Eyebrow Pencil As Eyeliner?

Guest Millou

Guest Millou

I'm new to make-up and I bought the wrong thing I think. I wanted to buy a pencil eyeliner but instead I bought an eyebrow pencil. Now I was wondering if I could use it as an eyeliner...

I can't return it as I bought it in HK...

Guest Penny Lane

eyeliner and eyebrow pencil are pretty interchangeable, although i wouldn't recommend using kohl on your eyebrows. you should be fine to use it as an eyeliner.

Guest Stolen_waters

definitely, unless the eyebrow pencil smudges a lot.

when i want a no makeup look, I use my eyeshadow to line my lids.

when it comes to makeup, you can do lots of experimenting.

Guest deportedkorean

Well...some eyebrow pencils are a bit stiffer than eyeliner pencils (it doesn't go on as smoothly)...so you might be doing a bit more tugging on your lids...

Guest muffingrl

i use eyeliner for my eyebrows. but i never tried it the other way around. if the texture is relatively soft, use it as eyeliner, if its hard, stick to your brows.

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

use a lighter, to heat up the pencil(the tip) for like a couple seconds to make it soft, then apply =)

Guest Soshii_love

I just used my eye brow pencil as a backup today because my liquid one ran out of ink.

it all depends on what kind of eye brow pencil you are using.

after using it, if you think its good, stick with it. =)

Archived