Shim Chang Min 심창민

Guest vietsoul

Guest *sunhee

alot of sm artist are acting, huh? with yunho and ara, now yeonhee and changmin. i never saw yeonhee's acting before so i can't say anything but yeonhee is pretty. can't wait for changmin's acting and hopefully there will be more news about the drama.

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I am excited to see Changmin in his first romantic comedy! Gosh the pairing look good too. Yeon hee is very talented!

They are so cute. I hope there are more news on Changmin's character and press conference soon :D

Guest s3rene

Not a fan of Lee Yeon Hee & Shim Changmin pairing but at least his acting debut is marked with a beautiful actress. Best of luck to his drama and make fans proud Changmin! :)

Guest chubbygirl1

hahah, i accidentally found Changmin threaddd....kekkee., bad girls, Pam, Joong, i did not know u guys run into here..hehheheh..u guys should've told... :P

Changmin is a hoTtieie, kekeke, cant wait to see him and LYH in the drama together...I hope he uses his time wisely to improve or actually creatiing some acting chops.

Guest YukariiChangmin

Ahhh Thanks for those lovable couple Pics :wub:

I´m in Love with each of them Thanks ;)

I´m so Happy that Lee Yeon Hee Gonna role with Prince Shim Changmin

You did inspired me then I solved to do some fanarts about this Drop Dead Gorgeous couple

Hope you all like it , sorry I know it´s very simple :(

Here Goes Mine

Lee2by_YukariiChangmin_Credits.jpg

Lee3by_YukariiChangmin_Credits.jpg

Lee4by_YukariiChangmin_Credits.jpg

Credits: Myself(YukariiChangmin)www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

Shared by : www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

wow so good. haha sorry kim, I should have told you haha, sorry sorry!

Gosh can't wait to see Changminnie on screen! Still no news on him yet?

Guest Smelly Tofu

that is some cool fanarts...I hope the drama gets its script read soon...Yunho was a rush...but minnie is just so quiet...

TVXQ Changmin to start filming soon

2dshh8m.jpg

TVXQ / DBSK / Tohoshinki's front man Yunho won't be the only one partaking in all the drama, DBSK's maknae Changmin will co-star with fellow SM Entertainment member Lee Yeon Hee in a drama of their own called "Paradise Meadow / Ranch." Paradise Meadow is a joint production between Samhwa Networks and SM Entertainment.

Star News is reporting that Changmin will officially begin filming for the drama in early September. Which should get some fans (especially Reina) happy. There's no official word yet on when the drama will actually air.

So it seems as Jaejoong, Xiah, and Micky are partaking in one type of drama... with SM Entertainment. While Yunho and Changmin will participate in another type of drama, fans would much prefer the latter.

Credits:

allkpop

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choikang Changmin Will Begin Filming For His Drama In September

5 member idol group TVXQ's Choikgnag Changmin will begin filming for his first drama in September.

On the 22nd, TVXQ's agency SM Entertainment said, "There is a high chance that Choikang Changmin will begin filming for the drama 'Paradise Ranch' in early September," and "Choikang Changmin will be the lead role in this drama."

This is the first time Choikang Changmin will be starring in a drama in five years since his debut in 2004.

This drama will be co-produced by Samhwa Networks and SM Entertainment, and is planned to begin ariting later this year.

On the other hand, TVXQ's leader U-Know Yunho's drama MBC's new Wednesday-Thursday drama 'Heading to the Ground' will begin airing early September. This is also U-Know Yunho's first attempt at acting.

Source: [star news+DNBN]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Guest YukariiChangmin

Hi pamI loved all fanarts you posted here

They look like a "powerful couple" so elegant both together haha

Super Cute Fanart

http://i29.tinypic.com/15346jm.jpg

Credits: as tagged + LYH's baidu

Ahh what Can I say about this pam?

This fanart is AWESOME! :o

Thanks for share this with us ...

I did post it in my Blog dedicated for Changmin (with properly Credits)

NEWS Reason For Delaying Filming of "Paradise Ranch" :wub:

The reason for the delaying of the first filming for the drama is only to complete it even more perfectly.

A member of the group TVXQ, Choikang Changmin, is going through an acting course which is why the shooting of the drama “Paradise Ranch” is being delayed. Although recently, TVXQ’s company and 3 members of the group is involved in a lawsuit, but during that period, they emphasized that “the lawsuit and an a member’s individual activities will not stop” and they have been preparing for other activities.

