• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more!!!!!!!

1350491119206gd.jpg

hansun0115bn.jpg

same credits :)

i love the last pics... jo han sun is such an intense model!!! you can see the passion in his eyes... and the way he's staring at nara.. it feels so real..

Hunkalicious..yummilicious..papalicious..vicious..whatever..!!.(if only i can take her place..)..*nosebleeds*

APRIL KISS - KBS2 - 2004

0504_37a.jpg0504_36a.jpg

(Taken pics from Yahoo search/airspider and Kbs.co.kr)

ooh..thanks babes yessy and miyaworks!!

The pics of Hottie HanSun are awesome!!

:rolleyes:

Guest ellabel

Heyyaa SUN lovers!

got snowed in yesterday w/ the gorgeous hunnie pandas, liezle - byj's wife and

the rain-drenched La Med...

no sign of the hot SUN anywhere...so nope, the snow did not melt...

wondering if there's any chance i could get SUN stroke in a darkened theater

here in our hot, SUNNY motherland....

:unsure:

Brook babe, let's cross our fingers that they will show Yeonliji here but then again, i dont think JHS is known to many Filipinos. CJW is popular tho becoz of STH, WS, Mr. Duke and 101 Proposal. What the heck!!! We'll just make sure we watch on the first day before they pull it out of the movie theatres. :lol::lol:

Thanks yessy dear for the avalanche of handsome Han sun pics. mwah!!

Hello and welcome, Essi!!! :)

Guest Brooklyn

morning sun lovers!

yessy...throw us some SUNshine over here again please...

Brook babe, let's cross our fingers that they will show Yeonliji here but then again, i dont think JHS is known to many Filipinos. CJW is popular tho becoz of STH, WS, Mr. Duke and 101 Proposal. What the heck!!! We'll just make sure we watch on the first day before they pull it out of the movie theatres. :lol::lol:

Thanks yessy dear for the avalanche of handsome Han sun pics. mwah!!

Hello and welcome, Essi!!! :)

ella babe...oh yes...for non-HK, non-horror Asian films...gotta watch on the first day...

:P

Guest miyawoks

what's yeonliji? wow i see there are a lot of han sun fans in the philippines.. by any chance, did you watch nn3 and got hooked on han sun there? :) haha i think a lot of filipinos who watched nn3 in arirang know han sun, but since korean stuff wasn't so popular back when arirang showed the sitcom, they didn't really pay attention to the people on it...

Dear miyaworks, you dont know Yeonriji? Its the new movie of HS with CJW.

He looked more mature with a little long hair in that.

One pic for your reference.

Color20003.jpg

And Brooklyn, Sunshine? That word makes me confused :lol: Cause our HS is Sunny boy?^^ Anyway, I'm not familiar with that nickname much. ;)

Here some Na CFs, Credit KTF (Im not sure but I found it through Yahoo)

Enjoy! Han Sun was really cute and cool, funny there.

CF Na 09

CF Na 10

CF Na 11

Goodbye, see you later.

Guest Brooklyn

And Brooklyn, Sunshine? That word makes me confused :lol: Cause our HS is Sunny boy?^^ Anyway, I'm not familiar with that nickname much. ;)

hi yessy!

thanks again for all those pix of our royal hotness.... SUNny babe...

been calling him by any name under the SUN...

OMO...i'm so lame already so early in the morning...:P

Good Morning to all the beautiful yoja in this thread..... :)

Whoa! Brook....you are indeed very early this morning..... :D

Notice the fan base of JHSUN is slowly building up... a good sign! :)

Hello to Ella, Nique, Inez, Azura, Yessy, Miyawoks.....and all visitors.....

Guest miyawoks

Dear miyaworks, you dont know Yeonriji? Its the new movie of HS with CJW.

He looked more mature with a little long hair in that.

One pic for your reference.

Color20003.jpg

CF Na 09

CF Na 10

CF Na 11

Goodbye, see you later.

hoho thanks for that.. so that's the name of his new movie.. i'm kinda more familiar with the english title, you see...

not really crazy about his team-up with cjw... but hey, we gotta support our sun right? ;)

:)

thanks Felicia_Soh for the greeting! i'm glad the people here are so warm and welcoming :)

Guest ellabel

For YEONRIJI pics, i think all of you have seen them, so I dont post again. Thats all for now, I will see you later then I will post 3 CFs clips of HS for NA-KTF. He was soooo cuteeeeeee there!^^

yessy, do you have pic or gif of the Yeonliji couple we can put as avvie or siggy?

wish somebody can do some banners so we can put them in our siggie to help promote the movie.

of course, they shud conform with the allowed sizes here so it wont get deleted.

me, i have no artistic talent when it comes to banner making. hahaha!!

what's yeonliji? wow i see there are a lot of han sun fans in the philippines.. by any chance, did you watch nn3 and got hooked on han sun there? :) haha i think a lot of filipinos who watched nn3 in arirang know han sun, but since korean stuff wasn't so popular back when arirang showed the sitcom, they didn't really pay attention to the people on it...

Yeonliji (aka Interlocking branches aka Love Letter) is the new movie of CJW and JHS to be shown soon.

