come across on this blog that amazes me more with this song. I do not fully understand the meaning of the lyrics as my Korean language is very limited, so I have to read posts/translations about it. I am posting it here guys, so feel free to read it and let us know your mind... Thanks to ladyoflake for a wonderful blog...

Below is the full blog, you may visit the page here ~ http://ladyoflake.livejournal.com/280048.html

Beauty of this song lyrics and difficulties in translating Korean into English:

Yong Hwa uses a writing style that he hasn't tried before in Korean lyrics. This song lyrics are not really written in a formal form of speech nor they are written in informal (banmal) form of speech. The song lyrics are written in a style in which a person in the song is merely writing in a journal entry. It is written in a "matter of fact" manner. The lyrics are frank, to the point, decisive, and a bit dry although they are full of heartaches, longing, and sadness. It is because Yong Hwa ends every measure of lyrics with ---- 다 (da).

This form of Korean, ending sentence with --- 다 (da), is not commonly used in conversational Korean. This form of ending to a sentence is usually used when writing a journal or an essay and when simply stating a fact without embellishment. As I said, it is a bit dry and "matter of fact" form of speech or writing style.

There is really no English equivalent way of this kind of Korean speech or writing style. This is where difficulties of trying to translate this song lyrics without losing the original beauty of Yong Hwa's Korean lyrics of this are present.

As I mentioned, the song lyrics sing of pain, bitterness, longing, and still loving despite all the heartaches, bitterness, and longing after a probably a very painful and bitter break up. The usual and typical Korean ballads, right? Wrong!

Because Yong Hwa uses a writing style that is very "matter of fact" and somewhat dry, and because of the way he sings the song as well as the generally upbeat melody also, even with those meaning of the lyrics, this song sounds refreshing and prevents the song from becoming melodramatic.

The song lyrics are written by Yong Hwa in a style that is very different from his previous Korean lyrics, like in "Love Light", "Imagine", "Tattoo", or "For First Time Lovers".

I am very saddened that there in really no way for me to translate this song lyrics in English truly give Yong Hwa's original lyrics justice and truly demonstrate the lyrical marvel of Yong Hwa's song writing (especially since it is so different from his previous Korean song lyrics).

Yong Hwa really is an amazing song writer/ lyricist.

Another difficulties in transltion Korean song lyrics into English: Many times, subject like "I" is skipped in conversational Korean or in song lyrics writing. For example, in the song title, "아직" means "still" in English and "사랑한다" means "love" or "loving". Therefore, a direct English translation of "아직 사랑한다" would be "Still Love" or "Still Loving".

However, this direct translation version wouldn't really make sense without "I' or "you" attached. The best way of translating would be "I Still Love You" or "Still Loving You" since one can assume "I" or "you" is implied in the song title, following the general flow of the entire song lyrics. (Of course, one could say that "Still Loving" is more "사랑하고 있다" in the most accurate translation.

I heard that English ttile that is circulating around is "Still in Love". That is not really the most direct English transltion of the actual Korean title for this song. "In Love" would be "사랑에 빠졌다", which is different from "love you" or "사랑한다".

I don't mean to go into so depth into Korean lession but I just wanted to clarify how much thought is usually gone into even the simplest translations when I translate. Translating song lyrics are even more difficult for me because I tried to stay true to the lyrical flow that usually is present in the original lyrics by the original song lyricist as well as staying with the most direct and most accurate translations. Maintaining the original lyrical flow of the original song lyrics is especially important when translation song lyrics into another language, imo, because there is where many of true beauty of some song lyrics lies.

Some of Yong Hwa's Korean song lyrics have this beautiful lyrical flow that can be easily lost in translations if not careful. Song like "Love Light", "For First Time Lovers", and this latest song.

And once more. let us all be bewitched with the beauty of this song...

CNBLUE reaches #1 on real-time charts with “Still In Love”

With the release of their 3rd mini-album, titled ‘Ear Fun‘, scheduled for March 27th, CNBLUE pre-released one of the new songs, “Still In Love”,  on March 16th, enticing fans with a little taste before the big  release. As soon as the song was revealed on line, the song quickly rose  to #1 on real-time music charts. Through various portal sites, ‘Still In Love’ quickly gained much  popularity as it rose to the top of the real-time charts as well as  became one of the most searched topics of the day. In addition, the song  reached #1 on Soribada’s popularity chart, garnering much attention for  the song’s quick rise to fame.

Netizens stated, “CNBLUE’s ‘Still In Love’ is awesome”, “Waiting one year for CNBLUE’s ‘Still In Love’ did not disappoint”, and “CNBLUE’s ‘Still In Love’ defeated my expectations”.

‘Still In Love’ is a self-composed song by CNBLUE’s leader, Jung Yonghwa. The song is an emotional acoustic, modern-rock with a sweet melody and sad lyrics, and shows Yonghwa’s talent as a composer.

Source: TV Report via Nate

cr. fr. allkpop

http://www.allkpop.c...h-still-in-love

Hello everyone here..^_^I'm addicted to the song!!!!I love the contradiction of the lyrics and the melody...How the lyrics is so sad and heartfelt while the melody is so sweet!!!Can't wait for the other songs....

this song is great ... I love going .. thanks for uploading the letter ... and if that of translation from Korean to English may lose its essence but I feel like listening to the song, it's as if he understood what it says Yonghwa in the song, I understand the bitterness, sadness, pain portraying ..

my favorite of the compositions of the leader

Guest luna1430278013

tumblr_m0ytdwvc0q1qi7fv6o1_500.gif

Jonghyun's STABI-RAB-ING sold it for the melody which iswonderful, sweet and light & YH's painfully singing the words in a beautiful serenade

made it complete

CNBLUE ! YOU COMPLETE ME !

after reading #stillinlove lyrics it was uh ummmmm ooh OMG ! uhHmmm.. *chocking on my tears* painfully beautiful… took my breath away

The words are so sad yet the melody is so light and sweet. asif he is well acclimated/adapted with his feeling of pain that he can singabout it -stabi-rab-ing- like it is nothing but it is really hurting inside

tumblr_m0zx1b1sd51rpo9zmo1_500.gif

is it just me or does jonghyun sound like he’s saying“STABBY STAB STAB”

YEAH … a lot of stabbing going on….

hope no one got hurt in the making of this song …

like getting stabbed by a knife or something LOL!

tumblr_m0ykco7pHd1r1r2axo5_250.gif

tumblr_m0yedrYKRG1r9luu2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m0ytdwvc0q1qi7fv6o5_250.gif

STRABIRABI RAPSTEPSTABIRA

replied the vid like 15 times to get the characters right…hehehe just like jonghyun said them

STRABIRABI RAPSTEPSTABIRA is my best part of this song

tumblr_m0y8nnPDhb1rpo9zmo1_400.gif

When we boice girls say we want to have jungshin hair and sojelous of him

We mean WTF? that man should not have better hair than me .iwanna have hair like that…

But some girls dig men with long hair so it varies

Plus jungshin’s hair is so healthy and shiny with no splitends and that makes us “jelous“

tumblr_m0yex9LvbW1qc3odbo5_250.gif

tumblr_m0yex9LvbW1qc3odbo2_250.gif

tumblr_m0yex9LvbW1qc3odbo3_250.gif

jungshin is the untouchable of cnblue

but when I hear untouchable i think of MC HAMMER famous songCANT TOUCH THIS dan da da dan da dan da dan CANT TOUCH THIS…. LOL!

tumblr_m0yfziIgMI1r00083o1_500.gif

Minhyuk is the best looking drummer ever

tumblr_m0ywcalVcH1r4t9zjo1_500.gif

Loving his mad skill drumming

tumblr_m0zr20GzaW1rnlyi2o2_250.gif

tumblr_m0yl9la6nd1r1r2axo7_250.gif

Yonghwa’s lyric writing ability is mind blowing amazing

the lyrics are excellent

And after reading the analysis on the lyrics in the abovepost @Ihizbrit

I guess yh can write korean song lyrics and no one can argue with that

tumblr_m0y8yc5gWw1rpo9zmo1_250.gif

And his voice is umlimitly awesome , he is the master of high notes and play with notes easily

I just adore the tone of his voice

tumblr_m0y9w2kbYA1rrysvwo1_500.gif

tumblr_m0z1ul1XSr1r0w672o1_500.jpg

if this is the last post on this page......... i will be really pissed off

AND I WILL DO THE UNTHINKABLE

STILL IN LOVE MV is great for making gifs

every shoot is priceless and gif worthy ^_^

Guest fabiolanoir

hello... I guess digital downloading/streaming will be very tough for us overseas fans.. As far as I know, MNET no longer allows foreign fans to purchase streaming coupon as well as downloading songs. Same thing with Soribada... Foreigners can no longer purchase music card for Soribada Korea. We can only purchase from Soribada English... So I guess there's nothing much overseas BOICE fans can do to help their digital sales. So the other way we can help for their comeback is to buy more albums... not unless, we coordinate with KBOICES and help them financially. I mean, we can send them financial support then they will do the purchasing/streaming and downloading thing.. 

What's happening with Melon that CNBLUE hasn't reached #1 yet?  I noticed if you go to Melon's realtime chart page (http://www.melon.com...altime_list.htm) you can see the song listed because you see the cover art for EAR FUN as well as the album name by the track.  On the chart you can click on the song to hear a one minute sample.  I heard that even this type of streaming counts but I don't know if it's true.  You don't even have to be registered to the site to stream the one minute sample so if it works, all the international CNBLUE fans should be streaming there as well.  I also wish all the Korean CNBLUE fans would just concentrate their efforts for the moment on Melon until "Still In Love" reaches number one there.  I'm happy to see the song doing so well on the charts put it hurts that the boys are just one chart away from an "all kill". 

