비스트 • BEAST • B2ST Airline Flight No. 1

miyachan11

• Replies 39.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest myboyRobin

I just checked the Oricon Weekly Charts for singles and B2ST is hanging on by a hair in the Top 30! They rank @#29, even though they dropped out of the Top 10, I'm glad that people are still buying their singles B)

EDIT: Is that Junhyung hanging out with Heechul again? My SUJU and

B2ST fandom just collided again :wub:

Img0508_20110413213946_1.jpg

LOL they were hanging on him to not let him go T_T i guess they failed to tie him to the radio~ tsk he is a busy boy~why cant they take mangnae instead? XD haha or mr joker~joker would give good relationship advice(the corner that they do give relationship advice to their viewers)

Guest shinhdeplol

The title in bestiz says this is the venue of Super Triple Concert that our boys'll be in (i think :sweatingbullets:

a00398184bd570785828b.jpg

a01037744bcfad258cb0b.jpg

images.jpg

C: 양요삽

Guest shinhdeplol

^lol we posted the same thing at the same time =))

imgp0387.jpg

imgp0437.jpg

imgp0527.jpg

C: http://shineyourlight.tistory.com/ // 일코누나◑

quiz!! ^____^ might be a lame one too :sweatingbullets:

WHICH MEMBER HAS THE BEST AIRPORT FASHION SENSE?

give ur answer with some pic spam or u could jz choose the best airport outfit for each member like what i'll be doing now lolol...

hi neo. been a long time since i last posted on beast's thread. mian hae (i'll be back after may 10!)

i really adore gikwang's airport fashion. its simple and casual.

i like junhyung's too... especially when he wears his phenomenon hoodie + tshirt (not leopard prints) + jeans. I LOVE THAT PHENOMENON HOODIE!! or some tee/jackets with that swagger red checkered pants perhaps?

no pictures at the moment. gtg~~~

p.s. thank you b2uties for posting on beast's thread and keeping it alive. esp, shinhdeplol. u're always here...

Archived