[movie 2009] Jump / Take Off 국가대표

Guest sakura_dubai

Guest GTMadeinMGL

Does anyone can share here English subtitle? I really wanna watch but I have movie already so i need English subtitle. Please someone help me.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know who plays the main character's sister? The one in the states who cusses him out cuz he's in korea looking a mother that left him instead of being with the mother raised him. She's kinda hot.. would really like to know.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone know who plays the main character's sister? The one in the states who cusses him out cuz he's in korea looking a mother that left him instead of being with the mother raised him. She's kinda hot.. would really like to know.

Her name is Hwang Hana I think. I cant really find anything else about her lol

Guest redwaveprod_cmjp

this movie is a must watch!!! ^_^

awesome!!! the directors and producers did great!!!

the musical score is awesome too... wow!!!

it deserves all the awards it gets!!! ^_^

• 8 months later...

does anyone have the OST of This movie?

The whole Sountrack in this movie so freakin' awesome

same! i've been looking for the soundtrack for a really long time!

does anyone have the OST soundtrack? :D

i was rewatching the movie yesterday and the soundtrack is just so awesome~ :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest kdramafanusa

Source: http://www.filmbiz.asia/news/mr-go-gets-july-go-ahead

Mr. Go gets July go-ahead

By Patrick Frater
Mon, 03 June 2013, 19:55 PM (HKT)

9linq1.jpg

Distribution News

Mr. Go, one of Asia's most ambitious films of recent years, is to get a simultaneous release in South Korea and China next month.

Huayi Brothers will open the film in China on Wed 17 July, while Showbox will release it in Korea on Thurs 18 July. Showbox confirmed that Huayi will release the film on some 5,0000 screens.

The $25 million family-oriented sports comedy about a baseball-playing gorilla, is a hybrid of live action, motion capture and made-in-Korea digital effects, and will be presented in stereoscopic 3-D. An IMAX version will also be available.

The film is also one of a small but growing band of Korean-Chinese co-productions. Showbox described the 2012 co-production deal as a "profound partnership" with one of China's biggest film investors, and "the first step in a new global project model." Mr. Go enjoyed a $5 million financial investment from Huayi as well as the wide-release commitment.

While very few Korean-made films are released in China, and the country's import quotas are largely filled by Hollywood titles,co-productions and IMAX movies are significantly exempt from China's import restrictions.

With some 80% of the country's screen 3-D ready, Chinese audiences are some of the world's most enthusiastic consumers of 3-D. Popularity of the format has not waned as it has in many Western territories.

The film is directed by blockbuster director KIM Yong-hwa and is produced by Dexter Films in co-production with Contents Eye.

Kim has previously directed hits 200 Pounds Beauty and sports comedy Take Off.

Mr. Go's story seems to be a natural fit for a co-production. It features a young Chinese circus ringmaster and her baseball playing female gorilla, Ling Ling. They are recruited into the Korean baseball league, Ling Ling is renamed Mr. Go, and the pair become superstars. It stars China's Josie Xu and Korea's Seong Dong-il.

Archived