tumblrlkvuh2swnp1qc773a.jpg

Source; CUBE Entertainment

Taken from beastout @ tumblr

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myboyRobin

If B2ST is coming back this month, I'm curious as to how it would turn out. It would seem kind of rushed...unless they finished the album already? And what about their Japan activities? Weren't they suppose to have some performances there? So they would have to be flying back and forth between Japan and South Korea.

Guest kyotie077

My favorites are Junhyung, Hyunseung, and Yoseob, but I love all six completely<3333

No I'm not Korean. I'm Cambodian-American. A B2ST fan from America^^

How about you? Did you recently just become a fan of B2ST?

im canadian born chinese. i just love listening to b2st songs!

my top favorite is thanks to (Yoseob and Junhyung)

and the list goes on

i have been b2st fan for awhile don't remember when i first found out about them!

i just know the first song i heard by them was take care of my girlfriend.

how about you?

Guest Heart<3

If B2ST is coming back this month, I'm curious as to how it would turn out. It would seem kind of rushed...unless they finished the album already? And what about their Japan activities? Weren't they suppose to have some performances there? So they would have to be flying back and forth between Japan and South Korea.

They've been working on their comeback/album since the beginning of the year so I don't think it's rushed. They're in the midst of finishing it so it'll be released soon! ^^

Their Japanese promotions are postponed in the mean time while they're working on their Korean album. CUBE will be officially announcing plans of their comeback today via their website, so look out for that! =D

A fan account of Dongwoon and Yoseob playing Star Craft with them yesterday. So jelly.

게임은 너무 경쟁이 쎄서 저는 일찌감치 포기하고 채팅하려고 기다리고 있었거든요!!

동운오빠가 오시더니 자기는 스타 잘 못한다고 겸손하게..ㅎㅎ

잘하시던데 ㅠㅠ계속 이기시구..!!

그리고 얘기하다가 제가 이번앨범스포좀해달라니까

이번앨범노래좋다구하시구요!!

그리고 후에 요섭오빠가 오셨는데 영화제목?말씀하시면서 봤냐구

꼭 보라고 대박이라고..!!근데 그게 좀 야한영화여섴ㅋㅋㅋ

저희가 야하다고 막 그랬더니 야하다고 생각하면 어린거라곸ㅋㅋㅋ

그래서 막 저희가 변태라고 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Translation

Since the game competition was too strong, I gave up on trying to play and just waited to chat!!

Dongwoon oppa came in and modestly said that he couldn’t play Starcraft..haha

But he was really good ㅠㅠ Kept on winning..!!

We talked some more and when I asked him to give us a spoiler of the album

He said that the songs on this album were all really good!!

And later Yoseob oppa came in and he said if we watched Black Swan

And said that it was really daebak so make sure to watch it..!! But that movie is really a provocative film kekeke

We said that the movie was really erotic and he said that if we think that movie is erotic then we are all kids kekeke

So we all called him a pervert kekekekeke

Source: Yongism@tumblr, bestiz

110508 Kikwang,IU,Sulli,Jokwon MC Cuts

C: CrazyCarrot370 @ YT

Kikwang looks so cute with this new hair cut :wub: :wub: COMEBACK COMEBACK COMEBACK!!!! :w00t:

i watched this and i didn't even realize kikwang had a new haircut OTL i feel so bad now ;_;

i've been out of the Beast loop lately, and i've been having Beast withdrawl, but i've been backtracking and trying to get all caught up.

i can't wait until their comeback! im so excited!!! i can't wait to find out what their concept is and all that~

i dont have anything new to share, but here are some gifs i made from an old radio show

i'll put them in a spoiler thing, just to avoid making the page go slower or whatever ^^

tumblr_lkhtagWhLQ1qbc247o1_250.giftumblr_lkht78ZT4y1qbr0px.giftumblr_lkht4nDCJe1qbc247o1_250.gif

tumblr_lkht2wsFm61qbc247o1_100.giftumblr_lkht1537RH1qbc247o1_250.giftumblr_lkht07WcwT1qbc247o1_100.gif

tumblr_lkhsz5JhaR1qbc247o1_250.giftumblr_lkhsxpe5Yn1qbc247o1_250.giftumblr_lkhswenHv51qbc247o1_250.gif

EDIT

BEAST will be back with a full-length album which will go on sale on 17 May. (Source; http://bit.ly/kMxg3R)

After this announcement, please also look forward to BEAST's teaser site which will be revealed here: www.playb2st.com

credit: DUYONG2ST@twitter

OMG!!!!

