TR ----------------------*{banners/sets/posters

Guest kiss the rain.

Guest catchthesky.

YOU ARE THE BEST! HURRAH! HURRAH! HURRAH! HURRAH! I will use it as soon as possible!

--

after I use susie's cause I kinda requested from her first but I'll DEF. use it, clemence!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bang!sarang

^_^

im looking at all the results

and i love KANG!'s the best.

it's pretty! ^_^

the others are VERY VERY pretty too

Guest catchthesky.

Oh my totally gosh. I'm craving a poster from you... suddenly. lols

can I request again after you finish your second batch?! T___T or .. not? lols.

Guest kiss the rain.

Okay sorry BATCH 01 is complete. I've also editted batch 02... some people requested when i said not to request but it's alright. :sweatingbullets: I've added you all to batch 2.

download- i'm sorry I can't take your request. you've provided only 1 picture and that one is hard to work with.

shinn haha you caught the ryo fever too? LOL :w00t: welcome to the club *hands ryo badge over* err.. haha okay ignore me. hope you like the set <3 (sorry it's kinda dark.. >_<)

shinnbanner0fm.jpgshinnav2pu.jpg

ExquisitelyTuUyen ahh thanks for your comment ^_^

Mui sure I don't mind if you request an advertisement banner, just wait till I take requests again for batch 3. ^^

J@de yea, I'm sorry.. I couldn't wait longer to finish the requests.. you can wait till batch 3 if you still want to request. thanks for the comment. :D

.soxar. hehe yayy bae loves the set I made for her <33 + thank you for the comment

just_another_asian thanks for editting, the pictures of the boy are really hard to work with (blend) so if you could provide better large quality ones that would be great. If not, I'll try to work with them.

bebekiss. hehe it's alright. :D you can probably request during batch 3. ^^

Yuusora :w00t: hehe omgsh I love big font! LOL <33 So glad you love the set.. and don't worry you don't have to make me anything.. ^^ Your nice comments are enough hehe

. SE7ENMiNE . hehe ooh I'll save you a spot in batch 3 <3

Saranghae012 hhehe.. no more stress for me. lol. thanks for the comment chelly ^^

KANG! glad you like the set. you can request a poster when I open up the requesting again ^_^

-- Clemence

BEAUTIFUL.

no more requesting? :[

well, make sure to add me when you start again. hehe.

*SAVE**

i'll come back and edit.

EDIT////

set/banner form

01 Banner or set? - BANNUURR

02 Size- whatever you want, dearest

03 Pictures- 1 2 3

04 Text- try it

05 Subtext- oguri shun

06 Extra- make it.. sexy/colorful. please, clemencelove <3333

i'm so sorry i took so long >___<

Guest hiSHUA!

AWW Clemence!! Your banners are so cute <33 Ilove them all!...

FILTER MANIA IN SOOMPI RIGHT NOW!! *must find a way to be part of the crew*

LOL!! I would but I'm lazy. I guess I'm an outsider for now. O___O ...lol or maybe FOREVER!!

but OMG I love the Ryo one you made <33 SO BEAUTIFUL !! can't wait to see more from you!

~!@ shua

Guest chaoticrose

ACK! I LOVE ALL YOUR BANNERS/POSTERS/WHATEVER GRAPHICS YOU MAKE! -gasp- I want a Ryo badge too! OwO Anyways, I can't wait until you're done with the second batch! >< -tries to get into the third batch- XD

Guest SOUL'd to:GD

jsdnfskjskd your style is so dreamy & pretty <33 *gazes* haha

A spot for muah? ahhhh~ thank youu 3984723840239 times Clemee! *tackle hugs* You're so kind & sweet.

No more stress right? ><' Sorry dearest *smacks self*

Can't wait for more sexyy results! XD

Guest spfork

May I edit my Ju JiHoon pictures please??? ^-^"

<33333333333333

I don't like the ones with him smiling... xD!

