Jung Yun Ho 정윤호

Admin

class="entry-title"[News] TVXQ to Make a Korean Comeback + Releases Teaser Image of Yunho For ‘Catch Me’!f3d1248630121e08c018e35a2da12437_4920711

TVXQ will be making their long-awaited comeback on September 24th!

After releasing ‘Keep Your Head Down‘ in January 2011, TVXQ will be back to promote in Korea again with the release of their new album, ‘Catch Me‘.

On the 18th, TVXQ revealed their first teaser image of Yunho, garnering much attention from fans who have been waiting very eagerly for the group’s comeback.

Before the offline release on September 26th, ‘Catch Me’ will be revealed through music sites such as Genie, Melon, and Naver Music on the 24th.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TVXQ's Yunho Impressed by Yoo Se Yoon's Strength on 'God of Victory'

20121012_yunho_yooseyoon.jpeg

TVXQ‘s Yunho was astounded at UV‘s athletic abilities.

TVXQ and UV were guests on MBC‘s ‘God of Victory‘, and Yunho along with Yoo Se Yoon had to battle each other on a pull up bar, trying to make the other fall by using only their legs.

Before the round, Yoo Se Yoon declared, “I won’t lose in a pull up bar battle.” Yunho revealed, “Even the monkey Yoo Se Yoon has his days where he’d fall from the bar. That’s going to be today. I’ve never lost in a pull up bar battle.

Everyone in the studio seemed to believe that Yunho would be the victor, as he’d even beat the muscular Kim Jong Kook on the bar once before. However, once the battle started, Yoo Se Yoon proved his words with unexpected skill, dominating Yunho. Yunho declared, “Yoo Se Yoon has surpassed Kim Jong Kook. My mind is currently blown.

The full results of all the matches will be aired on the 14th.

Source & Image: TV Daily via Nate

[Photos] 100212 Yunho on Running Man

b770267d4fe249f6353909150a2a896a_4996159

8624a0b5a98840008a90e926a1682667_4996159

2879974aa0bb7f3ef61c17a48249dfaf_4996160

http://nr5.upanh.com/b6.s34.d3/d2b69d142781d44d360da85aca68753c_49961605.158a778da9773912f31452edf8198618.jpg

83c5639a5140627fe6c9fdfccbb066b4_4996161

ac8fb630dda3d637e45fe16392eef978_4996162

6e1125bef3621311256b00b4c193fda4_4996163

3f398f2517fb31bdf0364445eeb114fb_4996163

2c2aa9496b77e6a1f20fffae4aa994cc_4996164

43f14da5a558c65d5f0fcfc6f99c9f41_4996165

dd37a48eba381e4d0f5bb59c97a3e160_4996165

6f69f802e5fcc4902e1693054ac90fb5_4996166

36447d7ccdb93830a2a7e982ac492e12_4996166

6541fda6000039ec2cfab025a96e54a0_4996167

Credits: Baidu

• 1 month later...

class="entry-title" align="center"SM Entertainment Denies Dating Rumors Between TVXQ’s Yunho & Go Ara

SM Entertainment has denied dating reports between two celebrities within their agency, TVXQ‘s Yunho and actress Go Ara.

Earlier today a media outlet reported, “U-Know Yunho and Go Ara developed a relationship from company mates to lovers at the beginning of this year… They confessed their love to a mutual friend. Yunho was drawn to Go Ara’s maturing beauty, and Go Ara was attracted by Yunho’s sense of responsibility.”

However, SM Entertainment flatly denied these rumors, labeling them as untrue. “The dating rumors are, of course, not true,” the company said. “We are confounded by the ridiculous report.”

Source: bnt News via Nate, TV Daily via Daum

Credits: AllKpop

----

class="content-title" align="center"DBSK’s Yunho and Go Ara Dating? SM Entertainment Says No!

Earlier this morning, one local media reported that labelmates DBSK’s Yunho and actress Go Ara have been dating for the past year. According to the report, the two developed a relationship from friends to lovers at the beginning of this year. 

SM Entertainment denied the reports. A representative stated, “Of course, it’s not true. We checked with Yunho and Go Ara, and both were surprised at the news.” According to the rep, Yunho and Go Ara became closer after they starred in 2009 MBC drama “Heading to the Ground,” which probably led many people to speculate a romantic relationship between the two. 

Meanwhile, Yunho debuted in 2004 through DBSK, while Go Ara made her debut in 2003 through drama “Sharp #1.”

Credits: Soompi

[News] TVXQ Talked about Their Recent Ideal Types on SimSimTaPa

Attached Image: monthly_10_2012/ccs-15-0-24633500-1351053940.jpg

TVXQ recently attracted attention by saying they once made food for their girlfriends.

On the episode of MBC FM’s Shindong’s Shim Shim Ta Pa that aired on October 23, TVXQ talked about kinds of food they made for their girlfriends.

Yunho said, “I once made boiled chicken for my girlfriend,” and Changmin said, “I made cream cheese spaghetti and abalone and beef porridge.”

They also talked about their ideal types. Yunho said, “I prefer a tall, skinny girl to a short, small girl.” Changmin said, “I like a girl who doesn’t wear too many clothes in summer. I like a girl who can expose her figure.”

TVXQ also talked about who’s more handsome in their group. Changmin got laughs by saying, “In terms of look, I think I’m more handsome than Yunho.”

Shindong asked, “Do you really think so?” and Changmin said, “Yunho is so charming, but I look more handsome.”

At this, Yunho said, “I agree with him.” However, it was found to be a lie in a lie detector test.

Shindong’s Shim Shim Ta Pa airs everyday at midnight on MBC FM.