Recently, after ending their performance in Japan, Choikang Changmin returned to Korea. He received a very strict one-to-one acting course on days where he doesn’t have to perform. Despite his busy schedule of traveling from Japan and Korea, he has not stop practicing his script and so long as there is time after the activity ends, he will not let go of it.

Choikang Changmin recently expressed that “there has been a series of things happening recently and I, indeed, feel a very huge responsibility. I only want to perform well in this acting challenge, that seems to be like a dream.” and “When we are traveling to and fro from Japan and Korea, so long as there is free time, I will accept advises on acting. To me, acting is a new field and I am also looking forward to it and will have ample preparation.”

Samhwa Networks and SM Entertainment collaborated for the filming of “Paradise Ranch” and is planned to be released this year. In this light story and beautiful music to accompany the matured theme drama, Choikang Changmin will show everyone an unexpected and innocent but romantic acting. The first day of filming will be in early next month.

Source: [DNBN] + [neverend-scm]

Translations: thesexy-orange@tohosomnia

Shared by : Dbsknights+

www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

As usual I´d like to thank You all girls

for all info you´ve been posting here

ありがとうございます ^-^v

(´)YukariiChangminゆかりチャンミン

Important Paradise Meadow Update

Since it's related to Changmin, I think it's okay to post this here. 炫橙, one of the moderators at LYH's baidu, was nice enough to translate the following message that had been confirmed by YeonHee's manager. Btw, Shangrila is the name of YeonHee's fanclub and Yani is YeonHee's nickname.

welcome you all .our soompi friends...

F; Shangrila

1. Yani will begin to shoot in the middle ten days of Sep. or so. A meetiing is needed ,to confirm the exact date.

2. She is now really busy making some preparations for the "Paradise Meadow".

The message above is confirmed by Yani's manager.

BTW,we have got that maybe the staff (and Changmin?)will go to Chejudao this weekend.

So let's just keep waiting!

Translation credit: 炫橙@YeonHee's baidu bar

Credit: YeonHee's baidu bar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fanarts

316qa83.jpg

1yqof8.jpg

Credit: LYH's baidu

Hi! YukariiChangmin, our MinHee couple is definitely going to be a force to be reckon with.I'm so happy and excited that Paradise Meadow/Ranch is going to start filming next week. I hope see stalker/official pictures of YeonHee and Changmin filming this drama soon. I can't wait for next week! :lol::D :D

Guest YukariiChangmin

Important Paradise Meadow Update

Since it's related to Changmin, I think it's okay to post this here. 炫橙, one of the moderators at LYH's baidu, was nice enough to translate the following message that had been confirmed by YeonHee's manager. Btw, Shangrila is the name of YeonHee's fanclub and Yani is YeonHee's nickname.

Translation credit: 炫橙@YeonHee's baidu bar

Credit: YeonHee's baidu bar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! YukariiChangmin, our MinHee couple is definitely going to be a force to be reckon with.I'm so happy and excited that Paradise Meadow/Ranch is going to start filming next week. I hope see stalker/official pictures of YeonHee and Changmin filming this drama soon. I can't wait for next week! :lol::D :D

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi Pam I´m really excited with Changmin´s Drama

Paradise Meadow seems to be funny and romantic at the same time :wub:

I´m sure that Changmin gonna give his BEST for this!!! He´s a WINNER!

Thanks for Ur info about Paradise meadow It´s Very Important for this Thread

I´m posting all this in my Personal Blog dedicated for him B)

I did one more Fanart .. but I´d like to see some Official Pictures from

Paradise Meadow TT__TT •••••

Hope you and all ladies like it ..Changmin looks so closer of LYH :wub:

Lee6by_YukariiChangmin_Credits.jpg

Credit Fanart:

YukariiChangmin(ゆかりチャンミン)www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

Shared by : www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanx for thread

can't wait for Minnie to start his drama looking forward foe the fancams and pics

I can't believe that he actually will start a drama he is just toooooo adorable XD

anyway always keep the faith LOOOL

Guest kayleevn

I'm not too late here right? hehe

thank you guys for all the fanart, they're gonna be an awesome couple!!! Hope to see the stalker pics too (lol I shouldn't say sth like that but I'm just too excited 'bout this whole drama thing, hehe)

Archived