___billetdoux_☆彡

love.diary

Guest pink_is

can i request a small poster (banner) instead? ;p

I've been waiting for one of my favorite request-takers to post up a thread..

and YOU opened one! ^^

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When was this tr open!!!;O

And oh my god!! How did I missed it=/ Serious I who had adored your works since long ago but never got the chance to request for one.

Serious I really love everything which you made, wallpaper, banners and poster.. But uhh to bad, I missed it=/

I shall just wait until next time this super super super pro starts to open another tr for me to fight for a spot.

Btw I really can't wait to see the results, even though I know that they will turns out "beyond" the standards.

-Nina

Guest Kiddo214

Your posters are gorgeous, some of the best I've seen at soompi!!! Look forward to your results because I know they will be stunning. ^^

it's late, but I'll still leave replies. I'm afraid I'll get lazy later on and end up not doing it instead.

my apologies for any spelling/grammar mistakes or anything that makes no sense. x-x;

bestlies hi daryl. nice to meet you~

I tried my best to make the mood of your poster similar to my last example. I hope you like it (:

ld-makebest.png

sunset* hi sunshine~ yes, it's okay that the story hasn't been posted yet (: I love those two songs by big bang <3

I really liked the pictures you provided. when I first saw the two pictures I used in the poster, I knew I wanted to work with them, haha.

I hope you like the poster~

fs1.pngfs2.png

full

dnc hi ! you helped with with some font names in the font & brushes thread XD thank you again for that.

as for the poster, I actually think it came out more melancholic than dark and mysterious. regardless, I still hope that you like it (:

cnm1.pngcnm2.png

full

yuurawr I agree! I've been listening to it nonstop lately, haha. the lyrics really leave me speechless~

thank you for your compliments and for stopping by <3

mandoo* herlyn~ when I saw you post, I was totally freaking anticipating a request from you,

specifically for "it's take two to tango". way to disappoint me ): I would've taken it as an honor to make a poster for that fic, lol.

well regardless, thank you for leaving me such a sweet comment <3 and yes, I've heard their new album; it's absolute love. XD

FLH19 hi! thank you.

tinchiq hi tin! thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment n_n;

xi_luv_u yeon jaeeeeeee <3 thank you~ you always stop by, haha.

milkbottle. okie dokes. remember to come back with that request ! lol.

`verac!ty* hello jann~ nice to meet you too (: thanks for stopping by to leave a comment <3

k o o k i e. hi anh! of course I remember you~ how can I forget when you make such amazing graphics ;3

thank you very much for stopping by and leaving me a comment <3

heartstrings. hellooo jessa <3 I requested from you because your work is gorgeous~ simple as that, haha.

and thank you for the compliments~

xAdorableHero hi lily~ thank you for your comment (and following the rules as well). I'll be back with your poster asap (:

b a n g! margaret~ <3 thank you for your comment. you stop by every time, I swear haha. not that it's a bad thing, of course.

seriously, epik high's lyrics are really amazing! and I love that you told me what songs you're listening to even though you didn't request.

people should start taking you as an example and follow the rules for once >_>; I tried to be lenient in my past TR threads

but today I finally realized that people really just skip the rules. disappointingggg. (sorry for rambling, lol).

yetibenny hi mystic~ thank you for the comment <3

bassy hi bassy~ nice to meet you (: and I know what you mean;

I have a hard time finding pictures to request with as well, haha. thank you for the comment~

two-day 2pm fan in da houseee. holla. I freaking love your gif <3 I'll deffo get to your request just because you're a 2pm fangirl like me,

and I'm just biased like that. plus, it's too hard to reject a jay request.

theLOSER gaoooo~ <3 you can make your own jay bannaaas. look at the sizzling hot one you're rocking right now.

psht, yeah ok you can't make banners. jay's smile in your banner says otherwise.

he's like "oh sht, look at how fly I look in this pretty banner with all these pretty effects." jay is happy.

Ji_Eunie even if you were requester #6, I'd still make you a poster just because, lol. the pictures are fine actually.

I really like the coupling as well, hehe. I'll get your poster up asap. (:

pink_is omggggggg. pang, you are alive. please stop your much too long hiatus from photoshop and start posting up your amazingness again.

I feel so flattered that you're even using my banner and icon x-x; and thank you for stopping by. <3 please make your comeback soon, lol.

