• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Yes Dongwoon, You Are So Handsome!

z9Zgj.gif

Dongwoon: I’m good looking, right?

0hRJw.gif

Dongwoon: I’m good looking, right? Really.

Then….

ZYnv7.gif

Dongwoon: Hyung, I must be crazy.

Yoseob: Why?

pMOpU.gif

Dongwoon: I’m so good looking. Really! (looking at his photos)

Yoseob: Do you want to die?

C: alwaysbetheb2st @ tumblr

Dongwoon is right sweatingbullets.gif I swear I've never found one single moment when he looks bad sweatingbullets.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS+PHOTOS] 110702 BEAST's fanmeeting in Singapore

One of Singapore’s frequent visitors B2ST once again performed in Singapore last night at the Singapore Max Pavilion. Their popularity is not to be doubted with the amount of fans who turned up at the Fan Meet session. With their official merchandise sold out within an hour, many fans had to walk away empty handed despite queuing for a long time.

As the fans began filling up the halls at 4pm, the excitement in their faces could not be hidden as they started cheering loudly the moment they saw the host of the day, FM 100.3’s Ah Ken. B2ST started the showcase with Special, followed by Soom before having a mini interview session.

With leader Doojoon’s birthday happening on the 4th, there was a mini celebration for him with a cake designed like a soccer field and the fans were singing Happy Birthday in 4 different languages.

A short question and answer session was held shortly after.

What is the best achievement Beast think they have attained so far?

Although they have won a lot of awards, they feel that the “New Rookie Award” means most to them.

A something the fans don’t know about the member seated next to them.

Hyunseung –> KiKwang: Sometimes he only wears his underwear in the dorm, but most of the time he is in casual clothing.

Kikwang – >Junhyung: He has a very sexy hip.

Junhyung –> Yoseob: He has very long limbs

Yoseob –> Dongwoon: He may sometimes be mistaken as a lady, but it is his killer look

Dongwoon –> Doojoon: He is a singer but he always dream of becoming a soccer player

Doojoon – >Hyunseung: He sleeps with his eyes open.

When asked if he was sleeping at the moment, Hyunseung replied “How can I sleep infront of so many fans?”

Most memorable experience on twitter.

Sometimes they get playful and post funny photos of themselves on twitter

What would B2ST recommend to their fans when they are in Korea:

Hyun Seung: Dongdaemun, there’s a lot of food and places to shop at.

Kikwang: Food item: Jimtak (Steamed chicken cooked in spicy sauce) It is also one of his favourite dishes

Junhyung: Daehangno, it’s known for being a street of art with art pieces on display as well as many live performances.

Yoseob: Jeju Island, it has very beautiful scenaries

Dongwoon: Food item: Kimbap. He used to have it a lot when he was young as he had a hard time financially. He wishes to have it with the fans.

Doojoon: Recording Studio

After the interview session, the winners of the B2ST dance competition held by Bling Entertainment and Creators’ Production performed Shock for B2ST as well as the fans before B2ST performed their version of the song followed by Beautiful.

A game session took place as each of the members picked a fan from the bowl of ticket stubs. Each group had a mission to complete as they aim to knock down the bowling pins. Screams were heard as each member got closer to the fan they were paired with. The winner of the game walked away with a signed poster as well as a photo with B2ST as well as a birthday song as her birthday was nearing.

B2ST also performed On Rainy Days and Fiction before doing an encore with Oasis, I Love You The Most & ended with V.I.P. Many fans also commented that on the overall the Fan Meet felt like a mini B2ST Airline concert and hope that B2ST would come back to Singapore once again for their concert.

PHOTOS:

589761036923fe0b0cba.th.jpg589816820433d6bf539a.th.jpg589817024066b87e81be.th.jpg5898171456fdfc8d877fz.th.jpg

589817426021ff271014z.th.jpg58981752602512841b6fz.th.jpg58981756860b259444bdz.th.jpg589817666493a0c6e0bc.th.jpg

5897602809cb0c1f2426z.th.jpg5897603471ba7fd5e146z.th.jpg5897604907ec0d9bf2ddz.th.jpg5897606109d71171309bz.th.jpg

58976075610d3b12c0bez.th.jpg58976085770845958b5d.th.jpg58976085770845958b5dz.th.jpg5897608835012e44ceeb.th.jpg

Source: http://mykplayground.com/2011/07/04/110702-b2st-fan-meet-asia-tour-singapore/

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110701 BEAST's fanmeeting in Malaysia - Hyunseung

130987200511070114.jpg

130987200511070101.th.jpg130987200511070103.th.jpg130987200511070108.th.jpg130987200511070112.th.jpg

[PHOTOS] 110701 BEAST's fanmeeting in Malaysia - Yoseob

c0131058_4e13127bd7ed6.jpg

C: LOVESOME // 용준형내형★ @ bestiz

Guest lupita2090

Twitter Translation: Doojoon and Lizzy Chat About Ice

july2011lizzyanddoojoontwitter.png

p_Lizzy
: It’s hot… And I’m exhausted….ㅜㅜ Time to regain some strength after eating snowflake bingsoo ㅜㅜ (snowflake bingsoo is different than regular shaved ice because the pieces of ice are light and fluffy so it melts immediately in your mouth. yummm want some)

BeeeestDJ: @p_Lizzy
: Don’t forget to buy some for me too

p_Lizzy: @BeeeestDJ
: I’ll eat snowflake bingsoo, oppa you want eye booger bingsoo (snowflake = noon ggot ; eye boogers = noon ggop – they both sound very similar)

BeeeestDJ: @p_Lizzy
: Are you having fun with those jokes????…

credits:afterschooldaze

Guest Aice 29

I guess Beast are preparing for their Thailand fanmeeting now? :)

I wasn't going to comment about this but it's been annoying me and didn't know where else to write it. sorry for my rambling post.

