Lady Gaga Has ... Both Female And Male Parts?

Guest leongfun

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest doremii*

wow i don't think its really any of our business to know...so i'm not going "oh i'm glad she's being open about it"

I agree. I don't really have anything to say about this. It's none of my business.

Guest Srey Mao

Hm.. interesting. Who knew? Haha.

She has a bombass voice though. She has amazing, raw talent. Lol, I know, off topic much..

Guest geishaOo

i think lady gaga can help raise pride for people who are also hermaphrodite. she's daring for wearing that kind of outfit (regardless of being a hermaphrodite) but then again, it's great that she's accepted herself fully when we live in a time and place where surgery is conveniently accessible and that bashing is too common.

Guest underneathHERskin

K, I dunno whether this is true or not. But if it is, you gotta give her props for being so damn confident physically and sexually and emotionally.

Guest hellobby

wow her own disco stick.......

im glad she came out to the public. i respect her for that

So sorry, but I couldn't help myself but I lol'ed when I read that. xD

I'm so shocked cuz she always wore those tight clothes yet we never noticed! xO

Props to her for acknowledging it and her attitude towards it; she's got guts and my respect for her has gone up.

Guest Crispy

Was talking about that video with some peoples when it first showed up, and we totally thought it was just a weird camera moment or something.

Had absolutely no idea it was actually penis, though.

Guest lovejyk

Whoa, I wonder if this is really true. I remember the hermaphrodite rumors about Ciara but that was debunked later...

Archived