Brangelina vs beckham and victoria

Guest PerniciousJuJu

Guest dragonbabe03

Well apparently David had an affair with PA, which he never denied and people said she was lying cos she was like UGLY and she wanted to be famous....(She is ugly, if david was to cheat, he could have done it with someone prettier.)

After Victoria's hardship she decided to stay with him for their marriage and children. And Baby Cruz seem to sort all their problems however much she hoped for a girl...

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest vannushka

BECKHAM AND VICTORIA! after watching her support her hubby at the WC, it makes her seem very different from what the media usually protrays her as (shopaholic good for nothing wife) .

THEY EVEN HAVE GOOD LOOKING KIDS! plus, at least David Beckham is good at what he does(unlike Brad)

Guest beautylicious87

VICTORIA&DAVID!!

definitely the hottest couple in the whole universe!!

they look so picture perfect together!!

as for brad&angie.........

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww......

i hate family wreckers!!

hate brad for dumping jen!!

Guest SaLina

i would choose becktoria eheh...like them better..well since i barely know anything about..excpet that one's a super hot soccer player and the other is a gorgeous ex-spice posh (my fave)....and i hope it stays that way..

brangelina...heard and know too much not interested in...bad rumors all around them...i never relaly liked brad pitt..thought that he was an okay looker for an old guy and well angelina love her lips and love how's so so cool about around the word..i like her individually but not as brangelina..

Guest green_vixen

i'm sick of brangelina! eekk! so i say victoria and beckham! anyways..he's freakin hoot!!! whooo! hotter then pitt!

Archived