[Drama 2009] Creating Destiny

Guest *Sayuri2*

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heycitrus

I'm sure it will be subbed on viikii.

For those who have watched it, what kind of mood/tone does it have? I want something lighthearted and fun...if this has a more serious or melodramatic tone...I'll pass for now.

Guest lucky_moon

Thank you cute girl and Wishing you a VERY, VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :) May God Bless You with Love, Good Health, Peace and Happiness Always! :wub:

Thanks for the episode .. but I have a stupid question: Are there anyone who will sub this drama ?

No Fansub group announce that they'll sub the drama so you might want to check viikii if their subbers will do it :)

Guest zzisay17

No Fansub group announce that they'll sub the drama so you might want to check viikii if their subbers will do it :)

happy happy birthday cute girl ^^ and thank you so much for your hardwork ^^

always take care mwaah ^^

For those who have watched it, what kind of mood/tone does it have? I want something lighthearted and fun...if this has a more serious or melodramatic tone...I'll pass for now.

You might like this, so far it's lighthearted and fun. :P

Guest shako_86

may i know total ep for this drama? looks nice drama..i hope there not 50 ep...to tiring to follow long drama...tq cute girl for torrent link..

Guest *Sayuri2*

+How is the first episode go everyone?? ... I'm planning to watch it LIVE but oversleep so here I am ... hopefully someone can write a summary for this drama .....:D...btw, really hope that WithS2 will pick up this project!!!!

Now go to watch the online segments... will be back for more comments...hihihi....:P

I watched it live, the first episode didn't have a lot of Eugene in it haha, and she spoke a lot less English than I had expected.

I can't really understand most of it since there are no subs, but the first episode was really to introduce the characters, and the 3 families that are involved, more of a background/informational episode, but the preview for tomorrow looks good. I'll still be up tomorrow to watch it live :D

Also, I think Eugene's character, Seung Eun, wants to marry her western boyfriend, more to go against her father and to be rebellious then because she actually loves him. I don't get the feeling that she's really in love with him. In the beginning the young Seung Eun. This kind of shows in the beginning when young Seung Eun said something back to the father.

It's really just the father who wants her to marry another Korean because the grandpa does not care at all, the grandpa's funny.

Guest dramaok

ya she seems to be rather uncomfortable around Alex.

i don't understand why they moved to Australia in the first place.

also did the character grow up in Australia? they said something about her studying in Boston too.

it seems she just wants to get away from her dad and like what she said when she was little 'i don't wanna be korean'...

Guest may ann

maybe it's just for the episode 1...

just watch out for the next episode..

i just watched ep 1 and loved it. it's a very light-hearted romantic comedy (so far). it's very family-oriented, with a big, popular older cast, rather than younger-cast-focused. you can tell b/c aside from eugene, the rest of the younger cast are newbs. b/c of this, it's kinda hard to watch the acting of the younger cast (even eugene, sorry), but it's not that bad so it's still enjoyable. i love the premise of the story: parents of boy want to disprove 'gay' rumors and parents of girl want to detach her from american bf, so they match-make the two. of course they're going to start off on the wrong foot, but that always makes a romantic comedy fun. anyways, can't wait to watch the second episode!

Archived