miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nadyaDJ

some translation from Dongsira@twitter

thanks once again to Kwang Unnie ~^^

- he told doojun is a good football player, junhyung loves to eat and looks so cool. while kikwang is always smile and really cute.

- fan asked about hyunseung's health,he replied that he is fine and look strong, i saw he practiced dancing ^^

- the location for cf was at the park near KBS building.

trans by baamzx@twitter

Guest Nad_Nishikido

helloimys: Prepix+S.tiger+Beast=? B2UTY, please wait for us a little longer~~

helloimys: 
 비스트 타이틀 녹음 들어가다. 모두 기대하고 긴장하세요. 정말 엄청 나거든요. 그나저나 비스트 군것질 참 좋아한당.

Translation: Working on BEAST’s title song. Everyone, please anticipate it and be waiting. Because it really is crazy. Either way, BEAST really likes spending their time doing mindless things (T/N: referring to all of them playing on their phones in the background except for junhyung who is hard at work LOL)

Prepix: Yoseob-ah, lets learn how to do back tumbling!! RT: @helloimys: @Prepix: kekekekekeke I’m excited to see it kekekeke

helloimys: @Prepix: keke I have a lot of fear usually so I don’t think I can do it.. keke

Prepix: You’ll see whose music video it is when you see it^^ Its a singer’s music video but the singer doesn’t participate in the actual music video and only the dancers come out.. Its a concept dance music video..

helloimys: @Prepix: kekekekekeke I’m excited to see it kekekeke

c:b2utiesloveb2st@tumblr

actually i want them to do a street attack/street dance before their comeback...it'll be sooo daebak!!!

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

^ OMG :lol: :lol:

C: joker-jh @ tumblr

LOL~hilarious XD todays 100 out of 100 is KiSeob-licious~though they are on different team,they are always together somehow XD

when other ppl sing,they dance together at the back,when its GK's turn to sing,YS was at his side,distracting GK with his hair tickling GK's ears laugh.gif and even when YS sang that wierd sageuk theme song,GK was singing along to it XD *dies* so cute~ i love how even when they are laughing at someone elses joke,they were looking at each other and laughed like they are siting beside each other~ XD of course YS have to be there to make and watch GK suffer,and vice versa~ hahaha~them competing with each other is just too much love~i LOVE that GK knew his strenght is better than YS,so he used strength against him but to no avail,YS know that GK havent tried tumbling,thus using that as his weapon,but the fearless GK just tried it and i think barely made it? i am bummed they didnt show GK tumbling thought T_T tsk ah these two kids are just too cute~ 

and oooh i am so glad to see hyungseung back on the map~the beast boys are taking turn to torture us fans,after hyunseung came back,YS torture us with pictures of them recording T_____T i cant wait~ the boys are coming back~i LOVE them on variety shows/dramas/musical but they belong on stage~ ♥

Archived