Baby.Pham hey nina~ you're flattering me too much with your comment, lol. I don't belong on the pedestal x-x;

but thank you for your comment. you always leave me nice comments, haha <3

Kiddo214 thank you, thank you. (: you're too kind, really.

Baby.Pham hey nina~ you're flattering me too much with your comment, lol. I don't belong on the pedestal x-x;

but thank you for your comment. you always leave me nice comments, haha <3

Really? But I really hadn't left you much comments!;P

Heheh I left you some in the 2pm thread of yours though, cause oh my gash those stuffs takes my breath away^^

You should really be sued over how amazing your stuffs is, and what I said is so 100% fact! :P

Btw I was right, I knew it! The results will come out beyond amazing!<3

The 2 poster is so ohmyjohn teshingsgod drop dead gorgeous ;O

And ahh I just wonder, but when will you feel like making another tr taking other request too?;*

Hahah somehow I really stalk here everyday hoping to see you open one so I be able to request at least something from this super duper pro<3 But well you never opens one, or else it's just 2pm only tr..xD

Lol the day Love.Diary♥ opens a banner tr or something I think I might cry really.. :lol:

Uhh long reply afterall, mianhee if it's bother you :rolleyes:

I guess I'm just "one" of your fans dear..xD

Guest s3rene

You are a true expert in the creation of melancholic graphics since the results are fabulous!! Love the soft glow and smoothness in each of the poster... beautiful colors too!! xD

Guest two-day

two-day 2pm fan in da houseee. holla. I freaking love your gif <3 I'll deffo get to your request just because you're a 2pm fangirl like me,

and I'm just biased like that. plus, it's too hard to reject a jay request.

^woot woot, thank you thank you *bows down* Haha, yes 2PM is the best! (Jae Bum bias) Kyaa, have you seen Wild Bunnies? Anyways, those results are O__O I seriously dropped my jaw on the floor, LOL. Those are very, very good! Oh yeah, by the way, sorry about forgetting to put in the song I was listening to, it slipped my mind. Lol, and the funny thing was, while I was typing in everything, I kept telling myself, "Dont forget to put in the song you're listening to." -.- My apologies~

Hai Salee! =D I'm Minsi if you don't remember, kekeke. Anyway, I'm stoked to see you open another tr. The results already are srsly breathtaking. o_o <3 Good luck with the tr, I'll be stalking for more amazing results. :3 <3333

^ Hai nachoez

HI SALEE! That's your name, right? I'm Jeri & homg, I remember I almost battled you... You are too pro for me -bows down-

I love the posters! I'll be stalking most def. *Q* So talented! I'm jealous. X_X Be my sifu plrz? Just kidding ^-^

-waiting for more results-

<3

Guest bonjour tristesse.

OMFG, PICK UPS ALREADY?! O_______________________________________O

&+ omfgomfgomfg. you would have made me a poster!? i was like sooooo contemplating! i was all staring at the computer screen after i posted my post. and then i was like mhm. should i request from her ... or not .. request ... or not. i couldnt decide. i was like but i have like 7 posters already or something. BUT SHE SO PRO. omfg, i swear i was going crazy trying to decide. and then ... i after all the thinking i did which probably took like 15 minutes ... i was like .. T_T ..... alright. ill let the people get their reserved spots and i wont request because then id be too greedy.

YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME D<

i would have been the honored one to have a poster from a pro like you! >.< id go back and edit but then .. you're only taking 5 posters.

now i shall cry

* goes in the corner and cries. rocks herself back and forth*

LMFAO.

alright, enough crying. time for me to spazz. ZOMGZOMGZOMG. that poster for sunshine eunnie is just hot hot hot. maybe its because im reminded of that stock girl of sohee.. wait thats not sohee right? o_O. but nooo, not even. i love the textures. and coloring. and basically everything about it =D and the poster for daryl is total love! so is the cry no more one! bwahahahahaha, salee makes hot stuff >D i kinda wish you took more requests now. NO, NOT JUST BECAUSE SO YOU CAN DO ME A POSTER .. but so i can have something to spazz over. lmao.

edit after like ... 1 second ;

i see the word batch one bolded .. so .. theres going to be a batch two!?

