비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest myboyRobin

So B2ST and Kara will appear on Shabekuri 007 together? That's awesome since Doojoon is friends with Hara, and Dongwoon and Nicole are friends.

Anyone know when B2ST on Hey Hey Hey Music Champ will air? and their Music Station appearance?

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know when B2ST on Hey Hey Hey Music Champ will air? and their Music Station appearance?

Last June 20th, Hey Hey Hey Music Champ aired an interview of B2ST but there's no performance yet. I think there's still no date when will their performance gonna be aired in the Japanese shows but according to the news articles, there will be a performance which is really very exciting. I'm glad that we will be able to see them on Japanese TV especially that Hey 3x and Music Station are popular shows in Japan :)

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110616 M!Countdown - Hyunseung

41804098.jpg

^ Dooseung <33333333333333

41804098.th.jpg44828186.th.jpg58969313.th.jpg

34272619.th.jpg81849955.th.jpg51895467.th.jpg

C: http://www.to-hyunseung.com/ // 란터ⓥ @ bestiz

Guest myboyRobin

Last June 20th, Hey Hey Hey Music Champ aired an interview of B2ST but there's no performance yet. I think there's still no date when will their performance gonna be aired in the Japanese shows but according to the news articles, there will be a performance which is really very exciting. I'm glad that we will be able to see them on Japanese TV especially that Hey 3x and Music Station are popular shows in Japan :)

Thanks for the info. I'm happy that B2ST got invited to Music Station, since its not easy to get on this show. A group or artist needs to chart in the Music Station ranking, and chart in Top 5 Oricon Single ranking, which B2ST was able to do for both, so congratz to B2ST^^

Guest b2st_lover_always

So B2ST and Kara will appear on Shabekuri 007 together? That's awesome since Doojoon is friends with Hara, and Dongwoon and Nicole are friends.

and junhyung and gyuri used to be schoolmates back in  high school… she's her senior back then..

Great, my 2 fav grp in one show.. Im kinda glad kara will be there on the show wif beast, coz it kinda makes the boys less nervous having someone whose been in the japanese market for quite a long time..

it can be helpful to them too..

I hope someone will provide us with the live streaming links for the japanese shows that b2st will be in… :)

110624 Hyunseung Twitter Update

이곳은 도쿄타워!!!서울에 남산타워가있고 프랑스에 에펠탑이있다면~일본엔 도쿄타워가있지요~하하

Ul9ej.jpg

I hope someone will provide us with the live streaming links for the japanese shows that b2st will be in… :)

Hopefully there will be streaming links. And hopefully there will be no banning of live streaming because I experienced live streaming which eventually got banned. Japan is very strict. Even in Youtube. They delete videos from Japanese shows :(

======================

OMG!!!!!!!!

FICTION ORCHESTRA VERSION IN JAPANESE for the Japanese movie 'Shanghai'

Guest myboyRobin

@b2st_lover_always and miyachan11

You should never go to Youtube to watch Japanese videos. It's much easier to find them on Dailymotion, or you can download the episodes on this one Japanese sites (but they're usually raw and not subbed). I'll definitely put the links up once the shows are available.^^

Guest Cathee

Hey... where can I get the video when Doo Joon crying after break up with Ga In at All My Love ep 76?? I've searched everywhere but can't find one T.T

Thanks before.. :)

Guest candy_01

i just noticed, these are not posted yet,. :sweatingbullets: twitpics of our gikwang last night. ^_^

tumblr_lnbhhg8Rzj1qbeo05o1_500.jpg

B2stGK: 샤워하고 촉촉이 상태로 침대 누워서 이러고있다..ㅋㅋㅋ

translation: laying in bed wet like this after a shower.. kekeke

tumblr_lnbhjwcrDO1qbeo05o1_500.jpg

B2stGK: 촉촉이2탄..ㅋㅋㅋ 심심허데이….쩝ㅋㅋ

translation: wet part 2.. kekeke i’m bored…. keke

tumblr_lnbhelTy651qbeo05o1_500.jpg

B2stGK: 진짜 오랜만에 사진 올린다^^ 깜짝 출연한 바다괴물을 찾아보세요~ㅋㅋ

translation: uploading a photo in quite a long time ^^ find the surprise appearance of a sea monster~ keke

cr: gi-kwang @ tumblr

Guest candy_01

errr. dongwoon and yoseob tweeted last night too.  ^_^

tumblr_lnbjixK7QD1qf71geo1_400.jpg

beastdw: 어때괜찮아??