Watch the full video HERE

Source: TVreport
Translated by: eternalc2h@korea.com
Distributed by: ContinueTVXQ.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yoyo_yoyo

Hello ~ too long not post here >.< let's restart for this thread from now you girls ^^ this is good news!!!!!!! :)

DBSK′s U-Know Yunho Cast in SBS Drama

Om74o.jpg
DBSK’s U-Know Yunho is returning to the small screen as an actor.

According to SM Entertainment, U-Know Yunho has been cast as a major character in the upcoming SBS drama Yawang.

For the drama, U-Know Yunho will play the character Baek Do Hoon.

His character is the son of a renown figure and is a college student and ice hockey player. He possesses both a masculine charm as well as a truthful yet subtle personality.

Over the course of the drama, Baek Do Hoon comes to know and get romantically involved with Da Hae (Soo Ae).

On his new role, U-Know Yunho shared, “I’m happy I can introduce myself in a new manner through Yawang and I will do my best to show my great appearance.”

The drama also stars Kwon Sang Woo and Soo Ae and will premiere in January.

Credit: enewsworld

Guest lovelyunho

Congratulations Yunho!!  Can't wait to see Baek Do Hoon :)

Script reading is set for December 6 at 2:00 p.m.  Then Yunho has fansign events at Incheon at 6:00 p.m. and then another one at 8:30 p.m. at Kangnam.

He's going to be very busy so I hope his health is good. 

Soooo long waiting for him to do another drama.  I'm very happy for him. 

Jung Yunho Hwaiting!!

Guest yoyo_yoyo

Child Actress Park Min Ha Takes Picture With DBSK’s Yunho

Child actress Park Min Ha recently was in the spotlight for being in a relationship with “Baby Nichkhun” Mason Moon because he confessed on air. She later had a chance to talk about their special relationship.

5w8rW.jpg
On December 6, Park Min Ha shared a picture she took with Yunho from DBSK on her twitter (author’s note: she has her own twitter? that’s a very hip 6 year old) and included a message, “Ack. Took a picture with Yunho oppa after the script reading. Thank you for noticing me first and greeting me. Let’s meet again soon.”

Inside the picture, Yunho kneels down to take a better picture with the young starlet. He gives off a gentle and cool oppa aura with his soft gaze and leather jacket. Park Min Ha shyly poses for the camera and her right finger uses Yunho’s arm for balance.

Netizens who saw the picture commented, “Looks like Park Min Ha got casted in ‘Night King,’” “I’m jealous that she was able to take a picture with Yunho,” “She matches well as Soo Ae’s younger version,” “Seems like Park Min Ha is ‘it’ these days,” “She’s really cute,” “Park Min Ha must be really happy.”

Credit: soompi

Some pics @ fansign today!~

0nEUw.jpg
w2HFX.jpg
vOAcr.jpg
EC4BH.jpg
aYsFs.jpg

credit: Yungall

Guest yoyo_yoyo

finally Yunho as Baek Doohoon :x love his image, so manly in suit :-* All cast for this drama so gorgeous, can't wait to watch :((

MVlxU.jpg

some Yunho's pics @ fansign today :x
z4JPK.jpg
BZi0r.jpg
fbII1.jpg
fcidF.jpg
Pm5xk.jpg
RVtlx.jpg

hahahaha Yuncasso again :))

ZyE9K.jpg

credit: onpic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest yoyo_yoyo

Yunho at Press Con. Yawang ~

love them :x
7Fow2.jpg
gZtiw.jpg

I6WIz.jpgjjWAb.jpg
ZY1nG.jpg
EM3KI.jpg
5TUlD.jpg
hAAmG.jpg

credit: onpic

can't wait to see Yunho riding horse 8->

YH will be shooting horse riding scene tomorrow with DoKyung, DoHoon's sister. It'll be his first time riding a horse so he's a bit worried!
@GreenaraeGreenb

• 1 month later...
Guest babymichiie

Hey there, nice to meet all the Yunho fans here.

I believe the first post on Yunho has the be edited.. 2013 Queen of Ambition has yet to be written on it. Haha ~
Baek Do Hoon is loved. I've watched all of Yunho's drama.. and currently watching Queen of Ambition.
One thing for sure.. our leadershii's acting skills are getting better and I'm really really proud of him.

I hope he'll be able to get more roles in dramas.. chances to work with other actor and actresses and to gain more experience.
Hoping to see more of Actor Yunho in the future. ;)

EDIT

I made a fanmade video just for Baek Do Hoon. It contains spoilers so please be sure to watch the drama before watching this little video of mine. BAEK DO HOON is LOVED! :)

• 8 months later...

[Trans] 131027 BoA And U-Know Yunho Show Off Their Friendship, ‘They Look So Natural Together’

ef2f7e683ee511e3a34f22000a1f9805_8.jpg

Singers BoA and TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho showed off their friendship in a recently-released photo.

BoA posted a photo on her personal Instagram account on the 27th with the caption, “Yunho suddenly stormed my waiting room. We took a picture together for the first time in a while. He’s a great guy, who’s always so amazing.”

The photo shows BoA sitting with U-Know Yunho and looking quite close.

As one of her best friends, U-Know Yunho has his arm casually thrown across BoA’s shoulders to show off his friendship with the female singer.

Meanwhile, SM Entertainment’s BoA, Super Junior, SHINee, Girls’ Generation, f(x), EXO and TVXQ participated in the ‘SMTOWN LIVE WORLD TOUR III in TOKYO SPECIAL EDITION’ concert on the 26th and 27th of October at Tokyo Dome.

Source: [xports news]
Translated & Shared By: dongbangdata.net

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived