Have You Ever Given Your S/o...

kimbb4b

anything that meant a great deal to you?
Title pretty much says it :lol:

I gave my boyfriend my favorite ring. Yea i have a lot of rings and stuff but that

ring is really special to me haha

and he gave me this pen that meant a great deal to him which i thought was sweet

So how about you guys? x]

Guest AMIbunny

no.. my boyfriend doesn't care about other ppl things. He tends to lose it. so i wouldn't risk that...

Guest mrsjaejoong

um.. he was the first guy i ever dated that i actually used the 'L' word on, so i gave him myheart

i gave him my virginity, so my body

i never put in so much hard work and dedication and patience into a relationship, so i guess all of my soul

i gave up many of my friends for him (stupid move, but i don't regret it since they were talking richard simmons about him before even meeting him)

i spend almost everyday with him, so time...

he's cheated a LOT in his past and he used to be called a player, but i still wanted to take a chance with him to see where it would go, and surprisingly, everyones shocked because they say that i'm the 'one' who changed him into a proper man... so i guess i gave him my full trust even though the odds were against me

Archived