Guest shinn

$%#$#@54kkaftiirew$%^#^$#TRE!)%)$#@!!

*gets the ryo badge from Clemence and puts on shinn's t-shirt* yay! xD sigh.. why wasn't he popular when I was in still in Japan??? TT^TT

anywho... omg!!! i am in love w/ the set <333 it's PERFECT!!! not dark at all! look at the awesome filter work <33 what's your secret??!! tell me, tell me!! xP

Guest Anberlin

I love all the ones you've made so far!!

Can't wait to see batch 2 ~

Maybe I'll request after you're done with batch 2 if I still need something :D

Guest kiss the rain.

BATCH 2 FINALLY COMPLETED :sweatingbullets: *PHEW*

There are now 4 spots open for requesting! (Pachia & Janny get the first 2)

:excl: NOTE: My exams/finals are next week so batch 3 will take a little longer to complete. :D

KANG! lol thanks

pachi_A hehe I saved you a spot in batch 3. (i have no clue why you're requesting from me though :P You're the PS PRO!) anyways thanks for the comment ^^ <3

mirukii aww thank you Yumi ^^

Hi SHUA_ hahah yea I noticed "filter-mania" is occuring too lol. Filtering is fun!!! and why are you an outsider? i bet you could make beautiful filter graphics anyday. :P

chaoticrose Ryo badge!? *hands one over* lol there you go. thanks for the comment. (:

. SE7ENMiNE . hehe thank you Janny.. you can request now. (:

shinn haha omgsh you've been to Japan? I want to go!! haha and meet Ryo (but that's impossible) lol anyways, glad you like the set.. and secrets? what secrets? I have none. :vicx: all I do is use the twirl function in PS.

*CLASSIC* thanks for the comment. (:

The quality of the posters really depended on the pictures you provided me. I really prefer stock pictures.. :phew:

o8/OR;nothing.

naibanner1rf.jpg

just_another_asian

justanotherasianbanner3yw.jpg

hymxm_101 ooh sorry I didn't add the rival in cause you said it was optional.. and also the quotes didn't look right so I didn't add it in.. hope you don't mind.

hymxm101banner2ke.jpg

-PuritY-

puritybanner4oz.jpgpurityav6wj.jpg

JENNY* hope you like it (: I loved the pictures you provided...

jennybanner6dx.jpg

sammy_star

sammystarbanner8dt.jpg

-- Clemence

Guest Sarah.

Those are...*sniff* beautiful. :tears:

My feet hurt like crazy. I've been walking around in high heels all day/afternoon. At school, we had a very formal graduation (8th grade and moving on to highschool) type of thing. It was more of an awards ceremony. I feel like I'm aching all over. So happy to take off my dress and everything. Anyway, hmm. Clemence dear. Do you have MSN? If you do, highlight- Mine is Yuuxsora@hotmail.com so add me. I love you and your magnificent, gorgeous, beyond explanitory, alluring, elegant, glorious, perfect, radiant, charming, eye candy, sledid, delightful, pretty, awesome, attractive, ravishing, flawless, superb graphics! (<--I couldn't think of anymore :wacko: )

-Sarah.

Guest o8/OR;nothing.

Ooh, Jenny's poster is hot! So is my banner. ^_^ Thanks so much. I'll use it after I use Pam's.

<3

Thanks boo.

---Nai

Guest spfork

I love it!!!!! Mann... I think I'll use it for my beginning thingie... err, the first page of my pic.

The thing is, you think you can add a subtitle??? ㅠ_ㅠlllll If not, it's fine I guess...

Other then that... IT'S PERFECT

Thank you<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

--Jinn[ie]

Guest Anberlin

I love all the ones you made for the first two batches

set/banner form

01 Banner or set? set

02 Size (my default is 340x130 for banners / it's the size i work best with IMO) your default

03 Pictures (provide at least 2 choices) 1, 2

04 Text If I Said I Loved You

05 Subtext Written by *CLASSIC*

06 Extra B)

can't wait to see the result! xD

Archived