* insert dramatic pause here *

* insert loud thunder here *

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! * plots evil plan with her flying cow and alien friends *

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE. * ends up choking * >.<

Guest `gamekyu.

So, pretty much, I have no idea what to say to you.

I don't know how to tell you how amazing my poster is.

It's perfect in, like, every way it could ever be. It's so beautiful and soft and pretty.

And sad all at once.

And those colours, gosh, those are perfect.

And the fonts and textures and everything.

I don't know how thank you enough for it, seriously.

And then on top of that, your other two are just as great.

Other than mine, the last one is my favourite. Something about it is so epic and wonderful.

But the one for Sunshine is great as well.

I shall be here to stalk until you're done.

theLOSER gaoooo~ <3 you can make your own jay bannaaas. look at the sizzling hot one you're rocking right now.

psht, yeah ok you can't make banners. jay's smile in your banner says otherwise.

he's like "oh sht, look at how fly I look in this pretty banner with all these pretty effects." jay is happy.

hahaa, suureeee, but I say, I wanna salee banner~. you know. . I've never actually HAD a salee banner

before -_________________________- gad, just take banner requests already~ HAHAHAHHA.

Those posters are smoking though love! I freakin ' LOVE the colors. . DAYUM. The last one..

is SICK. & So is the first one.

Guest b a n g!

b a n g! margaret~ <3 thank you for your comment. you stop by every time, I swear haha. not that it's a bad thing, of course.

seriously, epik high's lyrics are really amazing! and I love that you told me what songs you're listening to even though you didn't request.

people should start taking you as an example and follow the rules for once >_>; I tried to be lenient in my past TR threads

but today I finally realized that people really just skip the rules. disappointingggg. (sorry for rambling, lol).

your welcome! it's because i'm just that awesome x] jkjk but i do love to stare at your graphics everytime they're breath taking hahah i would hope not unless you want me to stalk you or something o_o they are amazing <33 hahah yes for some reason i always read the rules even if i have no intention of requesting xD ahh yes they should, especially because most artists give a password to highlight but it's a fake so you have to keep reading to find the real one so tricky ahh no it's alright i'm sure it gets really annoying after sometime all three posters are STUNNING no favorite each one is beautiful in it's own way but i love the light softness, stocks [ferris wheel and butterflies] blended into it, your blending alone, raindrops, and how the colors in each poster glow

Guest SleepiiDreamer

hi my name is erina

boy are your creations lovely.

it gives off this calming/soothing feeling.

:]

hehe list is full. maybe next batch? ^^

will be back to stalk :ph34r:

Guest yetibenny

yetibenny hi mystic~ thank you for the comment <3

yay~~ you still remember me~~ *squeel twirls and glomps*

omg those posters *.*

they're just as gorgeous as your banners - actually, anything else you make~

i love the colours of the first one

the soft colours and light spots are gorgeous together<3 like, so calm and sad at the same time

i love the last one, too - probably yamapi biased, lol

but gaah. gorgeous butterfly stocks you added. from google?

OMG, my eyes are *___* that was quick & you made it so flawless. I can't stop staring at the poster, not just the one you made for me & the other two, too. I just love the soft glow & everything. lol I don't know what to say. Thank you so much!!!!<333

Ji_Eunie even if you were requester #6, I'd still make you a poster just because, lol. the pictures are fine actually.

I really like the coupling as well, hehe. I'll get your poster up asap. (:

Yeah~ I feel uber special! It's a warm fuzzy feeling -- a good thing. =D

Those three posters above are gorgeous. I think my favorite is sunset*'s. I took a peek at her pictures (stalker me, can't help it :X) and I was excited to see how you were going to make the poster with the "bad" boy. I love the chic black and how you posed the characters. Tis sexy.

I'm so relieved the pictures work for you. I'm really excited about how the poster's going to turn out.

Thank you so much for making a tr thread and sharing your talents. Now I'll have gorgeous eyecandy for my story. <3

Guest last love.

DANG. I THOUGHT I LEFT COMMENTS IN THIS THREAD. Roflcopter. Guess not. x:

SALEE! Your posters are amazing. o: !! The blending is really flawless, and I love the effects you incorporate into it. :3 I love the colors you choose for each too. *Q* SO SOFT. <3 -touches- It's like a clouddd~ Rofl.

I LOVE THE RESULTS. :] Moarplz? <3 XD

Archived