♪ ☆ 「C.N Blue (씨엔블루) Official Thread」 ♪ ☆

Guest iluvemdan

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Trans] Kan-Fun’s Report on CNBLUE in MTV Unplugged

MTV Unplugged will be on-aired in 12days!

Popular rock band CNBLUE had a recording for “MTV Unplugged”,which is an acoustic live concert held by MTV, a music specialty channel,on31st January, at “Billboard Live Tokyo”, in Akasaka, Tokyo.

The curtains on the back of the stage opened, and the illumination at MidTownwas shining there. As soon as the four men appeared on stage, the 150 fansgave a greater cheering and applause. They were super lucky fans enough to winthe100 times ticket competition.

The concert started with “Let’s Go Crazy”. After finished the song, YongHwa toldthe audience that “Thank you for coming, though it’s cold. Didn’t youcatch a cold? Let’s get excited together”, and went on to the 2nd song “Nowor Never”. Though the venue has a different atmosphere from usual, but fansraised their hands and clapped. Performers and audience warmed up together.

At talk session in the middle of the concert, YongHwa toldthat CNBLUE came to ‘MTV Unplugged’. Kanmuryo desu (Itfilled mewith emotion). I’m honored to be invited though we just debuted.” Onthe other hand, he was so modest that he gave comment that “Wonderwhether we are eligible to perform on this big stage… Honestly, I feel thatweneed 10years, no, 100years before this.”

This is the first time  artists from Korea appear in the program. Playingsuch a big role, they were a little nervous. But JongHyun showedhis smile with saying “We tried our best to express the simple bandsounds that we used to do during indies period”.

At the final phase, MinHyuk showed his enthusiasm , saying “Thislive is full of nervousness, but I want to grow more and to appear here again!”.JungShin toldthe fans that “It’s a live with home like atmosphere. Cold days willstill continue. Let’s take care of ourselves and have a wonderful year”,and received applause.

At Encore, they performed their 2nd single “Where you are” partly andpleased audience. At last, they told “We are standing here to thank toeveryone. To thank you, we sing the last song.” and sang “a.ri.ga.tou.”withgreat enthusiasm. “We had a lot of fun.” With a very emotionalexpression, they left the stage.

They performed 12 songs on this day. Their Japan debut song “In MyHead”,which has full of rock taste, was arranged to acoustic sounds. Also, theyperformed ballads with different feeling other than usual performance at livehouse or hall. They shined another CNBLUE’s charm and fascinatedthe fans.

The new song “Where you are“  topped Oricon Weekly SinglesChart on 13th (releasedon 6th) as the first appearance. That exceeded their previous single’s ranking(4th), and topped chart for their first time,including singles and (full-) album, since their indie debut in 2009. Theytopped singles chart for the first time as non-Japanese band after 41years.Also, it’s the first time for Korean rock bands.

The concert will be on-aired at MTV Japan, from 7:00pm to 7:30pm on25thFebruary

credit :  tamagocnbjnl@tumblr

Thanks to the owner cuz translate it.

Can't wait until it  on-aired. Sure it'll be interesting

Guest biancacoolio

So how do boices feel regarding the rumor that Kim Do Hoon will be composing CNBLUE's new title song? To anyone who doesn't know him... he's the composer of Love, Intution, and I'm a Loner.

I heard there are boices protesting about the news.

I don't get why FNC encourages cnblue to completely pursue their own music in Japan, but not in Korea.

And imo, In My Head is better than all their Korean title songs. 

But if Kim Do Hoon's song would be the new title song (and at this point it's very likely that it is) I'll still buy cnblue's album and continue supporting the boys. 

Guest anne0129

HI there... thank you so much.. I saw their pics going to japan this morning.. Are they not going to attend the Mnet Korea First National Idol Battle?.. can anyone confirmed about this... thanks so much...

I don't think they will be attending that event cause they have live shows for fan club members in Japan today and the rest of the week I think. Was there name mentioned in the performers? If their names are included may be they recorded it prior to going to Japan.

[rough trans] Recently, FNC Music changed the name of company to 'FNC Entertainment'.

Actor Park Kwang Hyun signed FNC recently.

Lee Jonghyun and Lee Jungshin are likely casted in drama as leading role, inspiring envy in other people.

Composer and producer, president Han said, "More and more movie or drama staffs want singers of our company.

So we feel that we need to respond them professionally. So we are re-arranging portfolio of our company.

We decided our course as 'Complex entertainment company'.

FT아일랜드와 씨엔블루의 소속사 FNC뮤직은 최근 사명을 바꿨다.

서울 청담동에 100억대 사옥을 지으며 제2의 창사를 준비하는 이 회사의 새 이름은 FNC엔터테인먼트.

가수 육성과 지원뿐만 아니라 종합 엔터테인먼트사로 발돋움하겠다는 의지를 담았다.

배우 박광현을 영입하는가 하면 전문 인력도 확충해 영역 확장에 나섰다.

이 회사는 여느 배우 전문 기획사 못지 않게 주요 드라마에 소속 가수(?)를 출연시켰다.

FT아일랜드의 이홍기는 2009년 SBS 드라마 '미남이시네요'로 주목 받았다.

