• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Unni_Ashley

^Kim Taehee went on WINWIN? Kikwang must be extremely happy

I love how awkward he becomes when forced to make eye contact with her

Guest Unni_Ashley

The proof shot of ‘The Heart Breaking Story’ with Hweesung and Yong Junhyung is revealed

201103160842291002_1.jpg

In the music video for ‘The Heart Breaking Story’ that was revealed on March 15th, BEAST’s rapper Junhyung, who Wheesung has his eyes on, had appeared.

In order to upgrade the level of completion for the song, ‘The Heart Breaking Story’, Wheesung looked for skilled artist who can show off the rap with a sentimental feeling and that was when he was introduced to BEAST’s Yong Junhyung by the composer Kim Dohoon. After working with Yong Junhyung, Wheesung complimented, “He is a skilled hoobae who can control the emotions and the reason at the same time.”

After the meaningful work with Wheesung, Yong Junhyung had also insisted in participating in the music video despite his busy schedules and attracted a lot of attraction from the staff working at the filming set.

CREDITS: NEWSEN (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

Guest shinhdeplol

While Junhyung is talking, Hyunseung…

is blankly staring at the camera, probably in his own world

tumblr_li3xelm1im1qbsx5m.gif

Junhyung finishes talking, Hyunseung just nods

tumblr_li3xq1FkQm1qbsx5m.gif

Hyunseung nearly forgets he was supposed to talk after

tumblr_li3xvq1iS71qbsx5m.gif

And that’s 4-D Hyunseung

tumblr_li3y1xKE1T1qbsx5m.gif

C: jundooseob @ tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblr_li4vi2Ab0o1qf3ue8o1_500.gif

Oh yes you are ^^

C: loveyoub2st @ tumblr

Omg Dooseung too

tumblr_li55ghKvq61qf3ue8o1_500.gif

C: b2stlyhyunseung @ tumblr

60888142.jpg

32173992.jpg

32329945.jpg

8di1al.th.jpg30siel.th.jpgaylmql.th.jpg

cbvi9l.th.jpgesbikl.th.jpgmmyzgl.th.jpg

nc6v8l.th.jpgqkbicl.th.jpgulwqol.th.jpg

1lolalala.th.jpg1lolalala1.th.jpglolalala.th.jpglolalala1.th.jpglolalala10.th.jpg

lolalala11.th.jpglolalala12.th.jpglolalala13.th.jpglolalala14.th.jpglolalala15.th.jpg

lolalala16.th.jpglolalala17.th.jpglolalala18.th.jpglolalala19.th.jpglolalala2.th.jpg

lolalala20.th.jpglolalala21.th.jpglolalala22.th.jpglolalala23.th.jpglolalala24.th.jpglolalala9.th.jpg

lolalala3.th.jpglolalala4.th.jpglolalala5.th.jpglolalala6.th.jpglolalala7.th.jpglolalala8.th.jpg

C: workroom // Nabi @ mbb

Guest shinhdeplol

tumblr_li57p2ZGAT1qft2au.jpg

helloimys: To all the B2UTIES that I love and adore! Only Jun Joonja (T/N: I believe he’s talking about Joonkun, their manager) knows my schedule^^!! So if anyone is curious about my schedule and whereabouts, I suggest that you ask our Jun Joonja! You must!!!!!!!!

C: b2utiesloveb2st @ tumblr

tumblrli5cb1tsf31qcas5x.gif

tumblrli5cbks4551qcas5x.gif

tumblrli5ccdbjp81qcas5x.gif

C: joker-jh @ tumblr

tumblr_li5kn4kN0A1qfdljqo1_250.gif

C: b2stjoker @ tumblr

Archived