EDITEDIT:

tumblrlkwjvzimut1qzv7kn.jpg

credit: http://playb2st.com/

Guest Heart<3

BEAST'S FIRST OFFICIAL ALBUM, MAY 17TH.

Words can't express how I excited I am. I've been waiting to hear the news since forever LOL.

THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC! =D What am I going to do with my life? :lol:

Guest myboyRobin

HOLY SHIZZ!!!!!! They're coming back faster than I thought! I'm loving the teaser pic so far. it looks less gimmicky that usual, and a little bit more tamed, I like that, I like that alot.

Since the album is coming out on the 17th of this month please take the time to check this thread

B2ST has a chance to win more awards this time around if you buy from sites that count towards Hanteo^^

@kyotie077 I've been a fan of B2ST since their debut :]

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

BEAST's comeback, about the release of new album

8m0Kt.jpg

zVkDC.png

Hello. This is Cube Entertainment.

The morning of the 9th that many people have been waiting for is here. Also, I think that you will be waiting for the mornings to come with the brightest sun shining each day.

Now, with BEAST’s comeback in our eye sight, Cube is busy like ever since morning without nights, and full of anticipation and nervousness.

First, BEAST’s first official album, ‘BEAST’s First Official Album’ will be released on May 17th (Tuesday).

With the release date coming up, there are a lot of assumptions being made about the album, but the most important thing to know is that this high album, made with the grown member’s passion and effort, is waiting for you guys.

This album has a dramatic arrangement that almost makes it seem like a story telling album and will feel as if you are reading through many different novels. Also, with the type of sound that wouldn’t be expected with BEAST’s past strong background, they had gotten a new type of sound with a modern feel.

Secondly, for our BEAST fans waiting for the comeback, the BEAST teaser website will be open on the morning of May 9th after the notice about the comeback album.

The teaser of the first story of the new BEAST album will be available on the BEASTs official website; www.playb2st.com

Thank you.

CREDITS: CUBE OFFICIAL SITE (SOURCE); YONGISM@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

omg! im totally dying right now!! SO EXCITED!!

Guest kerry

tumblr_lkwlxvR1zQ1qe4wquo1_r1_400.jpg

Hyunseungie. Omg he looks so flawless. T.T the picture is so small omg. I am so excited!

tumblr_lkwlp2UgGN1qe4wquo1_r1_400.jpg

Maknae so hot. Omg with feathers in your hair. I can't even.

tumblr_lkwm7kxNJ51qe4wquo1_400.jpg

Kikwang looks like a hot boogie man. No lie.

tumblr_lkwmfnwNGm1qe4wquo1_400.jpg

Junhyung your swag shines. T.T

tumblr_lkwlrzqI1U1qe4wquo1_r1_400.jpg

Leader how are you always so amazing good-looking? I can't even

credit: b2utycube

tumblr_lkwnmb5yNe1qcew6ao1_400.png

credit: imbeautifuluizpitiful

Um someone was trolling for fun on tumblr and came up with Octo-Seob!

Guest myboyRobin

Wow looking at their individual pics.....I take it back, their concept is definitely NOT tamed lol XD

For all those who have twitter accounts please, please, PLEASE tweet this THREAD everyday until the album is released. I use to tweet the same info when I was an author for MBB, but now that it's closed I need many tweeters to help me spread the info. Please I am on my knees pleading with y'all. I would declare my undying love for all of you!

Guest kerry

Wow looking at their individual pics.....I take it back, their concept is definitely NOT tamed lol XD

For all those who have twitter accounts please, please, PLEASE tweet this THREAD everyday until the album is released. I use to tweet the same info when I was an author for MBB, but now that it's closed I need many tweeters to help me spread the info. Please I am on my knees pleading with y'all. I would declare my undying love for all of you!