I'm already going to ask what is NN3? So, it's a sitcom they've shown in Arirang.

I have not seen it. Waht is it about?

I get to know Han Sun thru Wolf's Attraction and really noticed him becoz he got paired with CJW.

Sorry to say, i dont think he is well-known among Filipinos... not like BYJ, KSW, LBH and Rain.

th_Color20003.jpg

CF Na 09

CF Na 10

CF Na 11

Goodbye, see you later.

yessy dear, love that pic of the Yeonliji couple. Nice!!! :)

Dont get confused with the Sun, SUNshine, SUNny, SUNbath etc.

All those things are just reference for the HOT HAN SUN of this thread. :lol:

Thanks for all the cf links, babe. :)

Felicia dear, you're early too. Morning too you!!! :wub:

Guest miyawoks

I'm already going to ask what is NN3? So, it's a sitcom they've shown in Arirang.

I have not seen it. Waht is it about?

I get to know Han Sun thru Wolf's Attraction and really noticed him becoz he got paired with CJW.

Sorry to say, i dont think he is well-known among Filipinos... not like BYJ, KSW, LBH and Rain.

yessy dear, love that pic of the Yeonliji couple. Nice!!! :)

NN3 is new nonstop 3 :) i think that's how he started his acting career, same as with hyunbin, who also started with new nonstop (but the later one, new nonstop 4)....

what i meant about people knowing him is that he looks familiar. my friend "knew" him because of NN3 but referred to him as "junghwa's pretend boyfriend".. haha what i'm trying to say is that his not as famous as other actors like bi, ksw or byj, but people are familiar with him already :)

haha, well at least in my pov.... :)

Hello, dear everybody,

This is the an info abt HS that I want to share you. Sorry because I havent posted it sooner. I must get the permission of my dear unnie rosepetal who has done the translation for me. Pls credit to rosepetal when you repost this somewhere if any.

HS showed his singing skill from the movie Yeonriji

Source: http://kids.hankooki.com/lpage/entertain/2...14285628290.htm

Translated to English by Eileen Park

lalla83200510201437300.jpg

The actor, Jo HanSun showed off his hidden talent as a great singer on October 17 afternoon when he had to film a scene at the Karaoke bar, a part of scene in the movie "Yeonliji".

He sang a "It is only love" by Deul Gook Hwa (Chrisanthamum) and uplifted the shooting location's atmosphere.?TaeWon Entertainment associate said that, "JHS had the singing skills as of a professional singer and he had an opportunity to perform and demonstrate his talent.

He was visited by his best friend, and partner, Kang DongWon from their movie "The Temptation of Wolves" at the shooting location.?Numerous fans swarmed over to the shooting location as they spotted both stars filming at the karaoke bar but KDW did not leave JHS's side for over 2 hours as he watched JHS singing & rehearsing.?He cheered him on and demonstrated their strong friendship.

---

Thanks unnie for your hard work. Finally I shared it. :)

JHS and his new movie

Some relating links: KR News Yahoo Yahoo news

Abt the movie's info: http://www.movist.com/movies/movie.asp?mid=5004

7620051118_21130319.jpg

Starting Dec. 1 (ya, its today), Han Sun will be starting a new movie with Suhl Kyung Gu- "Yul Hyul Nam Ah" (English title hasnt been known yet), a veteran actor who is an excellent actor from "Public Enemy", "Silmido", "Oasis"... It a masculine macho movie, lots of actions and thrills but with family & brotherly love, etc.?He is portraying a newcomer in a gangster group.

He 's busy trying to learn Korean "southern" accent for his role, and practicing TaeKwonDo & martial arts to get into shape for his "gangster" character....a real "masculine & tough" image.

Credit to rosepetal

-----

Okay, that what I can share you, who are truly HS's fans. Hope HS will hit the box office next year with his 2 new movies - Yeonriji and this one.

Deepest appreciation to Yessy for posting the news and Rosepetal for the translation! My regards to her ....!

WoW! So our SUNny boy has already been offered a new role in a movie...looks like he's one busy guy...a CF and now a new MOVIE....AjA! Aja! Fighting Jo Han Sun ssi!! :)

Hope some kind souls will fill us in with more news on the filming of his new movie.. :rolleyes:

Ella dearie, glad to see you here....your comments are most appreciated... :) Hope JHSUN will be "discovered" after the release of Yeonliji! :huh:<_<

Guest Brooklyn

Hi felicia and ella hunnie!

yessy!!!

thanks dear for the news posting and rosepetal where art thou?

thanks for your translations...

Guest skyelee21

Hey guys!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome... well, actually because this is the SUNny thread I knew it would be warm here.

Hee~!

Annyong guys!

I loved the litmus pics with Jang Nara.

Especially the rough-looking Han Sun pics. Wow.

He's so cool and yet so hot!

Thanks yessy for the article on Sexxy Sun..

Wow..a masculine macho movie..that's very Han Sun... :rolleyes:

How are the rest of the Sun Worshippers today??

Nique, Brook..Felicia..*blows kissies*!!..

Archived