Lady Gaga Has ... Both Female And Male Parts?

Guest leongfun

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Angel1430267648

To her it may be no big deal, but this is REALLY DISTURBING to my eyes. The pictures I mean.

Oh and she always looked like a dude anyway, so it's not totally a big shocker that shes a herma. I kinda suspected she was one LOLOL

Guest *aroma

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! AND I KNEW IT! *ahem Anyway, yeah, I thought it was pretty obvious? And I really like how she took it so calmly too.

Guest x-prince

i already noticed by looking at her face and not anywhere else.

and my guy friend thinks shes smoking cause of her body. wait till i tell him. i have no probs. but he's probably gonna be traumatized

Guest SeliT

To her it may be no big deal, but this is REALLY DISTURBING to my eyes. The pictures I mean.

Oh and she always looked like a dude anyway, so it's not totally a big shocker that shes a herma. I kinda suspected she was one LOLOL

lol at your comment

and yeh is kind of disturbing, everytime i see her in a vid its just gonna make me think ... shes got boy parts down there.

but good for her. nothing wrong with it.

Guest Sassy87

O_O.................................I'm shocked. I expected everything from her, but not THIS. -.- But I respect her for being so cool about it and I still love her music :)

Guest Cherry-sama

Her manager denies it, and the legitimacy of the quote is debatable:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?...8249&page=1

I don't really know (or honestly, even care), but I would think that if she herself were to have actually confirmed it, her manager wouldn't be blatantly denying it.

...Well, that shot down the comment I was gonna make. XD

Whether she is or isn't doesn't matter. She's a great singer anyway. :3

Guest cantthinkofaname

LMAO oh i love how lady gaga replied back

like seriously...once you learn these stuff in school, it's nothing BIG or SCARY

she just has a double XX and a Y chromosome when her genes was given to her...

well even if this was real or not...lmao...

Archived