Gladly <3 Do you know where they're accepting pre-orders yet? Or is it too soon?

tumblr_lkwkychQwt1qa6im7o1_500.gif

credit: to the amazing doomee who always has amazing graphics of our boys.

Guest nadyaDJ

B2ST’s Dongwoon plays a surprise game of Starcraft with fans

B2ST’s Dongwoon delighted his fans with a spontaneous invitation to play a game on StarCraft with him.

On May 8th, the idol tweeted, “People who play Starcraft amongst our fans… Let’s have a Starcraft contest later”. Two hours later, Dongwoon posted another tweet which read, “Don’t worry because I’m playing games since I was practicing every day overnight. It’s on ‘Fish’ server and the name is ‘B2UTYs are best’; the password is 123.”

Dongwoon ended up having a blast with his fans while conversing with them in-game.

His fellow group member, Yoseob, shared a photo of Dongwoon gaming and commented on his fan service. “He’s the ender of all fan service,” he said.

“It’s creative, thinking about gaming with them.

It’s said that Yoseob also participated in Dongwoon’s surprise event.

Responding to the fun fan service, B2ST fans gushed, “It was a good thing that I didn’t sleep”, “Ender of fan service. It was the best”, “When will I get an opportunity like this again”, “It’s a big pity I couldn’t do that with them”, and “It was a dream-like time”.

Source: NewsEn via Daum

cr:Denouement@allkpop

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1304901679157791003 tvdaily kr article mentioned that beast'll visiting Japan,Thailand,Singapore,Malaysia etc for the fanmeet tour~ "한편 비스트는 오는 7월 일본 태국 싱가포르 말레이시아 등, 아시아 국가들을 돌며 팬미팅을 개최할 계획이다."

Guest myboyRobin

Gladly <3 Do you know where they're accepting pre-orders yet? Or is it too soon?

Thank you so much<333333333333333333333

As for pre-orders none of the listed sites have them available as of yet. I'll check everyday, and once I see that they are available I'll post here and let everyone know.^^

HyunseungYozm-1.jpg

BEAST's first official album, it's simple but a teaser has been released..! I can now finally experience our comeback! Feeling very nervous!^^

CREDITS: Hyunseung's YOZM (SOURCE); poco123@B2ST RISING (TRANS)

@myboyRobin i will definitely try to tweet that thread everyday if or when i think about it ^-^

Guest myboyRobin

@t_love I really appreciate it :]

Hmm looking back at the teaser pic, I noticed Hyunseung is the devil with his devil-horned hat, while Dongwoon has a white feathery hat......are they going to represent someone's conscious? They did say the story is dramatic, so I'm assuming that someone will get into deep trouble and Hyunwoon will like appear out of thin air and tell him to choose between good and evil. LOL I'm thinking about it a little too much. What do you guys think?

beast teaser pics are the best and i love it bcuz it still has the beast feel to it....i'm also glad they r not relying so much on make-up and all those fashion thingy for the concept comeback....fighting beast, can't wait till may 17th...

by the way, i was wondering did beast's 'i like you the best' mv ever release beside showing it at their concert and will cube release beast's concert on dvd

Guest myboyRobin

beast teaser pics are the best and i love it bcuz it still has the beast feel to it....i'm also glad they r not relying so much on make-up and all those fashion thingy for the concept comeback....fighting beast, can't wait till may 17th...

by the way, i was wondering did beast's 'i like you the best' mv ever release beside showing it at their concert and will cube release beast's concert on dvd

This is oneof their best teaser pics yet<3 But i disagree with you on them not wearing anything crazy. If you look closer, they ARE wearing something over the top. Dongwoon has a dead swan on his head, Doojoon is wearing this 80's style denim jacket with tiny spikes on it, Yoseob is wearing some sort of fishnet cape, Junhyung has some sort of glittery magician outfit on, It's kind of hard to see what AJ is wearing, and Hyunseung has like random chains sewn onto his shirt. The teaser still came out good though :]

"I Like You the Best" MV has still not seen the light of day, and there has been no new info on their concert DVD.

Archived