-On those pictures of Kikwang smoking, I saw them circulating a lot around online recently and many people are commenting. For me, I've read rumors about Beast members smoking before but I didn't fully believe them except for the ones about Junhyung lol. But the pictures of Kikwang on the hotel balcony clearly make it evident that Kikwang does in fact smoke. I also read that all the members smoke except dongwoon and yoseob? I know a majority of guys in korea smoke but I was a little surprised about kikwang since he claims to be a very health conscious guy and that he abstains from drugs and cigarettes. I'd rather him not smoke but it's his life and he probably is dealing with a lot of pressure and stress and needs the relief. overall the smoking fact doesn't really bother me but what would bother me is if they just cover it up or try to disprove the rumor when its obviously kikwang in the pictures smoking. still a lot of fans are denying its him even when they have seen the images. there was even a video on youtube but the user had to take it down. I love kikwang but I'd be mad if he feigns innocence about the whole thing for the fans and doesn't admit to the smoking to protect his image. I'd rather him admit his faults and fess up to his smoking then him being a liar and deny it. And hopefully, him and the beast members don't do other drugs that are more harmful than smoking :/.

Guest shinhdeplol

[sCANS] BEAST on Music Bank Japanese magazine - August 2011 issue

120te.th.jpg121fk.th.jpg122zh.th.jpg123su.th.jpg124czj.th.jpg

125vy.th.jpg126qf.th.jpg132ew.th.jpg134or.th.jpg135si.th.jpg

115lg.th.jpg116zx.th.jpg117mko.th.jpg118iu.th.jpg119rnk.th.jpg001ois.th.jpg

002qun.th.jpg112avv.th.jpg113hqk.th.jpg114ta.th.jpg137pd.th.jpg1001lb.th.jpg

C: Yoonsteph @ B2STRISING

Guest b2st_lover_always

I guess Beast are preparing for their Thailand fanmeeting now? :)

I wasn't going to comment about this but it's been annoying me and didn't know where else to write it. sorry for my rambling post.

-On those pictures of Kikwang smoking, I saw them circulating a lot around online recently and many people are commenting. For me, I've read rumors about Beast members smoking before but I didn't fully believe them except for the ones about Junhyung lol. But the pictures of Kikwang on the hotel balcony clearly make it evident that Kikwang does in fact smoke. I also read that all the members smoke except dongwoon and yoseob? I know a majority of guys in korea smoke but I was a little surprised about kikwang since he claims to be a very health conscious guy and that he abstains from drugs and cigarettes. I'd rather him not smoke but it's his life and he probably is dealing with a lot of pressure and stress and needs the relief. overall the smoking fact doesn't really bother me but what would bother me is if they just cover it up or try to disprove the rumor when its obviously kikwang in the pictures smoking. still a lot of fans are denying its him even when they have seen the images. there was even a video on youtube but the user had to take it down. I love kikwang but I'd be mad if he feigns innocence about the whole thing for the fans and doesn't admit to the smoking to protect his image. I'd rather him admit his faults and fess up to his smoking then him being a liar and deny it. And hopefully, him and the beast members don't do other drugs that are more harmful than smoking :/.

I tink you are right in certain point.. For I don’t tink hyunseung smoke for now..

For example, in the recent fanmeet in Singapore, he doesn’t even know how to lit a lighter to lit the candle on those cakes.. and thus he slightly burnt his finger.. And in the end kikwang help him wif it.. there's a fancam abt this..

Overall, i wished none of b2st members smoke, but we dont know the stress or pressure that they faced.. its all hidden behind the glitz and glamour of the idols lifes.. packed schedule, overnight dance and singing practice, rumours or gossips abt them, being home-sick..

i agree all that doesnt makes the excuses for one to smoke.. but i guess we shld put ourselves in their shoes at certain time.. and i really hope they will quit someday! :)

Ive always loved the boys from afar and last sat, I got to witness for myself how fantastic the 6 of them are in person.. Now i understand how they could have abt 200,000+ fans in their fanclub in less than 2 years..

They are really humble, down to earth and really appreciative towards e fans.. And also they are really the kinda adorable yet dorky guys that we have seen in those reality shows, b2st documentary, b2st almighty etc..

Hence, i hope one or two recent issues abt them wont cause fans to doubt b2st genuinity.. i dont know abt u guys, but for me those recent news abt b2st thats been popping out lately wouldnt make my love for b2st any lesser, if not more...

i guess thats wat b2utys are for.. to be with them in time of good or bad..

Guest myboyRobin

I'm not a big fan of smoking, I can't stand the smell of that poison. But Junhyung and AJ definitely know the consequences of smoking, so it's their choice to breathe in that poison. We really can't do anything about it, and just let them be. Maybe one day they'll choose to quit or they won't. In the end it's their business and their life. I will admit that I was and still disappointed that they smoke, it doesn't stop me from being their fan. It's just gonna be a part of their being that we as fans will have to get use to.

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110706 Fantaken photos of BEAST @ KAC Appointment Ceremony

339038516.jpg

C: jangranchocom @ twitter

339051177.th.jpg339051456.th.jpg

C: daylight_dw @ twitter

339048515.th.jpg

C: winterwonder_jh @ twitter

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110706 Fantaken photos of Dongwoon @ KAC Appointment Ceremony

aiqpk.jpg

bjvuc.jpg