It's just really too bad international fans can no longer purchase music cards from Soribada Korea.  I remember when "For First Time Lovers" came out I purchased both the original and the instrumental to support Yonghwa and streamed the song like there was no tomorrow.  I was just thrilled to see a track that he wrote and composed was released as a single and wound up doing so well.  It's too bad I can't do that with EAR FUN.  As international fans the best thing to do is purchase the album from reputable BOICES who will collect orders from all the fans who want the album and then make a bulk order.  I know that Yesasia purchases are supposedly reflected on Hanteo, but the question is when will those purchases actually be reflected on the chart.  Does it only get reflected after your purchase is shipped?  If it takes weeks, it unfortunately wont help CNBLUE's music show scores much.  If you're purchasing post promotions it will help definitely help them with the end of the year charts.  I think it's definitely a good idea to support CNBLUE by purchasing their music from iTunes as well since they will get more money for their songs there.  FNC also gets to see how big CNBLUE's fanbase is in other countries.

Guest yonghyunforever

i dont post here often, but the new song of Cnblue just made me too crazy to not post here.  love cnblue and listened to all their songs but this is the first time my mind just blew away from Yonghwa's voice. I admired these young boys a lot but this song made me feel like i never admired them enough.

Yonghwa' s voice is simple but beautiful, full of emotion. listening to him i feel like the guy  in this song is so hurt that we can simple feel from his voice. and the MV make it even more beautiful. And i hope with this song Cnblue will not only win the trophies but will gain a lot of new fans as well. They totally deserve this:-) this is real music

Guest biancacoolio

Anyone who still questions Yonghwa's range as a composer is just....

I'm just so amazed. How he can go from something like Tattoo, then Because I Miss You, then In My Head, then Feeling, then Still In Love. 

Just wow.

CNBLUE is just amazing. 

Guest koreanoveladic

Glad to find this thread. I heard their music by mistake. After one song I'm hooked...I have been listening to their songs everyday now...I am sad that I only recently got to know their music. I think they are the next Beatles. I hope they just practice more when it comes to diction when they sing English songs...it doesn't make much of a difference to some but with foreign fans like me...it will be a different of experience..But I am satisfied now...they are really Code Name B.L.U.E.....Burning, Lovely, Untouchable and Emotional.

Guest sroman

HOW TO SUPPORT CNBLUE IN MUSIC SITES!!!!!!!!

Hi, boices !! I´ve noticed some international fans don’t know how to help CNBLUE with online stream in sites…. so I hope this helps…..I followed this steps when I was supporting another group so I’m sure it works because it work then ….I changed them so we can use it with CNBLUE's comeback!!

SORIBADA

1: Go to this site: http://www.soribada.com/#/ (the links will change for some weird reason so make sure to RE-TYPE it exactly as soribada.com/#/ ….It’s important you do so because it has to be in the Korean site or else it won't count.

2: There is a chart on the left side, click on “Still in Love” (아직 사랑한다) and a small playlist will appear at the bottom, after you click on “Still in Love”, click the repeat icon and the song will repeat itself, no need for playlist.

Don' have more than 1 window for this site since it won't work. It will only work when you open one tab for it.

OLLEH

1: Go to this site: http://www.ollehmusic.com/#/AlbumDetail/f_Album_info.asp?album_id=80286572

2: Click on this on the song and refresh the page and repeat the song, i think if you replay it without refreshing it doesn’t count.

BUGS

1: Go to this site: http://music.bugs.co.kr/album/324157

2: Click on “Still in Love” then a playlist will come out, play the song, you can put the repeat icon, it counts.

MELON

1: Go to this site: http://www.melon.com/cds/album/web/albumdetailmain_list.htm?albumId=2093776

2: Click on “Still in love” then play it, a playlist will come out.

3: When it finish playing the song, close it and repeat the steps. It won't continue on to repeat the song.

M-NET

I’ve seen a post in this tread that teaches how to buy the song so if you can buy that would be the BEST CHOICE because I don’t know if streaming in M-net without being log in works.

If you can’t buy it then go to http://www.mnet.com/chart/TOP100, find "Still in Love" & stream it.

As far as I know in Bugs, Melon and Mnet you can’t put the song in silence because it doesn’t count if you do it. Let’s be safe and only lower the volume in all of them…..in Soribada, Bugs and Mnet you can put the replay button and let it play for hours if you want.

I hope we can help streaming “still in love” and follow this steps with the tittle song, when it comes out, or better yet …stream all the songs from mini album "EAR FUN".

Let's help them get an ALL KILL!!!! :w00t:

Archived