Trans: How is it, Is it okay?? [b2stlytweets]

tumblr_lnbjp6C1PV1qf71geo1_500.jpg

helloimys:  일본 도쿄타워에서 먹는 아이스크림은 맛이있어~냠냠~~

Trans: he ice cream you eat on Tokyo Tower is good~Nom Nom~~ [b2stlytweets]

tumblr_lnbjvjtPcG1qf71geo1_500.jpg

helloimys:  뿌잉 다들 잘 계셨나??????????훗훗훗

Trans: Has everyone been doing good?????????? hoot hoot hoot [b2stlytweets]

tumblr_lnbjy9DTNI1qf71geo1_500.jpg

helloimys: 우힛 무섭지이

Trans: Scary right? [b2stlytweets]

Guest mopwns

Hey fellow B2UTies

I know this is a long shot,

but can anyone confirm that this is KiKwang?

156732_141959129191198_100001313366653_195031_898938_n.jpg

like has anyone ever seen this picture?

Sorry if this is the wrong convo, but I figured it's got the highest chance of being seen and replied to...it's kind of urgent.

Guest candy_01

tweeted by hyunseung. 

tumblr_lnbt8uNKRV1qc773ao1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnbt2dSsuC1qd9bvco1_500.jpg

Source: Hyun Seung’s yfrog

당기고

Rough Trans:

Pulling

tumblr_lnbryi7OGh1qf3ue8o1_500.jpg

Source: Hyun Seung’s yfrog

와이파이 콸콸콸

Rough Trans:

Speedy wifi

tweeted by yoseob.

tumblr_lnbry8Amxz1qc773ao1_500.jpg

Source: Yo Seob’s Twitpic

여긴 유니버셜 뮤직!!!악!!!힘내자 아자아자

Rough Trans:

This is at Universal Music!!!Ack!!!Let’s be strong aja aja

cr: beastout @tumblr

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST to appear on “100 STAR CRAFT” for INSTYLE's 100th issue

In celebration of their 100th issue, fashion magazine “InStyle” has enlisted the help of some of Korea’s top stars for a three-cover star photobook, titled “100 STAR CRAFT“!

Stars will be participating in the entire process themselves and will be sharing their day-to-day lifestyles, family members, and hobbies through the edition. Participating stars include Won Bin, Lee Byung Hun, Song Seung Hun, TVXQ, Han Chae Young, f(x), BEAST, and others!

The issue will be unique in that it features content that readers won’t be able to find anywhere else. Stars will be asked to create their own ‘craft’, answer questions regarding the arts, and other fun behind-the-scenes stories that contrast vastly from what people see on camera.

Check it all out in the July edition!

Source + Photos: Money Today via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

Guest shinhdeplol

Some more photos tweeted by our boys that are unseen here :P

330003543.jpg

^ Yoseob's tweet :D

ukkco.jpg

^ By Doojoon ^^ Can you see our Peace man over there? :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

BEAST’s Kikwang shares after-shower selcas

20110625b2stkikwang.jpg

On June 24th, B2ST’s Kikwang made the hearts of fans flutter by sharing a set of after-shower sel-cas on his Twitter

Kikwang wrote, “After showering, I am laying in bed like this as moisty.” Afterwards, he uploaded another picture and wrote, “Moisty part 2. I’m bored”.

‘Moisty’ is a cute nickname to describe someone who is literally moist because of water. Kikwang showed his cute side by making all kinds of aegyo faces for his fans. He also accentuated his perfect baby-like skin.

Fans wrote, “I wanna save this photo personally”, “I’m jealous of your baby skin”, “I’m so smitten”.

Source: Money Today via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] 110625 Hyunseung's new twitpic

m3ruz.jpg

1용준형 2장현승 3박용복 4박준호. 5유코누나. 하하하하하하하하하하하하하하하하하하하하하하하

EDIT: TRANS

1. Yong Junhyung 2. Jang Hyunseung 3. Ba GyongBok 4. Bak JjunHo 5. Yuko Noona

C: fyeahseungie @ tumblr

Archived