Boa Featured In Akon's "beautiful"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tvxq_timeless

wow! I will watchy this now^^ Bos is soo pretty in the new cover! And I'm excited to hear her new japanese album. FTW eonni!

Guest heaven-sent

well... i'm not a big fan of boa or akon (just a couple of songs here and there). but

this song is actually pretty catchy. :D & boa's voice is very refreshing. it balances out

with the gruff voices of akon & kardinal. it's cool how she's working with some big names

in the states. (:

& ooh, a remix featuring flo-rida? O: i wonder what that'll sound like... haha. <3

Guest swtaznangel

I never liked Akon, found him quite annoying, but for me, BoA made this song better. I like it better than the orginal. I love the adlibs. =D

Guest fa-abulous

errr i like the original way better. the second her voice came on it made me cringe.. it's not a smooth transition at all. her voice is too nasally and they used wayyyy too many sound effects.

yeah...i agree...although some like her voice in here...I don't think her voice went real well with the song. The way she sings in English...just doesn't sound as good as it does in Korean n Japanese (Personal opinion).

Archived