비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

Guest shinhdeplol

^

^ Maybe SBS blocked it from your country :(

[PHOTOS] 110621 Kikwang at the airport to Japan

b00581384e002a5538ab2.jpg

b00581384e0021a7e8b6d.th.jpgb00581384e0021aa9febd.th.jpgb00581384e0021ad97533.th.jpg

C: gigwang.kr // 두식이키운날 @ bestiz

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110618 Dongwoon on the way to KBS Love Request

110619req7970.jpg

^ what a beautiful close-up :wub:

C: sugar sugar A-stro Boy // 두식이키운날 @ bestiz

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] BEAST to perform on ‘MTV World Stage’ as Korea’s representatives

8w26T.jpg

Cube Entertainment has just revealed to allkpop that B2ST will perform as Korea’s representative artists at MTV’s “World Stage Live in Malaysia 2011 (WSLIM 2011)”!

The event will take place on July 24th at Malaysia’s Shah Alam i-City. The boys plan to captivate the crowd with a fantastic performance and bold stage presence. They’ll also be performing alongside many world-famous musicians, like American rock band, Thirty Seconds To Mars.

B2ST commented, “We’re happy that we are going to Malaysia to perform on stage with world-famous artists. Many people from around the globe watch and listen to B2ST through YouTube, but we’re excited to get our live performance broadcasted all over the world.”

B2ST is the only Korean artist to be invited this year, and is the second Korean artist – following the Wonder Girls - to ever perform on MTV’s “World Stage”. It’s a dream come true for Malaysian fans as well, since B2ST will host a fan-meet tour in the country prior to performing on MTV.

The addition of B2ST to the event line-up sheds light to the rapidly growing K-pop phenomenon that is gaining popularity not only in Asia, but in Europe and South America as well. ‘WSLIM 2011′ will be broadcasted in 160 countries, and viewers from around the world will be able to watch B2ST’s performance as well as their behind-the-scenes footage.

B2ST will officially kick off their overseas promotions starting with their Malaysia fan-meet tour on July 1st, after which they’ll head for Japan to promote their second Japanese single, “Bad Girl”.

C: Allkpop

Guest shinhdeplol

[CAP/GIF] 110620 NIGHT AFTER NIGHT - KIKWANG

aa.gif

49copy.th.jpg8copyq.th.jpg1516copy.th.jpg1819copy.th.jpg2325copy.th.jpg

2copyxr.th.jpg32copy.th.jpg39copy.th.jpg44copyb.th.jpg

C: http://romantic-gk.com // 유빈 @ bestiz

[PHOTO] 110612 SEOUL HOPE AND DREAM CONCERT - KIKWANG

gg3x.jpg

gg1o.th.jpggg2oj.th.jpggg3x.th.jpggg4a.th.jpg

C: http://honey-milk.tistory.com/ // 두식이키운날 @ bestiz

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] 110615 CLRIDE FANSIGN - Doojoon Junhyung Yoseob

ysdj.jpg

dj1hi.th.jpgjh1b.th.jpgjh2l.th.jpgys1e.th.jpgys2v.th.jpgysdj2.th.jpg

C: http://1921.tistory.com/ // 1921 @ bestiz

Guest candy_01

Do you have another download link>.<I can't download on 4Shared>.<I really like this 2 songs of Seobbi but...i can't download it:((Plss help me...:(Thks so much:)

awww. im sorry, but i don't have another download link. i only have 4shared. i could just send you in your email? if you want.  . i guess... blush.gif

110619 Ystar Live Power Music BEAST - Special , 숨 , Shock , Fiction

cr:paranstar92 @YT

tumblr_ln4ykyN5Bt1qaj5u8o1_250.png

LOL at whoever edited this in wikipedia! 

sweatingbullets.gif

Guest piano.1993

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjDJ6lokR7s&feature=player_embedded

^ Leader's star call from Music Core ^^ looooolllll he cant seem to stop looking at/ touching his hair

Guest shinhdeplol

I came across this old but oh so cute video on bestiz ^^ Hyunseung is such a cutie <333333

:wub:

Hyunseung: "Kamsahamnida~"

C: 아이유 @ bestiz

[PHOTOS] 110616 M!Countdown - Hyunseung

16611697.jpg

44903445.jpg

53266090.jpg

C: http://hyunseungdream.com // 은주누나♥ @ bestiz

Guest nabi_

110621 DongWoon at Gimpo Airport depart to Japan

i wonder if Dongwoon eonnie gave them to Donghoon oppa? rolf

a pink pig doll, a pink shades & a pink ipad, what's next? you will come up with a pink shirt wont you, Dongwoon 8D

220621gimpotojap6.jpg

220621gimpotojap4.th.jpg220621gimpotojap5.th.jpg220621gimpotojap7.th.jpg

Credit:OhmyDW

& so matched, my post is in pink =]

Guest myboyRobin

Just dropped by to say that B2ST's Bad Girl Japanese version ranks @#3 for the Weekly Oricon Charts! They sold 42k+ while these numbers are still average at best, they definitely did better than Shock's first week sales, which was 28k+

The real test now is whether Bad Girl can stay in the Oricon Charts for awhile (Shock stayed for about 9 weeks). Hopefully B2ST's performances on Japanese music shows and their promotions there can boost the sales. B2ST fighting!

110620 NAN - Kikwang cut 2

Someone please translate, Im so clueless :lol:

when i heard he was to be on NAN for a discussion,i was so worried T_T flashbacks of the things  they do in hot brothers T_T haha~ but this proves he have totally improved since hot bro days ♥ def~all the MC-ing job,the appearance on variety hav def improve his way of talking and all~ 

they were talking about dating a woman who suddenly talking about kids(one of the male guest is 30,but he thinks to talk about babies is still too early for him and he isnt ready) so they asked GK,who is in twenties,how does he feel when his GF talk about babies/wanting babies~ so he was like? WHAT?now when i am 23?if i hear that kind of things when i am at this age,tsk,i still have a lot of things to do,and i am still in contract ^^ HAHA~ ♥ (implying that he still have things in his mind instead of babies and of course contract with cube=WORK XD ) i wonder if cube have it in their contract : NO MARRIAGE/BABIES XD haha~

Guest shinhdeplol

110621 DongWoon at Gimpo Airport depart to Japan

i wonder if Dongwoon eonnie gave them to Donghoon oppa? rolf

a pink pig doll, a pink shades & a pink ipad, what's next? you will come up with a pink shirt wont you, Dongwoon 8D

*quoted image*

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Credit:OhmyDW

& so matched, my post is in pink =]

Unni is here again :wub: I will talk to you about the avatar thing later :D

C: mybeastyboysxi @ YT

Guest redrose3003

when i heard he was to be on NAN for a discussion,i was so worried T_T flashbacks of the things  they do in hot brothers T_T haha~ but this proves he have totally improved since hot bro days ♥ def~all the MC-ing job,the appearance on variety hav def improve his way of talking and all~ 

they were talking about dating a woman who suddenly talking about kids(one of the male guest is 30,but he thinks to talk about babies is still too early for him and he isnt ready) so they asked GK,who is in twenties,how does he feel when his GF talk about babies/wanting babies~ so he was like? WHAT?now when i am 23?if i hear that kind of things when i am at this age,tsk,i still have a lot of things to do,and i am still in contract ^^ HAHA~ ♥ (implying that he still have things in his mind instead of babies and of course contract with cube=WORK XD ) i wonder if cube have it in their contract : NO MARRIAGE/BABIES XD haha~

well, my first posting here after being a silent reader for several days

thank you for translating

i'm really impressed with the answer

Archived