같은 드라마에 출연한 씨엔블루 정용화도 주연급으로 급성장했다.

강민혁이 KBS 2TV 주말극 '넝쿨째 굴러온 당신'에 캐스팅됐고

이종현과 이정신도 주연급으로 드라마 출연이 유력해 주변의 부러움을 사고 있다.

작곡가 겸 프로듀서 한성호 대표는 "소속 가수를 찾는 영화나 드라마 관계자들이 많아지면서

전문적으로 대응할 필요성이 커졌다"면서 "회사의 사업 포트폴리오를 구체화하면서

종합엔터테인먼트 사로 방향을 잡게 됐다"고 말했다.

http://media.daum.net/entertain/enews/view?cateid=1033&newsid=20120216090310104&p=SpoHankook

Guest luna1430278013

OMG!! So many new posts

Thanks to you boice for all the new news and update : D

And for keeping this thread alive and moving fighting !

CNBLUE is now touring in Japan performing in clubs live …Lucky Jboice

There will be a documentary about the boys club performances on MBC!!

CNBLUE was throwing all kind of stuff to the crowd from drumsticks to candy, wristbands and even T-shirts… its even said that jonghyun was topless O.O after he threw his sweaty t-shirt to a lucky fangirl

Ketchburning has a tumbler compiling all things happened in the clubs so far, from his experience and jboice that were at the clubs

A big salute to you ketch and GOD BLESS!!

CNBLUE is coming back in march :D YAY!!

All boice rejoice

As for the issue whether the Korean comeback songs should be done by cnb members

I totally agree with this motion

Their Japanese singles were exquisite and reached number one on the charts

Besides the boys are talented and can produce amazing Korean Japanese and English songs 

But take into consideration that they may have neither the time nor energy to write and finish their own Korean songs along with their hectic schedule and tiring activities. Although it would be interesting to see how they will represent their songs to the Korean market differently than in Japanese market .maybe FNC is trying to separate the two markets with different strategies to avoid similarities and keep the boys at ease with their creativity with no pressure policy .

Either way i am so exicted for their comeback can't wait untill march to come 

Hope that their korean album will be ground breaking and make history like they did in japan

CNBLUE FIGHTING!

BOICE FIGHTING!

Guest jungrara

March comeback...is that for real?well, i hope they dont rush it. They're still busy with hectic schedule in japan, so i hope they'll get some rest b4 comeback in korea

Guest luna1430278013

12 signs that you fell in love with your oppa from CNBLUE .

1. Only see you him in the MV/presentations for your group.

2. Looking for videos where you can see his beautiful smile.

3. Repeat again and again the part where he sings.

4. No you can avoid feeling a little bit of jealousy with their peers in the group.

5. You want to kill every girl that comes close to him and not the lower of "richard simmons".

7. All day think about him.

8. Each sonries as silly that you think in it.

9. Not you can avoid sigh at the thought of him.

10. No can help to depress you once a month because he is in Korea and you are not with him.

11. An image, even if not it is the best and leave with a rare gesture is enough to have you happy all day, because in spite of everything somehow know your oppa you    belong **-**

12. No signing account missing the signal number six because you were identifying with the signals while you thought in your oppa lol....

I have the 12 signs and do you boices?

Guest hannah_cao89

So far, Boys finished 5th housetour concert. They still have 4 more housetour concerts in Japan next week until 23rd Feb , then 25th Feb: BlueStorm in BangKok , then BlueStorm in Taiwain on 28th Feb :D 

It's funny but look how they posed the same everyday =)) hahahahaha

@fncmusicjapan: 【CNBLUE 】 Fanclub tourがスタート致しました! いつも応援して頂いてるファンの皆様の為にも最後まで全力でがんばります!!宜しくお願いします!!

9f71b9994e421c1cc30900d2364e5ea7_41041855.516406660.jpg 

@fncmusicjapan: 【CNBLUE】  Fanclub tour2日目 名古屋BOTTOM LINE無事終了致しました!明日も宜しくお願いします!!

f8f2feb1e757633498729994afa4175f_41041948.517144890.jpg

@fncmusicjapan 【CNBLUE】  Fanclub tour3日目 渋谷CLUB QUATTRO無事終了致しました!本日も宜しくお願いします!!

375ed311089ce86a76faa091e2dbc44e_41042002.517997752.jpg

@fncmusicjapan: 【CNBLUE】  Fanclub tour4日目 LIQUIDROOM 無事終了致しました!明日も宜しくお願いします!

2c743664690f63e0dd4def9826f91350_41042048.518469509.jpg

@fncmusicjapan: 【CNBLUE】  Fanclub tour5日目 SHIBUYA-AX 無事終了致しました!! 次は2月20日(月) aube shibuyaです!! 

4e41f027abd0c4c6414842625239ef8b_41041442.519287569.jpg

Guest Akibaby

Hihi,

I wonder can anyone here, help answer my question regarding the photo book that comes with CNBLUE's Bluestorm concert DVD?

the thing is, it is clearly stated that it comes with a "100pages photo book" but after counting, it is only 50+ pages??

anyone knows why is that so?

Thanks in advance!!

edit: those who bought Bluestorm concert DVD, is the photo book the same for you?

Archived